Lisa's Lust List #21 Money floats this old goat, ISpy with my little eye Lisa copying another brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Chris surprised me with a trip to Edinburgh šŸ¤® sheā€™s struggling big time with good content. As long as she doesnā€™t post many photos of crusty itā€™s cool, he sort of turns my stomach only posing when itā€™s a freebieā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Iā€™ve figured out why she didnā€™t mention the Christmas Markets in Tullamore. I bet you when she was down in the Garda Station - where she said she was going to get the licence for her charity raffle - that the Super asked her to stay away from them as they just wouldnā€™t have the resources to implement crowd control, traffic plans etc to handle the thousands and thousands and thousands(Lisa loves repeating everything three times) of sheep that she would inevitably attract had she said she was attending. Other than that Iā€™m 100% sure sheā€™d have been there as she is, in her own words, a huge supporter of small Irish businesses.
It's probably why she wasn't asked to switch on the Xmas lights in tullamore (if theres a ceremony) local gardai could not offer crowd control and guarantee her personal safetyšŸ’šŸ™„šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Now Lisa , say thank you to us Tattlers for Crusty your kept man taking you to Edinburgh.. now apparently it was a surprise. We believe you šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Bet itā€™s a very quick visit, bet his his son and the family are really looking forward to been graced by the QVC queen .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Would the sheep ever just take the hint and buy the ugly green ones??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
5 random posts already this morning all mentioning the GREEN ones. Chelsea you have one job today get rid of the green stockpile.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So the people who are buying the green are ā€œtrilledā€ with them because ā€œthereā€ only ā€œgeorgeousā€. Chelsea and Linda need to brush up on their messaging!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Still pushing the 'green' sweatshirts. I must message Vila and thank for their swift delivery of my cardigan...I mean purple cardigan...although don't think they will be too bothered to be honest they don't share silly messages on Insta trying to shift stock.
Maria if you are reading, any business worth anything will be able to do next delivery, your precious Fleeceya didn't come up with the idea. Are any of her followers educated people? The all come across as needy and totally helpless šŸ™„šŸ™„

You can be sure Crusty has business in Edi, Christmas do or something and for an easy life it was easier to leave her tag along. We all know what happened the last time, she was hot on his heels!

Reactions: 8
But why not stay with crustys mammy? Not up to standards? OR never asked to returnšŸ˜³šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Donā€™t think Lisa is near as bad so hate drawing the comparison, but she is the spit of Ghislane Maxwell, just watching the doc on Netflix.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Very shy and off camera for the last few daysā€¦Botox/filler time maybe??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is liar Lisa McGowan who swore sheā€™d never or didnā€™t need her teeth fixed or would never get Botox šŸ˜‚ a pure clown šŸ¤”

Reactions: 12
Ever the perfectionist that canā€™t spellā€¦ ā€œragesā€?!!!
Needs to seriously read what she writes before posting the grammar and spelling atrocious. And stop the lies about Crusty cooking the food is a takeaway and all she had to do was put from container to plate.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.