Lisa’s Lust List # 16 Mirror mirror on the floor you are the witch of Tullamore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for LLL, title suggestion by @ShesOffalyQVC
Thanks for starting the thread!

I had to close her bullshit stories about how stylish she is :rolleyes: You buy your way into ladies day competitions and VIP magazine. There is nothing stylish about Lisa McGowan. She wears what you see on mannequins in shops. My mam is 70 and has more style than Lisa ever will.

She doesn't style half of Ireland. She has 214 000 followers and maybe 10% click her links.

She doesn't go to events or know the other floggers because she's a witch and no one likes her. I don't follow many Irish floggers, but Ystyle is maybe 5 years younger than Lisa and has relationships with floggers 10+ years younger than her. Ystyle shares posts of other floggers for no reason other than she likes them... Lisa only shares those that put on her china crap when she sends it to them. I'm in my 40's and work in fashion, I have great relationships with girls half my age in the industry because I'm a likable person. The only reason Lisa has sheeple is because she's good at brainwashing!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The piercing in her ears is so off centre and high up her ear it’s giving me anxiety!! 😂 it’s not obvious when she has the studs in

Reactions: 2
Wonder what Dublin hotel it will be then? Very strange it’s only popped up now seeing as she posted that these were her last ones . Such an sincere and believable person she is!! NOT! look at how sincere she tries to look, widens and blinks the eyes to try and make them water up. Does not like her pic taken the lies she spurts , what’s the difference between the camera placed in front of her face daily ‘good morning good morning good morninggg ‘
Anyone think she has choose Dublin to try and get at Linda tan ? that’s if they have fallen out . Three times as big , The gathering of the Stepford Wives .

Great thread title @ShesOffalyQVC

Attachments

Reactions: 4

I had to close her bullshit stories about how stylish she is :rolleyes: You buy your way into ladies day competitions and VIP magazine. There is nothing stylish about Lisa McGowan. She wears what you see on mannequins in shops. My mam is 70 and has more style than Lisa ever will.

She doesn't style half of Ireland. She has 214 000 followers and maybe 10% click her links.

She doesn't go to events or know the other floggers because she's a witch and no one likes her. I don't follow many Irish floggers, but Ystyle is maybe 5 years younger than Lisa and has relationships with floggers 10+ years younger than her. Ystyle shares posts of other floggers for no reason other than she likes them... Lisa only shares those that put on her china crap when she sends it to them. I'm in my 40's and work in fashion, I have great relationships with girls half my age in the industry because I'm a likable person. The only reason Lisa has sheeple is because she's good at brainwashing!
Agreed however from personal experience I have to say y style is a rude witch too. I ageee that y style has relationships with other floggers but like Lisa she flogs all day long but as regards being nice or genuine she’s in Lisa’s category. I knew she would use her age-approaching 50 and the little old me country girl steer to get people to feel sorry for her and vote abs now she’s going the angle of “loosing confidence “ due to menopause as an angle 🤦‍♀️😳🙄 she’ll stop at nothing!!

