Lisa's Lust List #21 Money floats this old goat, ISpy with my little eye Lisa copying another brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sharing great memories with the son she says. A stranger is decorating the tree, she will be selling crap and he wont even be there🤔

So disappointed in Roz promoting her scarf. I thought she was into sustainable fashion. I used to like her but had to unfollow after that today
Where did roz promote scarf

So she gets someone in to put lights and fancy decorations on a tree seriously anyone can do that, she’ll be like Pippa and Sosome when she gets the Mansion built!!!
she could decorate her tree with it all her orders for Lisa’s landfill

Reactions: 2
She needs to read this link. It is a hard disturbing reading ,heartbreaking, but it’s the true facts , these poor animals the suffering for the fashion industry No f🤬🤬ks given by the greedy grabby woman.. I hope some sheep see and read this. Hope the link works ...

Lisa and the rest of them sellin cashmere couldn’t give a toss about the poor animals.

Reactions: 9
probably the badness coming out in her. no sign of the dog this evening so he is prob shifted off somewhere in case he has fleas. its highly unlikely as the dog is in the groomers every second day
If it was the badness coming out of her she'd be a walking pustule 24/7 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Like how dumb are the brands that still work with her?
Take I-spy for example. Haven’t tried their gear find it over priced tbh but she’s flogging their stuff a few years & ‘wont wear anything else’ yet now she’s in samples of her own gym gear / walking tops/jackets. Clearly the day will come that she will launch her own & the sheep will be loyal to Lisa. She’s just using other company’s products as her proto type. Expect same for handbags, boots, shoes, shirts, dresses etc. so will be just be Lisa brand of everything soon like a pound shop but for expensive shite. Cannot believe the volume of eejits still falling for it but I work with a 60 yr old woman who is obsessed with Lisa so I do see how she reels them in

Reactions: 10
Can't even admide anyone else. Totally ignored the sheep's q and turned it around to her.
Screenshot_20221123-210143_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 3
What’s the new thing she has about that Joy one, she meet her once probably another new bff 😀had a look on her page a few times such a dose, Tignum, use to be on about her also

Reactions: 3
For such a perfectionist, she needs to sort out her website. It is beyond pathetic at this stage how it keeps crashing.

Is its done to generate a hype or what. Never seen it happen with anyone else. There are always problems.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I think it’s deliberate to raise the panic. By the time the 🐑 get back in they buy double so win win💰💰

Reactions: 12
I thought the white and navy had already sold out ages ago so more lies again or that’s a great fulfilment centre that can magic up sizes and colours !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Surely if her sheep worship her so much they wouldn't be asking about sizing of the period jumpers and if she has a spotlight discount coming cos she repeats the same shite and posts the same fake messages every other day

I also think the site crashing is to give the sheep fomo - it's a must have item 🙄

Reactions: 7
There there you go folks she has finally admitted to LIES ... The spamming of her for the last few days . Punter the dog and now the period super quality polyester mass produced sweatshirts.. All the sports leisure shops are selling decent branded sweatshirts for less without a big stupid target practice logo in the middle..

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.