Lisa’s Lust List #13 No show of Clarity, when it comes to the money for Charity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her dig re Chris not being a dog person only for her getting him to like dogs. Cow
She’s repeatedly stating this 🙄🙄from what I can see she’s NOT a dog person at all!!

Delighted she got caught rotten with fake airpods 😅😅 day made!!

Reactions: 7
They are fake.. friend of mine asked them before Xmas. If anyone messages them they’ll tell you they’re an exact apple replica.

Tut tut Fleeceya.. didn’t think you’d engage in helping a counterfeit business or anything illegal.
Thought the fake stuff was only for the sheep
excuse me she only recommends what she knows is value and high quality

🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Do your own homework ladies 😂 she’s basically saying she just flogs anything that she’s paid to and it’s not on her if you get caught by the scam. Hope that post by her will finally open some eyes to how fake the whole Insta influence culture is, but I won’t hold my breath 🙄

She’s repeatedly stating this 🙄🙄from what I can see she’s NOT a dog person at all!!

Delighted she got caught rotten with fake airpods 😅😅 day made!!
She must feel a right b🤬🤬🤬ox after that . Look at the rude answer to another sheep , when will they cop on

Commenting on the village idiot post, is she hoping the furniture business might notice and offer a collab 🤔
surprised she posted the info from a sheep about the fake pods
Now hear you hear you ‘I am a 10 but I also wear a skimpy 8’ another taking the pee but she can’t tell 😂 ..

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Her dad will be canonized because Lisa is his daughter?????????? Did she really bleeping say that!?!??! Because she's giving 10 off if you buy 2 of her ugly overpriced sweatshirts??? She's MENTAL! She's truly lost her mind.

And how stupid are her sheep? How many times does she need to say they are a relaxed fit and buy your normal size? They are SWEATSHIRTS!!! BAGGY SWEATSHIRTS :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: It's not rocket science to figure out the fit! Jaysus

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Commenting on the village idiot post, is she hoping the furniture business might notice and offer a collab 🤔
surprised she posted the info from a sheep about the fake pods
Now hear you hear you ‘I am a 10 but I also wear a skimpy 8’ another taking the pee but she can’t tell 😂 ..

These were meant to upload with my last post

Attachments

Last edited:
I just want to ask if a flogger puts link buy dress
1. Do they get commission from it
2. Should they put # add or something

Reactions: 1

I just report her every time for fun!! False info or scam is usually my reason.

Reactions: 4
If it is a brand they are working with, yes they get a commission from it and yes they should be marking it as #ad. (any brand on Lisa's website should be #ad) If they were gifted the item, should be #gifted.

Fleesa never shows anything from the high street, but other floggers I follow do... so if the flogger bought something from H&M or Zara and give the link, no it doesn't need to be tagged as anything.

Lisa should not be linking products through her website. Links should be direct to the brands website. She does this to drive traffic on her website up.

As @Melmcs said I report every time she doesn't tag things properly

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It drives me batty when she links through her website so its report report report everytime she does She is a sneaky witch.

• Heart
If it is a brand they are working with, yes they get a commission from it and yes they should be marking it as #ad. (any brand on Lisa's website should be #ad) If they were gifted the item, should be #gifted.

Fleesa never shows anything from the high street, but other floggers I follow do... so if the flogger bought something from H&M or Zara and give the link, no it doesn't need to be tagged as anything.

Lisa should not be linking products through her website. Links should be direct to the brands website. She does this to drive traffic on her website up.

As @Melmcs said I report every time she doesn't tag things properly
Thanks. Im fascinated with it all - how do we “really” know if they’re working with the brand or not if you know what I mean.

If they give a link - if we buy using that surely they get something ????? as in click on “buy dress” & we are brought straight to item

And if they give a Discount code surely if we use that the company know where we found them & they surely get something out of that too? 😊

just so curious lol

the whole thing needs regulation !!!!!!! It’s a free for all
I started following Sonya Heslin this week, lots of dresses like LLL - she has around 27k followers & putting up links etc
no #add etc
Think you need 10k to be able to put a link on a post ?

Will it ever be regulated properly ????? Something the government should look into

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Thanks. Im fascinated with it all - how do we “really” know if they’re working with the brand or not if you know what I mean.

