Lisa’s Lust List #13 No show of Clarity, when it comes to the money for Charity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg will she ever stfu about the poxy rag of a sweatshirt and the sizes...shes a 10 in it an designed herself to be relaxed fit blah blah blah blah effin blah😡

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The contradictions… she says she’s relaxed and not stressed so the dog picked up on it and is walking along. 2 stories and 5 mins later, her anxiety is through the roof.
What rot.. she knows she has the sheeple brain washed with their credit card on standby for whatever Fleeceya directs them to buy.

Also, she said the waist band was fitted ebough to not fall down but roomy in the waist.. think she’d tell her sheeple it’s Made of 24 carat gold if it meant she’d make a sale.

Also the hundreds of stories are too much she’s manic selling all over the joint

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Y
@Missycoco thanks girl😊. I have ya now, know exactly who you're talking about 👉
You are very welcome my dear fellow Tattler... she is a pure dose for sure

Now folks you can wear a sweatshirt to the gym, for walking , relaxing but one very important point about her China imports. you will look classy . Classy in a sweat from a sweat factory 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
again with iv lost weight .... duck off lisa noone cares.. just another way to make your thick head as big as your arse

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All the sheep buying the tack from Montgomery 😂😂😂😂.. they must be so so desperate to get rid of good earned money on tit !!!
Some houses in Ireland must be full of made in China trash because of the Queen in Tullamore 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
again with iv lost weight .... duck off lisa noone cares.. just another way to make your thick head as big as your arse
Must have all moved to the ass and thighs then, legs look chunky in them jeans . Lost weight my hole, looks no different

All the sheep buying the tack from Montgomery 😂😂😂😂.. they must be so so desperate to get rid of good earned money on tit !!!
Some houses in Ireland must be full of made in China trash because of the Queen in Tullamore 🙈🙈🙈
Soon be in the charity shops , why do you think there is £10 discount on multi buy sweatshop sweatshirts .. they are not shifting as well as she hoped , at the end of the day, plain basic with a big blob stuck in the middle which she calls a logo .. RI had one almost the same , theirs will be better quality for sure ,

Attachments

Last edited:
Must have all moved to the ass and thighs then, legs look chunky in them jeans . Lost weight my hole, looks no different

Soon be in the charity shops , why do you think there is £10 discount on multi buy sweatshop sweatshirts .. they are not shifting as well as she hoped , at the end of the day, plain basic with a big blob stuck in the middle which she calls a logo .. RI had one almost the same , theirs will be better quality for sure ,
I would buy that green sweatshirt from River island quicker !!!!

Reactions: 4
I don’t follow her as I can’t stand her but I read all posts here!
Few questions, how big is her fathers company, does it employee many people ? How does she manage it when she seems to be barely in work?

What does Chris work as?
What breed of dog is murph?

Reactions: 1
Y

You are very welcome my dear fellow Tattler... she is a pure dose for sure

Now folks you can wear a sweatshirt to the gym, for walking , relaxing but one very important point about her China imports. you will look classy . Classy in a sweat from a sweat factory 🤣
I’m from Cork and dunno who the instagrammer L R is? Can you give more clues pls??

Reactions: 2
I’m from Cork and dunno who the instagrammer L R is? Can you give more clues pls??

First name Liz.

Lisa's lost weight my fanny. She looks like she has wrestlers legs in those leggings. Crush walnuts with the thighs.

Dose. Anxiety over a few jumpers. Funds must be getting low.

• Haha
Why is she always laong in thr gym. Do the close especially for her or does everyone avoid her.

Last edited:
Few questions, how big is her fathers company, does it employee many people ? How does she manage it when she seems to be barely in work?

What does Chris work as?
I believe they hired someone... she's not mentioned it since, so who knows if they stayed. It's just the dad, Fleesa and maybe a third person, That's a question we all wonder... how does her elderly father do it all by himself?

No idea what Chris does...
I think she said golden doodle

What does Chris work as?
Her father signed over the company to her, he still works there as the Princess who’s suppose to manage it uses it as a delivery depo! She works from 10-3(questionable) I’d say about 2/3 others working there.
Chris works for some local drinks distillery, he doesn’t like to spend (his) money but likes to benefit from free holidays, hotel breaks and drinks. He likes designer gear and loves going for coffees and shopping at the Kildare village. He likes to serve very rare steaks that should come with a health warning.
The dog is a labradoodle, in case you didn’t quite catch it from her stories, his name is Murph, he’s been approached by MENSA for dogs and Oonagh from Meagher’s is working on Pawprove, to regulate bowel movements! I made the last two bits up🤪

Her father signed over the company to her, he still works there as the Princess who’s suppose to manage it uses it as a delivery depo! She works from 10-3(questionable) I’d say about 2/3 others working there.
Chris works for some local drinks distillery, he doesn’t like to spend (his) money but likes to benefit from free holidays, hotel breaks and drinks. He likes designer gear and loves going for coffees and shopping at the Kildare village. He likes to serve very rare steaks that should come with a health warning.
The dog is a labradoodle, in case you didn’t quite catch it from her stories, his name is Murph, he’s been approached by MENSA for dogs and Oonagh from Meagher’s is working on Pawprove, to regulate bowel movements! I made the last two bits up🤪
Apologies I am incorrect about the dogs breed.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

What does Chris work as?
Chris works in tullamore dew.
Christ her 10000 stories long would give you anxiety! She’s an absolute dose of the highest degree 🤦‍♀️🙄 I’ve never seen such an all over the place launch of a sweater-very very unprofessional and cries desperation….she clearly got lots of returns on the red ones that were “limited edition” but miraculously a good few were “found” in the warehouse on a stick take🙄🙄 Pinocchio at it again 🤥

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.