Lisa's Lust List #21 Money floats this old goat, ISpy with my little eye Lisa copying another brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sharing great memories with the son she says. A stranger is decorating the tree, she will be selling crap and he wont even be there🤔

So disappointed in Roz promoting her scarf. I thought she was into sustainable fashion. I used to like her but had to unfollow after that today

Reactions: 16
Lisa never shared Roz’s unboxing, wonder why, I doubt and hope to never see it on her again, but sadly they all use each other !! Surprised tight arse Lisa mc Gowan gifted one !! Seeing as they aren’t even here yet !!

Reactions: 9
Sharing great memories with the son she says. A stranger is decorating the tree, she will be selling crap and he wont even be there🤔

So disappointed in Roz promoting her scarf. I thought she was into sustainable fashion. I used to like her but had to unfollow after that today
I've messaged Roz with my disgust regarding her promoting LLL tit products pointing out Lisa's disregard for sustainability. I think all these influencers have no regard for the environment or sustainability and the effect their relentless consumerism has, they're all about the cash flow ultimately, which is totally sad.

Reactions: 19
25 pics of shared messages to tap thru yesterday on her stories in between selling and Murph riviting content there Lisa absolutely riviting...

Reactions: 11
Jesus she looks rough oh and homestore have similar if not the same as those lights nothing special there Lisa are people serious asking her that. These people are like clones have to have everything she has it’s cracked

Reactions: 10
I've messaged Roz with my disgust regarding her promoting LLL tit products pointing out Lisa's disregard for sustainability. I think all these influencers have no regard for the environment or sustainability and the effect their relentless consumerism has, they're all about the cash flow ultimately, which is totally sad.
Did roz reply? So disappointed in roz, really liked her and thought she was most genuine on social media….

Up Cosmetics must be on the way out. 50% off everything and no Christmas extravaganza or posts on their page. RIP UP.
It was way overpriced in the first place and attempt to copy CT packaging.

Reactions: 7

She needs to read this link. It is a hard disturbing reading ,heartbreaking, but it’s the true facts , these poor animals the suffering for the fashion industry No f🤬🤬ks given by the greedy grabby woman.. I hope some sheep see and read this. Hope the link works ...

• Sad
She is def reading here. The comment about kids and memories almost copied. Though none of those decorations look old or loved. All insta perfect. I do one of those looks in a nice room too so not been too judgie either. My eldest is around Ds age too and tbh he adores christmas. This year he is more keen on making sure who is coming and that various favs are been cooked or got. I am no domestic queen so this made me feel like I've managed something right - no mean feat when dealing with young adults.

That is awful about cashmere - I had no idea.

• Heart
Me too ✋️
And me, as soon as she taps them greedy fingers on the keypad I hit report 😄

Free dental while most can’t afford or even find a dentist even children having to suffer 😡 . The UK is shameful , not sure of the situation in Ireland ?? Most greedy dentists are gifting Huns or celebs . Look at the gob on Corrigan , that’s if you can stomach looking at it 🤮🤮 his look like dentures .. These dentists should be ashamed of themselves , prices hiked up to pay for the freebies they dish out 😡😡😡

The tree decorator fetching her own coffee says it all about this mean 🐮. When she makes a rare visit to another humans home they feed the old 🧙‍♀️ Bad mannered thing, Irish people feed guests, workers even if it’s just a beverage of choice and a sandwich , but if cake or just a bloody biscuit . Too lazy to make any effort . Such a well reared polite, well mannered woman 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
I don't believe it's a disgusting comment, tell that to the victims family. Her brother knowingly got in to his car after drinking and took the life of another. She bangs on about it in typical Lisa McGowan style with NO regard or respect for the other family. She would do well to keep her thoughts to herself regarding her brother considering the mayhem he caused. Lisa doesn't know the meaning of "class is silent". I despise anyone who gets in to a car when they have taken a drink, inconsiderate assholes.
It was me who made comment and to be honest I don't think it was disgusting comment.I can't tolerate drink driving and have no sympathy for anyone that does it.Yes it's her brother but don't si

I wrote 1st comment and I don't think it was disgusting comment.It was truth. I don't entertain drink driving as there putting other people lives at risk.She shouldn't be on crying telling us hates Christmas and now paying someone to put up her tree.Keep her tears for of camera.He was drink driving he could of wiped out innocent family if on road.

Totally agree , she should keep her fake tears about her DD brother of the gram , he took lives including his own. Zero sympathy here for her. Fake woman, no tears getting the tree up for free and playing Xmas tunes or her constant selling, pretending not to like Xmas , does he not feck off to spend it with his son ? Strange she was never back at his parents since the time she followed him 🤔 she was running around them with the phone in her hand Take your fake tears for your DD brother off the Gram, you deserve all the comments from people who have zero tolerance to DD’s . Go away shut up and share your thoughts of him with your family in private , that’s what honest decent people with empathy and respect for all the lives taken with him would do , I am sure Xmas is very hard for them 😡 Narcissist
Oh God let me just clarify I totally agree with all of this. Drink driving is the low of the low and he was an adult, she shouldn't be whinging on social media etc etc BUT my point was in relation to the comment saying "he no Saint lisa he killed other people and himself after getting pissed and driving" - if this ever happened to anyone belonging to me that I loved (GOD FORBID) of course I would be angry etc BUT you wouldn't just stop loving them/ not miss them

Reactions: 3
Pity the dentist didn’t permanently numb her mouth until January so no-one would have 2 listen to her hard selling horseshite, although the sheep would prob get the dt’s

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Champagne coloured decorations. Sure they weren't around 20 years ago. All we could get was red, green and gold. Before consumerism and Instagram took over so lying again Lisa.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Champagne coloured decorations. Sure they weren't around 20 years ago. All we could get was red, green and gold. Before consumerism and Instagram took over so lying again Lisa.
I remember her showing her tree a few tears ago and it was all green red and maybe gold too and very old fashioned, her whole house was very dated and all painted magnolia and terracota before she got a few euro and an interior designer and notions

• Wow
Yeah her house was a tit show before she got mat Britton carpets and floors. She was more interested in putting it on her back than into her walls. It was dark, had rotten tiles, daddo rail the works. To me the tree looks tacky and has no personality, just like her!

Reactions: 8
I too am conveniced they are new decorations she showed off a few years ago when I first started following her

Reactions: 6
So she gets someone in to put lights and fancy decorations on a tree seriously anyone can do that, she’ll be like Pippa and Sosome when she gets the Mansion built!!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.