If they give a link - if we buy using that surely they get something ????? as in click on “buy dress” & we are brought straight to item

And if they give a Discount code surely if we use that the company know where we found them & they surely get something out of that too? 😊

just so curious lol

the whole thing needs regulation !!!!!!! It’s a free for all
I started following Sonya Heslin this week, lots of dresses like LLL - she has around 27k followers & putting up links etc
no #add etc
Think you need 10k to be able to put a link on a post ?
Sometimes they are sneaky, but you definitely know they are working with the brand if they have a discount code. That definitely is an #ad. Lisa has all the brands she works with on her website so she makes it easy for us to know when she's not tagging properly

Some of them bought the item and share the link if followers are interested. That doesn't need to be tagged. If they've never worked with the shop, it's probably their own purchase. This usually applies to big retail chains like Zara and H&M... they don't usually work with huns. Sometimes they buy from brands and tag them hoping for a collaboration

This is all regulated, huns have to state #ad, #gift #af and so on for tax purposes and social media regulates this as well. That is why the report function is there. Mind you, not much is done about it. I've seen huns get shadowbanned for it (there account becomes less visible)... I've seen huns get better at tagging properly after they've been reported, maybe they got a warning?

It used to be that you needed at least 10k followers to share links, but that has recently changed and it's becoming available to everyone. I recently got it on my personal account and I have no where near 10k followers

Reactions: 2
Thanks. These huns are getting away with too much, it’s sickening.
The Cork Queen just posted the link to report Huns in her stories after she read my earlier comment about her not putting ad etc up , she must spend her whole day on Tattle god bless her 🤣 to be honest I am not totally sure how the whole ad thing works but will check out the info the Queen of Cork kindly posted later 🤣 These huns though are getting away with breaking the rules day in day out . I am going to start reporting them when I figure it out . Constant screenshots from sheep about 💩 China imported sweatshirts . Does the silly 🐮 not know swats are supposed to be baggy style and not look like they have shrunk

So
It drives me batty when she links through her website so its report report report everytime she does She is a sneaky witch.
she links the brads to her website ?? What a sneaky 🧙🏼 I never knew because I never hit her links . Will definitely be reporting from now on . Murph Murph followed by a false laugh . Are many people in Tullamore wearing the China sweatshirts ???Jeeezeee I can’t wait for another trip home and head to Tullamore for a spot of people watching

Last edited:
The Cork Queen just posted the link to report Huns in her stories after she read my earlier comment about her not putting ad etc up , she must spend her whole day on Tattle god bless her 🤣 to be honest I am not totally sure how the whole ad thing works but will check out the info the Queen of Cork kindly posted later 🤣 These huns though are getting away with breaking the rules day in day out . I am going to start reporting them when I figure it out . Constant screenshots from sheep about 💩 China imported sweatshirts . Does the silly 🐮 not know swats are supposed to be baggy style and not look like they have shrunk

So

she links the brads to her website ?? What a sneaky 🧙🏼 I never knew because I never hit her links . Will definitely be reporting from now on . Murph Murph followed by a false laugh . Are many people in Tullamore wearing the China sweatshirts ???Jeeezeee I can’t wait for another trip home and head to Tullamore for a spot of people watching
@Missycoco who's the Cork Queen? I've probably missed something earlier that said who it was😊

Aww bless 🥰 the doggie loves him and the way he looks at the dog also , does he ever look at her like that. Never seen the guy smile so much it’s like he has found a purpose in life god bless him 🤣 and allowing her to shove her phone in his face , you can even see the knashers she helped him get, now I don’t know who paid for them, well she did tell the world after all, how embarrassing for him really , I would be furious . Is he really only 50 though? Or is he in need of some Symprove and all the other concoctions she promotes . Only today or yesterday she said what the mother has .. no one around her has any privacy really . And now she wants the father canonised 🤣🤣🤣

A
@Missycoco who's the Cork Queen? I've probably missed something earlier that said who it was😊
@Daisybell Another Hun called LR , not sure I can say the full name . She follow as this one and kisses her 🍑 . Another beggar who sprouts bull 💩 and hinting for freebies

Attachments

• Sick
No licking me!(Chris). He's a bleeping puppy idiot, that's what they do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.