Reactions: 8
Agreed however from personal experience I have to say y style is a rude witch too. I ageee that y style has relationships with other floggers but like Lisa she flogs all day long but as regards being nice or genuine she’s in Lisa’s category. I knew she would use her age-approaching 50 and the little old me country girl steer to get people to feel sorry for her and vote abs now she’s going the angle of “loosing confidence “ due to menopause as an angle 🤦‍♀️😳🙄 she’ll stop at nothing!!
I haven't had a rude experience with Ystyle, but this isn't an appreciation post for her. I was just comparing 2 floggers similar in age with similar size followings with completely different styles of doing social media. Lisa has her face in her phone all day long yapping about how amazing she is, lying about having the best deals, boosting about what an amazing human and humanitarian she is, Lisa uses all the buzz words and things that are big in the media to gain sympathy in order to sell, she uses popular issues to try and be relatable, and she only shares other floggers if they are wearing her cheap china crap and shows her loser man every day. On the other hand Ystyle never talks into the camera, very rarely shows her husband or anything about her personal life, goes weeks without doing tryons... 95% of her stories are photos of clothing and links (with product reviews but they are not her products), she shares photos of other floggers for style inspo and to help them grow their followings... and she works with more brands than Lisa and imo better brands. Pre pandemic Ystyle used to go to a lot of fashion events and be asked to host events by brands she works with unlike dear Lisa who isn't invented anywhere. The two styles couldn't be more different but I would take Ystyle's photo sharing over listening to Lisa talking anytime.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She doesn't like being on camera or having her pic taken ???? eh WHAT?? she is so full of shite, she needs an enema. She was the very one skipping off down the road after Aisling Murphy's murder, in the hopes the media would see her. She did that big photoshoot for her brand and the other one for some other place (when she was standing on the window sill).
And now the menopause bandwagon is rolled out again. Did she stick to the HRT that she most likely got for free ! I have been going through menopause the last 6 years ( breast cancer at 32 and treatment started off menopause) and I get so irate when I see this gobshite coming out with crap all in the name of desperately trying to show people she is relatable and to flog more shite supplements from Oonagh.

Reactions: 14
God I hate this bleep so much.

Lads I don't watch her tit anymore but if she is giving medical advice or advertising supplements etc, report the witch.

She is not qualified to give advice on any medical issues on any pharmacy's behalf.

Not a toothbrush would I buy off this Idiot.

Reactions: 10
The minute she posted the vip awards I went on and made sure I voted someone else, have to say poor category to choose from , but anyone else from her and terrie mc evoy, and I’ll do it every day like the last awards and from as many different accounts as I can my god she is insufferable to listen to, I’m 42 this year and would not look to her for fashion, hate to admit it at least Y style changes it up all the time Lisa I think is BORING

Reactions: 5

Speaking of bullshit stories… I buy Symprove directly from the company.. guess the inflated price is to pay for bloggers to feed the sheeple and their egos!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I don’t get this nomination? In fact I don’t get any of it. So herself and Linda (tan) have fallen out? They defo didn’t seem to speak yesterday. Wonder what happened? Linda seems like the type of person who would have balls of steal so it clearly didn’t phase her to arrive at that event knowing herself would be there.

Speaking of bullshit stories… I buy Symprove directly from the company.. guess the inflated price is to pay for bloggers to feed the sheeple and their egos!!
€99 on the other website? Wtf?

• Wow
What sort of dope let’s the dog carry on eating the feathers ?? Not once did she tell the dog off , it thinks it’s a bit of a game now . Surely by now the dog that goes to training classes would understand ‘bad doggie’ or ‘naughty doggie’ which I usually say to one of mine who is obsessed with cushion fillers , she can spot one without it’s cover a mike away.
Ahh sure never mind some dope company will send her a free one . She really is such a needy person trying to convince followers that the dog loves her , it’s a pup and will act like this with anyone , thing is as he is so big if he jumped on a unsuspecting person it would knock them over, you cannot really see any signs that this dog goes to doggie training
Anyway good boy , maybe the couches next then the outdoor cushions and take off with the €35 steaks

Reactions: 4
The woman couldn’t lie straight in the bed she was on yesterday saying she had a lovely relaxing weekend didn’t go near any shops today she’s asked where she got her jeans, oh in Kildare Village on Sunday !

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t get this nomination? In fact I don’t get any of it. So herself and Linda (tan) have fallen out? They defo didn’t seem to speak yesterday. Wonder what happened? Linda seems like the type of person who would have balls of steal so it clearly didn’t phase her to arrive at that event knowing herself would be there.

€99 on the other website? Wtf?
Is that Linda Blanchfield ? She definitely isn't mentioning her any more and she was involved in organising the shows etc ?? She was bestie of the moment at one point

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.