Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ja81y

VIP Member
New thread suggestion:

Lisa you greedy creep, bagging €11k a week, laughing her arse off at the silly sheep!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

SunnyKat

VIP Member
New thread for LLL, title suggestion by @ShesOffalyQVC
Thanks for starting the thread!

I had to close her bullshit stories about how stylish she is :rolleyes: You buy your way into ladies day competitions and VIP magazine. There is nothing stylish about Lisa McGowan. She wears what you see on mannequins in shops. My mam is 70 and has more style than Lisa ever will.

She doesn't style half of Ireland. She has 214 000 followers and maybe 10% click her links.

She doesn't go to events or know the other floggers because she's a bitch and no one likes her. I don't follow many Irish floggers, but Ystyle is maybe 5 years younger than Lisa and has relationships with floggers 10+ years younger than her. Ystyle shares posts of other floggers for no reason other than she likes them... Lisa only shares those that put on her china crap when she sends it to them. I'm in my 40's and work in fashion, I have great relationships with girls half my age in the industry because I'm a likable person. The only reason Lisa has sheeple is because she's good at brainwashing!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

mrsimoan

Chatty Member
Thanks for starting the thread!

I had to close her bullshit stories about how stylish she is :rolleyes: You buy your way into ladies day competitions and VIP magazine. There is nothing stylish about Lisa McGowan. She wears what you see on mannequins in shops. My mam is 70 and has more style than Lisa ever will.

She doesn't style half of Ireland. She has 214 000 followers and maybe 10% click her links.

She doesn't go to events or know the other floggers because she's a bitch and no one likes her. I don't follow many Irish floggers, but Ystyle is maybe 5 years younger than Lisa and has relationships with floggers 10+ years younger than her. Ystyle shares posts of other floggers for no reason other than she likes them... Lisa only shares those that put on her china crap when she sends it to them. I'm in my 40's and work in fashion, I have great relationships with girls half my age in the industry because I'm a likable person. The only reason Lisa has sheeple is because she's good at brainwashing!
Speaking of bullshit stories… I buy Symprove directly from the company.. guess the inflated price is to pay for bloggers to feed the sheeple and their egos!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I haven't watched her stories or looked at her page or looked at her threads here in months, I'm gonna say maybe a year because she's just too boring and her "style" is just as boring as she is. I'd a look yesterday and today and it's groundhog day. she shows the date on her calendar, comes on in her disgusting sweaty workout gear, gives a weather update and then mentions oooooonagh, giggles, talks in riddles and sells sells sells all day. desert diamonds, pamela Scott, the stables birr. reshares messages from other middle aged women who need Lisa to tell them how to wear a long dress and denim jacket. it's so tragic. Genuine question, does she ever do anything in life other than push and sell on Instagram, does she ever do anything fun or spontaneous that she's doing because she enjoys it and money is not her motivation for showing it. and she's still repeating herself it's so weird, Chris is gone to mullingar, yeah Chris is off to mullingar. thanks for that useless update Lisa. How are women still hanging on her every word, it' makes me feel sad. imagine needing her to tell you how to dress and messaging her like she's your pal trying to have the chats.. "you have me broke Lisa" hahaha. Well ladies yous have her minted.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

TikToc

VIP Member
Hello my wonderful subjects, here's a pic of my wonderful villa in Santorini and guess what? YOU ALL PAID FOR IT! So keep buying my recommendations that I wouldn't be caught dead in outside of my grey dressing room because I have a lot more trips planned that you my subjects need to pay for. Have a wonderful day xx

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Fleeceyas diamonds are expensive, I repeat expensive and for anyone that didn't hear her the diamonds are expensive and insured obviously.

Fleeceya if you are reading, you are disgusting and vulgar and just a little tip for you, class is silent 😉
You have alot to learn Lisa McGowan, you are another fur coat and no knickers type 🤢!!

Reactions: 18

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Has that YStyle one got a thread ? Only checked her out after seeing her mentioned here Omg she is as bad as this ole 🧙🏿‍♂️With selling, no #ad or gift , the constant selling and must spend all day walking around stores taking pics of their stock and tagging . Another greedy grabby ole hen 🐓 Insta has gone to the dogs with all these Irish huns , selling , begging or bragging . There seems to be way more than in the U.K.
In my opinion Ystyle is harmless, same thing all the time clothes wise but thats her style, she likes it and makes no apologies about it. Yvonne actually puts a bit of effort in to her try ons and actually wears the clothes herself. I follow her mainly because I love the food she cooks and when she goes away on holidays she also puts a bit of effort in to showing her destination. Her kids and husband might get a mention but are rarely on the gram. As huns go Yvonne is probably one of the nicer more genuine ones and will always respond to a message.

Reactions: 17

anniewannie

Chatty Member
Now, please don't bite my head off, this is a honest genuine question, but why do you follow these people if they annoy you so much? You seem to get very irate over them and their content, or lack of? And your immense dislike is very clear, for LLL especially. Don't get me wrong I follow a few who sometimes bug me, but there are some things I like from them, so I watch, I've recently unfollowed LLL and gurry for my own well being, they are head wreckers, dopes, and insincere people, they are no longer even mildly amusing with their stupidity 💁I may refollow at some point, but for now they've just gone too far, so I unfollowed 👍and I have unfollowed lots of the other huns fir the same reason, because they set me straight to 100 on the WTAF scale🤣
I'm not defending these huns but im more curious as to why you'd keep watching? I know this question won't be popular here, but it's an honest question to you and others.
To be honest the commentary on Tattle is the highlight of my day, I'm the first to admit its my little guilty pleasure. Some of the posters here are just genuises and how boring life would be if we couldn't offer our opinions on the huns behaviour.

