Lisa’s Lust List #13 No show of Clarity, when it comes to the money for Charity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her father signed over the company to her, he still works there as the Princess who’s suppose to manage it uses it as a delivery depo! She works from 10-3(questionable) I’d say about 2/3 others working there.
Chris works for some local drinks distillery, he doesn’t like to spend (his) money but likes to benefit from free holidays, hotel breaks and drinks. He likes designer gear and loves going for coffees and shopping at the Kildare village. He likes to serve very rare steaks that should come with a health warning.
The dog is a labradoodle, in case you didn’t quite catch it from her stories, his name is Murph, he’s been approached by MENSA for dogs and Oonagh from Meagher’s is working on Pawprove, to regulate bowel movements! I made the last two bits up🤪

Apologies I am incorrect about the dogs breed.
Thats bloody brill @ Sundayroast made me chuckle , love the Pawprove , you forgot the possible future canonization 🤣😂🤣

Awww bless him him that is so sweet , such a warm feeling came over me watching him with the dog, made him a sort of endearing , if he had hair on his head I might have started to have a wee crush 🤣🙈🙈🙈 It is nice though the way he is with that dog , the dog loves him also , if it came to a case of ‘it’s me or the dog’ I think he would choose the dog 🐩

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Look at the state of her this morning 😮 those bags!!!

she up to 90 but seriously €60 for that sweatshirt 😬
EDB2AC93-1B13-4515-8DC0-6980936BE074.jpeg

Reactions: 7
She’s anxious because she know’s. She know’s it’s all bull.
Yea like look at Pippa or Rosie c-they don’t carry on like a maniac crying upon launch of a product-it’s so off putting-she’s her own worst enemy,complete car crash stuff!!

Sorry but does she not use a computer in work??!!! Some advertising for her insurance business that she is computer illiterate!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
so I checked there...
if you buy two jumpers you getva E10 off..if you buy 6 you get E10 off!
that should be E30 off by rights?

Reactions: 8
Lads I nearly got sucked in. I'm in the market for a nice sweatshirt and I liked the look of the white one but after seeing her model(the plus size one) and the navy on her this morning I came to my senses and realised they're utter rubbish. They only look anyway good on a size 10 and the quality/fit looks atrocious. Look at the arms on the plus size model, sorry don't know her name. The arms are way over sized and the fit all wrong on the shoulders.

Reactions: 4
Lads I nearly got sucked in. I'm in the market for a nice sweatshirt and I liked the look of the white one but after seeing her model(the plus size one) and the navy on her this morning I came to my senses and realised they're utter rubbish. They only look anyway good on a size 10 and the quality/fit looks atrocious. Look at the arms on the plus size model, sorry don't know her name. The arms are way over sized and the fit all wrong on the shoulders.
Dunnes have some lovely ones at the moment the Helen Steele ones are fab and only 20 euros.

Reactions: 6
I have to say the poco ones look to be good quality and well priced-they’ve opened a pop up shop in Kildare village today too….I’m too on look out for nice fleece lined cosy sweater but simple-no big logos so any suggestions welcomed!

She’s the most needy hun on Instagram.
Always the same with her whether it was tickets for her shows, the perfume, the pyjamas, the sweatshirts all accompanied by huge drama and nerves and worrying. If it stresses you that much then you need to walk away from it but she won’t cos she is coining it with all the tat. It’s all an act to fleece the sheep.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Does that grant the sheep a reprieve or is it still ‘off with their heads’
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You raise a serious point tho @JustmeKC … does someone need to do an intervention to extract these women from the Cult of Fleeceya (CoF for short )

There is thousands and thousands and thousands of them gone,..... duck OFF. what a way to create hysteria

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Madness spending 60 euro for one of her sweatshirts never mind buying more than one of them ...at least it will be easy spot the sheep when they aren't in midi dresses or pyjamas that logo can be spotted from miles away 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.