Lisa’s Lust List # 16 Mirror mirror on the floor you are the witch of Tullamore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a look on daft. Fleeceya would get a fine house with a decent garden for €400k.

She has to start spending all of that money otherwise the taxman will get it. Her sheeple helped her clear her mortgage so she has no reason to sell it. Property is a decent investment if you are in Fleeceyas position. Her house is just that a house it never looks homely. And all the bland greyness is just depressing.
What I meant is she has a very fine house already. But a mini macmansion upgrade would cost. Her funds as per filing have already had tax paid but to take money out would be complicated tax affairs. Especially if business handover involved.

Can't see her going into bricks and mortar either shop wise. Her cost base is very low cost. Even Oonagh didn't stock the perfume. No retail outlet for pjs or sweatshopshirts apart from her own online portal.

Imagine being bored in traffic and ringing a work colleague? Has she no friends??

Reactions: 6
Very very elegant, very me! Big headed vain woman.
If she has won and already knows that VIP awards need to be reported as voting is still open. 🤬

Reactions: 9
She must have won. Sure she didn't turn up to any of the other awards that she didn't win.

Reactions: 6
She must have won. Sure she didn't turn up to any of the other awards that she didn't win.
She has been on a high the last few days and all the fuss about the dress - not one but too -all seems too coincidental

Reactions: 4
So it’s €55 for the pendant, €30 for the chain. One that looks exactly the same Ali Ex £18 complete . The price of the bracelet €170 . Are people really paying these prices for costume jewellery ? I love Swsrskovi , that is quality mine have never tarnished or broke. I wait for their sales or go to the outlet store 😊 cheapskatesalealcoholic😊 here. Well my motto is , it’s better in my pocket than theirs 🤣 and most definitely never in miss greedy grabber or other Huns .
I swear though if she has won I will never ever vote again on a voting site I think most are fixed anyway. All we are doing is generating traffic to their sites and if we use the Hun links I think it automatically gets them votes. Anyone I have never wanted to win bloody wins.
Wonder what she will dress Crusty in ? For the awards I swear them shorts though are restricting his leg movements he always looks like he is doing a little ballerina dance when walking the dog🤣

Attachments

Grown ass women can’t be that stupid can they? Is there something in the water destroying brain cells or have they all got that much disposable income that the shove it all to her snd other Huns?? . The Ireland I knew and lived in I can’t remember womenbeen taken in like this. I can remember the gossiping outside mass and the pub but Jesus they would never part with money so easily . This Huns are laughing all they way to the bank. I am flabbergasted at the China 💩 they are buying

Reactions: 3
Girls, all I can say is stand tall and proud that we are intelligent enough not to be led like lambs to the slaughter by HRH Fleeceya. I for one am thankful that I am not that naive and gullible. We can see right through the saccharine smile and fake laugh 😊❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I love fashion and do spend too much on things I like . . . (whether its actually his or mine we haven't established) but feck it when life throws you a few knocks you lift the head and get on with it. It was probably this what drew me to LLL in the beginning because it wasn't fast fashion (which I don't tend to go for). However they are all at it from the non insta famous boutiques to the huns. Importing cheap tat and trying to create a frenzy about it. I'm actually probably spending a lot less now then I did and tend to rework whats hanging in the wardrobe. Just fond a great tailor and reworking some classics. There are some preloved pages on fb and depop too.

I also think the vip thing is a swizz.

Reactions: 3
The amount of parcels delivered to her and the greedy paws pawing them. Bet she won’t show most of them if they don’t Pat her enough. More fool the businesses are sending it to her

Reactions: 2
The amount of parcels delivered to her and the greedy paws pawing them. Bet she won’t show most of them if they don’t Pat her enough. More fool the businesses are sending it to her
Gifts for her holidays, thank you notes and more flowers

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.