Lisa’s Lust List # 16 Mirror mirror on the floor you are the witch of Tullamore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I often wonder does she do it to bait a reaction - look at all the trolls coming for me and commenting on my appearance, people have things going on in their life you know nothing about, you don’t see everything on the gram etc
Cue sob story, missing the son and so busy working in dads business etc etc few affilate links

These stories are killing me cutting me of like this but before i go - its cruel commenting on people appearance - be kind - a woman should feel like she has to slap on a face if makeup, be confident in yourself, lift each other up, be kind and here is the discount code for spotlight and wait to you see the deal on sunscreen Oonagh has got me…. Im going to Greece you know… let’s finish Ona high nite before I sign of for my holidays - affiliate affiliate collab gifts.
I misread that in terms of we shouldn't comment about appearance, I generally wouldn't and she does have a great figure an is holding her age well. Its a really hard age. You do tend to loose yourself a bit but being a style icon and not having a basic blow dry at a big event would be a no no for me. She didn't suit sequins or the dress just hung on her. Watch Trinny for how to do summer sparkle.

Though maybe like us all she is hanging. If I told you the mini catastrophes we've had in our house this week someone would have me committed or ring Tulsa. Its all down to the household being tired. Exams finish this week tg.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That Sinead Keary stuff looks rubbish on some many huns that are paid to try them on. Usually creased or mis-shapen. Or being worn by very thin people (Jess Redden) or with sun damaged skin (her and LLL). Loads of others have been up to a pop up in Kildar Village and not one of them made her stiff look attractive!

Reactions: 6
That Sinead Keary stuff looks rubbish on some many huns that are paid to try them on. Usually creased or mis-shapen. Or being worn by very thin people (Jess Redden) or with sun damaged skin (her and LLL). Loads of others have been up to a pop up in Kildar Village and not one of them made her stiff look attractive!
The Cliona O Connor one wears the label, they look like rags on her.

Reactions: 3
I’ve seen Sinead kearys stuff in the flesh and it’s awful,no shape to her stuff at all-literally like rags but she’s not shy on charging for it! Way nicer on the high street and even penny’s/dunnes for a fraction of the prices she charges.

Reactions: 4
What’s pages are pics on?
No....all the spotlight is on Jennifer Wrynne who is judging it this year....

Herself and Linda were decidedly underdressed compared to everyone else. Bet she's fuming not to be asked to judge. Mandy, head judge and Jennifer Wrynn etc.
Galway Races doesn't want to be associated with someone who selks toothpaste and menopausal supplements....she is mumsy.....tbf to Jennifer she is gorgeous looking and she at least doesn't flog bbq cleaning stuff and toothpaste on her page

She wasn’t stylish enough!! Most of the women looked fab, hats & all on display!
She has fallen out with anyone who might give her a free hat 🤣🤣🤣

She looks like a Frumpy Old Granny who rooted out her old Debs dress and WTF is that awful gold bag shoved up her armpit.

She has zero style and it showed today, she looked terrible. Love whoever took that pic, the half closed eyes and sleepy head on the horsey face I salute you. Nailed the old Hag perfectly!!

And Lisa, EVERYONE and their dog knows you wear a bleeping hat to the Races. You fool. Frumpy Frump Frump.

Go cry into your pillow, major fail today.
No one to give her a free hat anymore....maybe she thought Jennifer Wrynne would bring one along for her

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

Galway Races doesn't want to be associated with someone who selks toothpaste and menopausal supplements....she is mumsy.....tbf to Jennifer she is gorgeous looking and she at least doesn't flog bbq cleaning stuff and toothpaste on her page
Jennifer is no saint high end shop selling Ali Express stock. I was in it and horrified at the quality (and attitude of staff).

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Pippa still looking votes for the VIP awards, does she not know Lisa thinks she has it in the bag?

• Haha
Is her business registered at the dads instance premises does anyone know. She spends as much time there flogging tit as she does at her kitchen table.

Insurance company must not do much business when she uses it as delivery address for packages and then packages opened and spread all over the place. When it's not packages and selling its the dog sprawling on the floor with her or the other half

Reactions: 2
Jennifer is no saint high end shop selling Ali Express stock. I was in it and horrified at the quality (and attitude of staff).
No but loads of boutiques sell it...its so obvious....especially the jewellery and clutch bags etc....I think Fleesa is the most dishonest and greedy of all the insta gang....and I know someone who was once a "friend" of Fleesa who now says if ahe saw her she would cross the street to avoid her...

• Wow

She has fallen out with anyone who might give her a free hat 🤣🤣🤣

No one to give her a free hat anymore....maybe she thought Jennifer Wrynne would bring one along for her
Was asking what pages the pics were on to have a nose!

Can we get a new thread out of this most liked post - Lisa you greedy creep, bagging €11k a week, laughing her arse off at the silly sheep! .
On another note; I went in to a shop today owned by the Pony one - Irish Company don't ya know - every single item in there was made in China, Cambodia, Calcutta or Bangladesh - disgusting carry on and..... the owner of said company is on her 5th holiday this year already. How's that.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.