Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Galwaygirl1970

Chatty Member
Id say she knows her planning decision by now, we used to hear a day or two before hand - decision due on Sunday. It was a very drawn out process when we did it and I can imagine its harder now. Also the people who made observations could push her to An Bord Pleanala which could tie it up for another year. The basement could be a sticking point for neighbours. Very popular in London. I have to say I like the idea of a basement,
I must have missed loads her stories as I skip through them mostly, is she building a new house?

JoJoMoJo

This post was on Instagram and I swear, just as I reported it as False Information it disappeared. Still on FB though, hurry up Lisa McGowan, you feckin shit stir liar face - maybe it's just blanked out for me because I reported it though.

Attachments

Last edited:

tobehonest

Chatty Member
Sharing great memories with the son she says. A stranger is decorating the tree, she will be selling crap and he wont even be there🤔

So disappointed in Roz promoting her scarf. I thought she was into sustainable fashion. I used to like her but had to unfollow after that today
Where did roz promote scarf

caremum

VIP Member
Yeah, been like that for a while… 🙈
all part of the frenzy creation. Am sure there'll be a pretty full range of her own tat available this weekend. Crystal and co earrings are so awful today.
She had to flick to show the website picture. I'll give it her she is a diplomat. Made me think will she ever have a Gerard Ratner type gaffe and admit these products are crap.

Jimmyjimjams

Anyone kn
The post about the 20 year old tree translates to gift me a new tree freebie givers

There is a bad viral dose doing the rounds at the moment and people are breaking out in spots like she has on her face all over their bodies.
What's the story with them? I have been blessed with one on my cheek since Halloween