Reactions: 16

SunnyKat

VIP Member
Agreed however from personal experience I have to say y style is a rude bitch too. I ageee that y style has relationships with other floggers but like Lisa she flogs all day long but as regards being nice or genuine she’s in Lisa’s category. I knew she would use her age-approaching 50 and the little old me country girl steer to get people to feel sorry for her and vote abs now she’s going the angle of “loosing confidence “ due to menopause as an angle 🤦‍♀️😳🙄 she’ll stop at nothing!!
I haven't had a rude experience with Ystyle, but this isn't an appreciation post for her. I was just comparing 2 floggers similar in age with similar size followings with completely different styles of doing social media. Lisa has her face in her phone all day long yapping about how amazing she is, lying about having the best deals, boosting about what an amazing human and humanitarian she is, Lisa uses all the buzz words and things that are big in the media to gain sympathy in order to sell, she uses popular issues to try and be relatable, and she only shares other floggers if they are wearing her cheap china crap and shows her loser man every day. On the other hand Ystyle never talks into the camera, very rarely shows her husband or anything about her personal life, goes weeks without doing tryons... 95% of her stories are photos of clothing and links (with product reviews but they are not her products), she shares photos of other floggers for style inspo and to help them grow their followings... and she works with more brands than Lisa and imo better brands. Pre pandemic Ystyle used to go to a lot of fashion events and be asked to host events by brands she works with unlike dear Lisa who isn't invented anywhere. The two styles couldn't be more different but I would take Ystyle's photo sharing over listening to Lisa talking anytime.

• Heart

Mel33

Have stopped watching her completely...its just a shop that I don't want to buy anything from....that symprove is a complete marketing rip off....you can get soluble vitamin c in Aldi for 1.99e
I unfollowed her weeks ago as the constant selling was completely off putting, but then her content was just Murph 🙄. The way she was constantly sharing her followers messages that were praising her was vomit inducing, I'm unaware of any other influencer who does this to her degree. I really liked her at the very start of her Instagram, but she quickly changed when she realised that serious money could be earned. If she wore the actual clothes she is trying to sell you'd think ok, but it's all just code after code so she can buy her designer wear. To be honest she was actually irritating me with her whole attitude, how she expects to be addressed in messages yet was a total contradiction to how she speaks to her so called friends. Like this woman has seriously big notions of herself. I really hope Darragh has his father in his life to influence him, and its not just his greedy, unmannerly mother.

• Heart

ja81y

VIP Member
Slating jean in desert diamonds again,comparing her real diamonds cross to the fake DD one and accusing Jean of copying her cross diamond necklace 🥱🙄🤦‍♀️God she’s a pure bred witch! And Jean a bigger fool for pandering to her! “My chain is thicker as it needs it for the weight of the diamonds “! You can have all the diamonds Lisa but you’re a sad narcissistic nasty old bat with no friends whatsoever. Material things mean nothing if you’ve nobody in you’re life to turn to in good and bad times.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Howareyahun

VIP Member
this has nothing to do with bloat and everything to do look how fabulous I am
Yes exactly 👏👏👏 came on to say that!

Tattlers be proud of who you are, that you are intelligent enough to see right through Fleeceya McGowl and the con woman that she is.

Reactions: 14

tobehonest

Chatty Member
A very expensive 'love ya ma' !!!!!! Lisa for someone who is in business and claims to be so organised your stories tell the opposite every trip has drama of some sort. That to me is disorganisation at its best. Lastly Lisa if you are going to have a cry for the love of God do it in private it is not a pretty sight.

Shop girl

Chatty Member
How can she talk about cost per wear with the Sinead Keary clothes, you can only use that expression if you actually bought them with your hard earned cash. When you get them free it’s a bit farsical to talk about cost per wear. That blazer looked absolutely ridiculous on her open with the ties hanging down. The trousers then were Theory at about €200 a pop, yet again no fear of her wearing any of the tat that she flogs.

GalwayGal0804

She doesn't like being on camera or having her pic taken ???? eh WHAT?? she is so full of shite, she needs an enema. She was the very one skipping off down the road after Aisling Murphy's murder, in the hopes the media would see her. She did that big photoshoot for her brand and the other one for some other place (when she was standing on the window sill).
And now the menopause bandwagon is rolled out again. Did she stick to the HRT that she most likely got for free ! I have been going through menopause the last 6 years ( breast cancer at 32 and treatment started off menopause) and I get so irate when I see this gobshite coming out with crap all in the name of desperately trying to show people she is relatable and to flog more shite supplements from Oonagh.

SunnyKat

VIP Member
What are the chances she says. Ffs, does she think we came up the <insert river of choice> in a bubble?!
I think it was set up for content. Lisa was too lazy to zip up the duvet? Murph just happened to eat the duvet? Oh and White and Green just happens to be launching duvets and pillows :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Haha