Lisa’s Lust List # 16 Mirror mirror on the floor you are the witch of Tullamore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually saw the same fake plant in my local TK maxx today for 10€!! Even with same type of pebbles in the pot. To be honest those tray contents look like something that was created from a dash around Mr Price 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Laughing my ass off that anyone would pay €125 for that "summer" tray. Even in celtic tiger times, I'd would feel very sorry for whoever would part with €125 for that!
And for a teenage den decoration. As if the young fella and his friends would even notice that.
If I put that tray in the room where my teen lad plays video games, he'd have it on his lap with the "faux" leafy thing tossed aside, using the tray as a crisp plate.
Motheragod. I've seen all the notions mow!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s almost like they’re taking the pi$$. The sheep have cleaned out every other item she puts up from the ‘designer’ so now they’re chancing this summer tray! How anyone would pay over €100 for this is incredible to me!

Reactions: 2
It’s almost like they’re taking the pi$$. The sheep have cleaned out every other item she puts up from the ‘designer’ so now they’re chancing this summer tray! How anyone would pay over €100 for this is incredible to me!
You would find way nicer for way cheaper in somewhere like tk max or homesense-it’s insane and this one pitching at being a bargain-yeah if you’re on €11k a week and have more money than sense!!

OMG I cant stand that laughing while talking “teehee teehhheeeee hehehe teetet” she is more hyper than usual these days, I just cringe listening to her cos she sounds so ridiculous like a silly little girl, honestly a holiday anywhere with her would be my worst nightmare 🙃 Im feeling so sorry for her sis-in-law, like how would you listen to that all day?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Laughing my ass off that anyone would pay €125 for that "summer" tray. Even in celtic tiger times, I'd would feel very sorry for whoever would part with €125 for that!
And for a teenage den decoration. As if the young fella and his friends would even notice that.
If I put that tray in the room where my teen lad plays video games, he'd have it on his lap with the "faux" leafy thing tossed aside, using the tray as a crisp plate.
Motheragod. I've seen all the notions mow!
The den is boring, the absent sons room is boring. Its all just boring and depressing, no bit of personality in anything. It might be full of good quality furnishings and attention to detail (debatable) but it looks like a house that would suck the life out of you it's so depressing. I certainly wouldn't want to spend alot of time in it.

Reactions: 5
May God forgive me but I hope she gets Covid and can't go either on holiday or to the awards.
The amount of freebies on display is just bleeping vulgar and an affront to a lot of Irish women who are struggling with the basic cost of living at the minute.
I've said it before and I'll say it again but I'm ashamed she's making mugs out of Irish women who fall hook line and sinker for her mass produced tat. They joke about credit card debt on those private messages she posts. Fleecya won't care on the 11k a week she's raking in.
She's a vile individual.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is she actually serious €125 for three fake bits on a tray? There again someone has to pay for redecorating the room as it certainly won't be herself

Reactions: 4
Is that dog 1 already. Was he not a young pup when they got him. He should be better behaved than he is at that age. Though that wouldn't be content for thd gram would it.

New thread suggestion:

Lisa you greedy creep, bagging €11k a week, laughing her arse off at the silly sheep!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is she not suppose to be going to the awards tonight?
It is just sell,sell,sell. I just think it is so disgusting. All those things she is flogging are so expensive. I don't know what is going on in Ireland. How are people affording these things. Genuinely things are tough for a lot of people. The cost of driving in and out to work for me is making me question a lot of things. Almost a third of my weekly wages is going into the car. I just thinks the brands are also disgusting. They could gift their items to really worthy people and get exposure from that. Not one brand will I buy off ever again if it is associated with her. Always talking about money, getting free clothes, make up, food , wine, furniture and she earning 11000 a week. It's vile.

