Lisa’s Lust List # 16 Mirror mirror on the floor you are the witch of Tullamore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris loves this one....is it just me whose other half says do you not have a dress like that already when I send him a pic of me trying on stuff. I own 3 midi dresses and that was the reaction I got when I bought the last one the only thing it had in common with the other two was it was floral...one has long sleeves one is a sun dress and one has short sleeves. Jesus Lisa take a day off from flogging will ya the poor sheep can't be expected to fork out 7 days a week. Surely they deserve a break...oh forgot without all the flogging you have no other interesting content to post it's a complete yawn fest at this stage.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The only place that any of “the dresses that would take you anywhere” get taken is her dressing room and that’s it. Never seen again.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hello my wonderful subjects, here's a pic of my wonderful villa in Santorini and guess what? YOU ALL PAID FOR IT! So keep buying my recommendations that I wouldn't be caught dead in outside of my grey dressing room because I have a lot more trips planned that you my subjects need to pay for. Have a wonderful day xx

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hello my wonderful subjects, here's a pic of my wonderful villa in Santorini and guess what? YOU ALL PAID FOR IT! So keep buying my recommendations that I wouldn't be caught dead in outside of my grey dressing room because I have a lot more trips planned that you my subjects need to pay for. Have a wonderful day xx
It looks similar to this one 😉

Attachments

Reactions: 2
It’s amazing none of her subjects have messaged her to say they are heading to Greece the same week in their period app sweatshirts and that they hope to see her!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lisa pretends to be super clean etc. but then sticks her manky worn outside shoes up on top of the clothes she is wearing and is going to pack up and send back and some poor unsuspecting sheep will be walking around with the street germs on their dress. It gives me the absolute ick. Nothing more gross. She does this all the time. It's so nasty. I wouldn't wear anything my shoes had touched. I bet she is one of those people who throws their shoes into a suitcase on top of their clothes. So Lisa you might be neat and tidy but clean you are not girl. A dirty so and so.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I'm a bit underwhelmed with today's Galway races outfit. But did ye know she won it before??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see the Pippa one posting links for Dior glasses . Did she get #AF after tagging them at the airport when she purchased some ??
Now will this one do the same at Duty Free , will she be brazen enough after trying to promote her own as been in the same league as the top well established sunglasses designers 🤔🤔🤔

All those messages to her start with “apologies for annoying u, I know how busy u are etc etc” like seriously? one of her “staff” has to be monitoring, answering & sending those dm’s, maybe im wrong but they are all too similar, also the latest way she is now modelling those rotten dresses with the cheesy backround music is just so embarrassing, she looks so stupid, moving her hand slowly around, ugggh I just cringe looking at them.🙃

Reactions: 4
What’s the betting it’s a free day in a vip box after been invited ? Now if she posts later in the car and Crusty is driving we can guess it is. He appears to only tag along if there is food cocktails on offer. Let the tagging commence

What’s the betting it’s a free day in a vip box after been invited ? Now if she posts later in the car and Crusty is driving we can guess it is. He appears to only tag along if there is food cocktails on offer. Let the tagging commence
It's a launch day for Ladys day in Galway but its on in Gunness in Dublin. Just saw it on another page

Reactions: 3
I love me some sequins but this is terrible. Open Jacket wrong. Definitely not something I'd rush out for

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.