Lisa's Lust List #21 Money floats this old goat, ISpy with my little eye Lisa copying another brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say she’s raging with the picture but had to post it because she was beside Shane!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's dressed like my old geography teacher and she was on her 70s way back then.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’d say she’s raging with the picture but had to post it because she was beside Shane!
Looks like she popped out for a sweet sherry before heading home to the fire and her slippers. Like please, seriously, the state of her, another f*ck up for the "fashionista" 🙄!!

• Haha
Looks like she popped out for a sweet sherry before heading home to the fire and her slippers. Like please, seriously, the state of her, another f*ck up for the "fashionista" 🙄!!
She never seems to get it right thses days doesn't matter what she is attending. Maybe it's time she opted for the Born dress that will take you anywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did she do a similar visit like to lowrys pub, in and out then down for the breakfast the following morning.

Reactions: 5
Where have all the symprove, zazooki, and all the other potions she used to neck every morning gone to? 💁 Mars ooon-naw not sending them on anymore? 😂😂😂

Not a single pic very strange not even a pic with Trisha???

Where have all the symprove, zazooki, and all the other potions she used to neck every morning gone to? 💁 Mars ooon-naw not sending them on anymore? 😂😂😂
All the other Huns are promoting it prob at a cheaper rate than Lisa.

Reactions: 7
She must have got the dress code wrong AGAIN or she thinks she’s that high above everyone else,sure she said herself in a reply to another fake message, she had meet the owner of said hotel and had drinks in the snug !!! Probably lining up another show you know one of the SURPRISE ones a sheep asks about in limerick!!!! Wait and see if be shocked if last night doesn’t benefit Her the Queen of Me Myself and I !!!!!

Suzanne Jackson is plugging it of late

But why not stay with crustys mammy? Not up to standards? OR never asked to return😳😂😂😂
I'd say she's persona non grata after gate crashing thon time!
Probably see her for the grabby greedy witch she is!

Reactions: 3
Yesterday when she was showing the Crystals and Co earrings (which she insists on calling Crystal and Co) she said she was gifting a pair to Chelsea, no Lisa you were giving a pair to Chelsea, obviously the pair she didn’t like. Gifting Is when you spend your own money on something and then give it to somebody. You were actually offloading something you got for free that you didn’t like. That’s not gifting.
The level of bad spelling in all the messages is making my eyes bleed, same words every time - always there instead of they’re/their, devine instead of divine - so maybe Lisa you could gift Chelsea a dictionary for Christmas or just get her to check the spelling before hitting the Send button.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
One of the sheep ironing at 11am on a Tuesday, fits the description of how I picture all the sheep, kept little stepford wife’s!…. in my life I don’t even have time 2 find the iron 🙈 wonder if she gets her pp for new house will she make a big announcement or keep it hush hush from her lil sheep 🐑

Reactions: 11
Iinvite all the freebie grabbing Huns for the grand opening , then after that the peasants can all come in and pay inflated prices ... Why not look after the paying regulars ?? No time for the big shot mentality .. Any customer that lines your pickets for years to come are the ones you look after ..
she looked an awful looking state at it anyway , her and the kept man sitting by themselves , not a friend in sight, no mingling . He must be like her ? No social skills . He was like a performing monkey for the Tattlers , posing after her was ordered and the false smile .. look a right pair of freeloading dopes ....
Wonder if the red carpet gets rolled out in Edinburgh 🤣🤣🤣 no doubt she will tag the hell out of everywhere and everything.. start at the airport of course .

So basically every day it's messages from "sheep" AKA Chelsea 💁
"I have the white/pink/navy coloured sweatshirt and I really wanted the green"
(Personally I've never bought more than one item in lotsa colours of ANY fave piece of clothing I've EVER bought💁)
Then there's the "oh the sweatshirts wash/Dry/iron so well and never lost their shape"
Then we have "saw your sweatshirts at the airport/supermarket/carwash/funeral" posts
The frenzy post "I've only got 60 of ****(china tat) left and there won't be anymore until 2029!) (Until the fulfilment gang find nother couple hundred
The "morning morning morning I've got exclusive discount on ****" (but it's not exclusive at all💁)
Then the "thank you for all you do"
"Thank you for the brilliant discount"
"I saved 6000euro buying today with your discount you're fantastic"
Also have the "do you have any discounts coming for *****" (insert anything here!) And lo n behold she does 🤯
These posts are intermittently spaced between a very rushed (because she's so so so busy)
Sell something, murph eating/farting/shitting something, or an off to the gym/finished personal training and lifted a truck, but think i look sexy all sweaty and give myself a sniff on camera post!
And next day repeat same again 💁
Lisa's life in a day 😳🙄😂😂😂 EVERY DAY!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.