Lisa's Lust List #21 Money floats this old goat, ISpy with my little eye Lisa copying another brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No Black Friday discount of the goat abusing hats and scarves . One greedy 💷grabby 🧙‍♀️
Promotes the Tru wash water as environmental friendly but not one word about how her products are sourced . The animal cruelty, the dying process on her sweatshirts, the air miles, the working conditions of those used to produce her cheap to produce products. Are they getting fair pay , has she checked there is no child Labour ??? I bet no
f🤬🤬ks , not as if she has flown to China to check the factories she uses out . Most if nearly all greedy Huns don’t give two hoots as long as they take the money in
Comparing herself to ASOS , Irish Business with nothing produced in Ireland!! How do they get away with these misleading statements? The sheep are brainwashed by it! The constant spamming with screenshots , some from her ladies in waiting !
Free tree dressing again , brah brag 🤬 brag

The dog has fleas , they will be hopping all over the bed . Or they have hopped over from China in the goat abusing 30%Cashmere hats and scarves
Bugs hopping around Tullamore infecting all these walkers🤣 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
we put up way too much crap for christmas but the gaudy tree in family room is the highlight. Some handmade decorations from my now too cool teens, some stuff we bought in disney and other travels. Its definitely not insta perfect but there is a lot of family history. Sometimes I'd love a tidy home but my kids aren't on the same page but there are times I look at Lisas sterile life and think naaah.
Caremum your house truly sounds like a home with so much love and that's the way it should be- unfortunately Lisa's house is not a home all for show what a sad existence

Reactions: 6
That is a disgusting comment. It's a terrible thing that he did but God he was still her brother
I don't believe it's a disgusting comment, tell that to the victims family. Her brother knowingly got in to his car after drinking and took the life of another. She bangs on about it in typical Lisa McGowan style with NO regard or respect for the other family. She would do well to keep her thoughts to herself regarding her brother considering the mayhem he caused. Lisa doesn't know the meaning of "class is silent". I despise anyone who gets in to a car when they have taken a drink, inconsiderate assholes.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Caremum your house truly sounds like a home with so much love and that's the way it should be- unfortunately Lisa's house is not a home all for show what a sad existence
Everything about her house strikes me as cold. I wouldn't call it a home tbh, everything in it picked and placed by other people.
Even the grass is as fake as she is.
Plus its not like her and Chris are in a warm loving relationship. Even that's cold af.

Reactions: 11
I wouldn't go that far! Some days I wish we had a cellar I could hide in!!! Maybe LLL is onto something.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I wouldnt want her house, no visitors, no home cooking together, not an ounze of love shown with her and chris. And to think they cannot dress a xmas tree… seriously that is all the fun with a couple having couple drinks putting up the tree and talking of christmasses gone by. I would dislike her life. It seems very lonely to be honest

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't believe it's a disgusting comment, tell that to the victims family. Her brother knowingly got in to his car after drinking and took the life of another. She bangs on about it in typical Lisa McGowan style with NO regard or respect for the other family. She would do well to keep her thoughts to herself regarding her brother considering the mayhem he caused. Lisa doesn't know the meaning of "class is silent". I despise anyone who gets in to a car when they have taken a drink, inconsiderate assholes.
There was 2 poeple plus himself that nite that died

• Sad
Reactions: 5
There was 2 poeple plus himself that nite that died
How sad. I wasn't sure and couldn't be bothered googling, I didn't want to say families in case I was wrong. Thanks for that.

If it was me I certainly wouldn't be talking about my brother so publicly knowing what he did, I just wouldn't. She has respect for no one!

Reactions: 11
It was me who made comment and to be honest I don't think it was disgusting comment.I can't tolerate drink driving and have no sympathy for anyone that does it.Yes it's her brother but don't si
How sad. I wasn't sure and couldn't be bothered googling, I didn't want to say families in case I was wrong. Thanks for that.