Reactions: 6
Is she not suppose to be going to the awards tonight?
It is just sell,sell,sell. I just think it is so disgusting. All those things she is flogging are so expensive. I don't know what is going on in Ireland. How are people affording these things. Genuinely things are tough for a lot of people. The cost of driving in and out to work for me is making me question a lot of things. Almost a third of my weekly wages is going into the car. I just thinks the brands are also disgusting. They could gift their items to really worthy people and get exposure from that. Not one brand will I buy off ever again if it is associated with her. Always talking about money, getting free clothes, make up, food , wine, furniture and she earning 11000 a week. It's vile.
I got very confused re awards night as way she was going on all week it seemed like awards were last night but they are next Friday 17th so another painful week of this dose in the run up🙄and the drama re her holidays, you’d swear she was first ever to go backpacking and island hopping?!

Is that dog 1 already. Was he not a young pup when they got him. He should be better behaved than he is at that age. Though that wouldn't be content for thd gram would it.
They got him
In January as far as I remember after she came back from America but he’d stayed with the breeder until then I remember it was the family pet and I thought that was awful as there was a little boy playing with him when she said she wanted him what Lisa wants Lisa gets right!!

• Angry
I haven't watched her stories or looked at her page or looked at her threads here in months, I'm gonna say maybe a year because she's just too boring and her "style" is just as boring as she is. I'd a look yesterday and today and it's groundhog day. she shows the date on her calendar, comes on in her disgusting sweaty workout gear, gives a weather update and then mentions oooooonagh, giggles, talks in riddles and sells sells sells all day. desert diamonds, pamela Scott, the stables birr. reshares messages from other middle aged women who need Lisa to tell them how to wear a long dress and denim jacket. it's so tragic. Genuine question, does she ever do anything in life other than push and sell on Instagram, does she ever do anything fun or spontaneous that she's doing because she enjoys it and money is not her motivation for showing it. and she's still repeating herself it's so weird, Chris is gone to mullingar, yeah Chris is off to mullingar. thanks for that useless update Lisa. How are women still hanging on her every word, it' makes me feel sad. imagine needing her to tell you how to dress and messaging her like she's your pal trying to have the chats.. "you have me broke Lisa" hahaha. Well ladies yous have her minted.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Is she actually serious €125 for three fake bits on a tray? There again someone has to pay for redecorating the room as it certainly won't be herself
I don't think she mentioned the price on the stories, only the 20% discount, how generous!
Probably knows people wouldn't click through if they knew the price upfront. I only went in for confirmation that ye weren't exaggerating the price on here 🤣

• Haha
The state in that fecking hat and denim jacket ,makes the smug long look face look longer, as for the shine that’s for the younger ones
So he is off to Mullingar Opticans for glasses no doubt free or heavily discounted . Bet it was pound shop reading glasses before he met her. Hope he buys a pair of shorts though that he can walk right in. Done well for himself though with the holidays, food, teeth, glasses, free roof over his head, best steak . All them Tullamore fellas missed out there 🤣🤣🤣
She even had to make the fecking dogs birthday about freebies .Greed !!!
Is iteland not struggling like the UK? I just don’t get how the sheep can afford to keep buying the overpriced tat , a lot of which you can find on Ali Express or just shopping around . The fools that clink on the links have no bloody idea that as soon as the click on them she earns.
Glass tray in the sons room🤣🤣🐮 has he actually ever had any friends over to the house ? would they be allowed?

Whoever christened her QVC is the greatest. Never more accurate description

Reactions: 8
Did I imaging this but was she not fetching out her own handbags ?? I am sure she used to go on about it about 12 months ago ?

Can’t imagine many men rushing back to go to a ladies clothes shop even ones that might get a free meal. Anywhere there is food or drink on offer this fella seems to tag along .
Now COVID restrictions are very relaxed you never see them going to the pub to meet up with friends , most men love to pop to the local for a pint or two. They are both still ply fifties . Or had it got to the stage if it’s not free they don’t go ?? How sad , sitting there day in day out in the Greyskull only venturing to work or for promotions .

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.