Lisa’s Lust List # 16 Mirror mirror on the floor you are the witch of Tullamore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry now but the drinks, red carpet and flowers now scream that she's won and she knows it. What a farce. She'll be insufferable now. Hope she doesn't have any internet while she's away.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Giving the free flowers to the mother , most normal folk BUY their mother’s flowers , does the mother not put them on the grave ?
So if she is been sent flowers those that are sending must have inside info? Bloody farce of a VIP voting system then. They really should be reported misleading people.
Moral of the story Never ever vote on any of these stupid awards again.

Does she ever give away anything to anyone other than her family ? They can well afford to buy ! Now she appears to have no friends from the town she was born reared and schooled in, seems to have imaginary ones we know . Surely there are some local causes, charities, families that she can donate to. She makes it come across like her whole family is as greedy and grabby as she is. Ma will like this, Da will like that that’s all you hear .

Sorry now but the drinks, red carpet and flowers now scream that she's won and she knows it. What a farce. She'll be insufferable now. Hope she doesn't have any internet while she's away.
I hope the flights are cancelled and then the loose both the bloody backpacks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
With the soaring cost of living, rising energy and fuel prices, and the impending increase in mortgage interest rates, I really hope that the one good thing that comes out of it all is that these huns and their tat selling get wiped out.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Giving the free flowers to the mother , most normal folk BUY their mother’s flowers , does the mother not put them on the grave ?
So if she is been sent flowers those that are sending must have inside info? Bloody farce of a VIP voting system then. They really should be reported misleading people.
Moral of the story Never ever vote on any of these stupid awards again.

Does she ever give away anything to anyone other than her family ? They can well afford to buy ! Now she appears to have no friends from the town she was born reared and schooled in, seems to have imaginary ones we know . Surely there are some local causes, charities, families that she can donate to. She makes it come across like her whole family is as greedy and grabby as she is. Ma will like this, Da will like that that’s all you hear .

I hope the flights are cancelled and then the loose both the bloody backpacks.
Do you recall when Boquet Box used to send her and fellow qvc pals flowers monthly and every minth she would say they are lovely but you need to buy another bunch to add to them to make thrm look really good then either gift to her mother or put on the drink drivers grave

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I was out shopping today in my local small town and I saw my first ever LLL jumper, honestly it didn't look great, it had an off white/grey tinge to it so reckon it was either washed in with something dark or else its just poor quality. It actually reminded me of the colour my kids' Penny's white sweatshirts go after a few washes even in a white wash. I got a good look at it as the person wearing it was in the queue in front of me. Was nearly tempted to ask her what does she think of the quality of it only that she was on her mobile phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Do you recall when Boquet Box used to send her and fellow qvc pals flowers monthly and every minth she would say they are lovely but you need to buy another bunch to add to them to make thrm look really good then either gift to her mother or put on the drink drivers grave
Yes I do, I think they are sending to Liz Renay now also they must be desperate 🤣 Them flowers today looked half dead to me , if they are not Grey to match her Greyskull home then it’s off to the grave they go. Don’t they actually pay for any to go on there , wonder if his poor victims have as much on their resting places they way she mentions him you would think he was the victim. The amount of stuff though she has had free this week is unreal.The screechy voice of her on stories today bragging
You watch them all jumping over themselves to do her hair, tan, nails, makeup for the awards .

I was out shopping today in my local small town and I saw my first ever LLL jumper, honestly it didn't look great, it had an off white/grey tinge to it so reckon it was either washed in with something dark or else its just poor quality. It actually reminded me of the colour my kids' Penny's white sweatshirts go after a few washes even in a white wash. I got a good look at it as the person wearing it was in the queue in front of me. Was nearly tempted to ask her what does she think of the quality of it only that she was on her mobile phone.
Would be interested to know the Age group of the wearer ? You could not miss it though with that diabolical logo on the front . Would love to know what the eejets that forked out that amount of money for them really think after they have washed them a few times not as if she would allow genuine feedback . No mention of the rampant auld fellas after smelling Tullamores answer to Chanel.

Another giveaway she has won is she is not asking for votes, no link put up . She has known for the last few weeks I bet. When does voting stop?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Who she has never met!

The shop will have them collected I’d say
Then back on the shop floor!😡they make money out of her sweaty dresses! If I was paying big money I'd be leppin if I thought they'd been pre worn😡😡😡

I feel like contacting VIP awards in advance and saying it!
I was thinking the same myself , it’s a bit like fraud really getting people to vote knowing full well who they are giving the awards to , she has not asked for votes in almost two weeks if my memory is correct , so if they know that much in advance they are eating people’s time . 😡😡 no way would she be attending and then rushing for a flight if she did not know. Crusty would be putting his foot down.

Would be interested to know the Age group of the wearer ? You could not miss it though with that diabolical logo on the front .
Mid 40s I reckon, around the same age as me, wearing a pair of skinny jeans with white trainers .
Edited to add: Forgot to say I bought a white Anine Bing white sweatshirt which I saved up to buy as a treat for getting a new job and I've washed it several times now, it's snow white compared to the LLL one I saw today🙈

Last edited:
  • Heart
Ok am I loosing my marbles? The vip awards are on next Friday the 17th?! Did this clown get the date wrong hence why she’s at home playing with the dog and flogging overpriced homeware tat from her designer 😅 this has made my year the absolute gobshite with her TWO dresses!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Would she ever just duck off. Designer this designer that for Darraghs room, who has left home for at least the next 3 yrs. Holy Mammy who hates tits on show would want to tell her daughter to pull her snobby, entitled, notiony wrinkled neck it. There are people tonight, crying because they can't feed their children.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
If I put that tray into my son's room. He wouldn't be long throwing it out the window. I mean that is not a room for a 19/20 year old. I can't see anything "young" about the room

€125 for the summer tray !!!! Fools & their money….. Also nothing summery about that tray!

The €11k a week she’s making doesn’t include the freebies and this week she def clocked up about €2k in stuff, there were 8 parcels in that pile in the office/delivery depot yesterday. How can they get away with not declaring all that stuff, it’s criminal. In my job we have to declare any gift received from a customer with a value in excess of €250 and maintain a register of such gifts, in fairness the register is fairly blank but hers would run to volumes.
I see nobody has taken the hint yet and supplied her with His and Hers duffel bags for the holidays. She might have to actually buy one as I don’t know if her lackeys Chelsea and Linda got anything in Kildare Village when she sent them on that mission earlier in the week. She would have been passing KV on her way to Dublin but obviously couldn’t do it herself.
Once she gets back from Greece it will be full on begging for her birthday celebrations because that is what it amounts to, let’s call a spade a spade.
Apologies for rant but while she had always been insufferable she is hitting new highs this past week.

Reactions: 10
€125 for the summer tray !!!! Fools & their money….. Also nothing summery about that tray!
Maybe the plastic plant is a nod to Summer? Absolute rip off!! I have the tray in a bigger size which I bought in a furniture store in Cork and I think it was €40ish. So €85 for the rest if the tat😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.