If it was me I certainly wouldn't be talking about my brother so publicly knowing what he did, I just wouldn't. She has respect for no one!
I wrote 1st comment and I don't think it was disgusting comment.It was truth. I don't entertain drink driving as there putting other people lives at risk.She shouldn't be on crying telling us hates Christmas and now paying someone to put up her tree.Keep her tears for of camera.He was drink driving he could of wiped out innocent family if on road.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It was me who made comment and to be honest I don't think it was disgusting comment.I can't tolerate drink driving and have no sympathy for anyone that does it.Yes it's her brother but don't si

I wrote 1st comment and I don't think it was disgusting comment.It was truth. I don't entertain drink driving as there putting other people lives at risk.She shouldn't be on crying telling us hates Christmas and now paying someone to put up her tree.Keep her tears for of camera.He was drink driving he could of wiped out innocent family if on road.
Totally agree , she should keep her fake tears about her DD brother of the gram , he took lives including his own. Zero sympathy here for her. Fake woman, no tears getting the tree up for free and playing Xmas tunes or her constant selling, pretending not to like Xmas , does he not feck off to spend it with his son ? Strange she was never back at his parents since the time she followed him 🤔 she was running around them with the phone in her hand Take your fake tears for your DD brother off the Gram, you deserve all the comments from people who have zero tolerance to DD’s . Go away shut up and share your thoughts of him with your family in private , that’s what honest decent people with empathy and respect for all the lives taken with him would do , I am sure Xmas is very hard for them 😡 Narcissist

Reactions: 13
Why doesnt she just decorate the tree herself. Ffs it doesnt take long
And turn down a freebie , not a chance , plus she will get paid to promote that company . It’s all about the money , not the making memories for that greedy yolk . Can you imagine though her misery kept man even wanting to decorate a tree . He will be lounging on her sofa cuddling the dog
Their memories only consist of anything that’s free, his lifestyle through her has been one long journey of freebies, he only appears to smile when posing with free cocktails or holiday hotel upgrades .

Wow! Her tree is 20 years old , every year same post about a bloody Xmas tree. Like who actually cares. Now watch all the dopes trying to compete with messages about how old theirs are ...

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
And turn down a freebie , not a chance , plus she will get paid to promote that company . It’s all about the money , not the making memories for that greedy yolk . Can you imagine though her misery kept man even wanting to decorate a tree . He will be lounging on her sofa cuddling the dog
Their memories only consist of anything that’s free, his lifestyle through her has been one long journey of freebies, he only appears to smile when posing with free cocktails or holiday hotel upgrades .

Wow! Her tree is 20 years old , every year same post about a bloody Xmas tree. Like who actually cares. Now watch all the dopes trying to compete with messages about how old theirs are ...
She claims it’s the best money she spent but they come at 6.30am! I wonder does Murph Murph have fleas it was the first thing I thought!

Reactions: 1
The post about the 20 year old tree translates to gift me a new tree freebie givers

There is a bad viral dose doing the rounds at the moment and people are breaking out in spots like she has on her face all over their bodies.

Reactions: 4
She has someone booked to dress her xmas tree. I cannot believe she posted that and so many wondeing can they afford a fecken xmas tree this year. She really is precious
So right you are. This really hit me this morning. So many people so stressed about affording to heat their homes this year and tone deaf Lisa boasting about the tree. Read the room Lisa.

Reactions: 7
The post about the 20 year old tree translates to gift me a new tree freebie givers

There is a bad viral dose doing the rounds at the moment and people are breaking out in spots like she has on her face all over their bodies.
probably the badness coming out in her. no sign of the dog this evening so he is prob shifted off somewhere in case he has fleas. its highly unlikely as the dog is in the groomers every second day

• Haha
Reactions: 8
probably the badness coming out in her. no sign of the dog this evening so he is prob shifted off somewhere in case he has fleas. its highly unlikely as the dog is in the groomers every second day
Plus like herself the dog doesn’t mix with anyone or any other animal!! Socially awkward as Lisa terms it!

Reactions: 4
Anyone kn

What's the story with them? I have been blessed with one on my cheek since Halloween

She has someone booked to dress her xmas tree. I cannot believe she posted that and so many wondeing can they afford a fecken xmas tree this year. She really is precious
I can believe it. She's so out of touch with reality and totally up her own arse and constantly blowing smoke up some other blogger/influeners arse when she thinks they will benefit her. The majority of Irish "inflencers" are the same, all so nice and sweet when starting but once the following starts to grow its all about the cash.

Reactions: 6
The actual state of the stockings 🤣I wouldn’t even wear them on my feet, god she is so bloody bland and boring oh and of course Murph spam in coming that is if she doesn’t put a gate thingy around the tree 🫢I hope he wrecks it, poor dog will be locked away til January

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.