Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Seratago

Chatty Member
I've never posted before but have read with interest these pages .. when she spoke about a beautiful day to be walking my mouth fell open .. but I understand that Instagram is a business , a job and some are making a good wage from it and anyone can do it , u me anyone , unfollow the ones u don't like or enjoy .. the whole country was moved by the awful murder of a beautiful young women and I believe there is a change in the air and maybe Ashling didn't die in vein and some good might come from this maybe zero tolerance on attacks on women who knows .. but selling dresses on Instagram is a job to her .. Will u go to your job today
The issue isn’t that Instagram is her job, the issues are as follows;

- On Wednesday evening, after news broke of a horrific attack and murder on a young girl in her hometown, Lisa was on Instagram selling dresses to her followers and showing presents that Chris had bought her, namely runners. She continued to sell on her Instagram page after this news from her hometown had broken. This was a massive error.

- As news of Ashling’s death broke, Lisa added a poll to her stories regarding Ashling’s death. This was a massive error.

- On Thursday morning, Lisa went on an Instagram Live and spoke about the horrific murder whilst she was doing her make up and drinking coffee. She did not give the incident or Ashling the respect they deserved. This was a massive error.

- On that Live, Lisa aligned the death of her brother to the death of this beautiful young girl. I believe Lisa’s brother was killed while he was driving under the influence of alcohol and also caused the death of other people. Connecting both incidents was very disrespectful. This was a massive error.

- On the Live, Lisa reference what she was doing at the time of Ashling’s death. This was a massive error.

- After the Live, Lisa chose to walk to work, along the route that Ashling would have taken the day before. Long time followers have noted that this is not something Lisa would have ever done before, yet she decided to walk to work the morning after a murderous attack on a young girl by a random stranger. This was a massive error.

- Whilst walking to work, Lisa rejoiced in the attention her long green coat was receiving from followers, and proceeded to promote her own clothing brand. She had a very joyful expression and said how much she enjoyed the Live that morning. This was a massive error.

- Whilst walking to work, Lisa outlined what a “beautiful beautiful day” it was. This was a day that her hometown and indeed the whole country were mourning the loss of a beautiful young woman’s life and indeed the loss of the feeling of safety that women have in daylight hours now too. This was not a beautiful day. This was a massive error.

- After Lisa’s selling, Instagram Live and joyous walk to work, when followers raised their concerns via comments on her Instagram posts, these concerns were deleted and followers were blocked. This was a massive error.

- Lisa then proceeded to put a countdown to the Tullamore Vigil on to a photograph of Ashling which popped a celebratory popper once the time was reached. This was a massive error.

- Lisa has shared a quote this morning which reads “Turn your wounds into wisdom”, days after a young girl in her hometown lost her life as a number of cruel wounds were inflicted on her. This was a massive error.

- Lisa has now come back on Socials this morning and has not addressed any of the above errors that she made over the last number of days. This is a massive error!

So, whilst it may seem like trolls or evil people are simply being pedantic in relation to the events of the last few days, it is very evident that this is not the case.
As an Instagram account holder with a following of almost 150,000 people, you have a responsibility to do things correctly, and in cases where you do things incorrectly you should acknowledge this, address it, apologise for your actions and move on.

Lisa has not done any of this, simply brushed it all under the carpet and silenced her followers.
It is quite horrific that she handled this whole situation so badly to be honest.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I worked with Ashling, I know Ashling. I know what an amazing young woman she was. The whole area is in ribbons, I went to work Thursday and Friday because I had to and also because there isn't much I can do other than support the family.

All these insta huns are pissing me off more and more..

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Rest in peace Ashling Murphy

Leaving this here
ETA: Walking to work a few short hours after the brutal murder of a young woman in her home town, not a care in the world

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
A young 23year old woman was brutally murdered in Tullamore today at 4pm. Out walking and minding her own business. Cop on to yourself Fleeceya. Showing dresses and throwing shade on Insta. So self centred and inappropriate this evening given where you are from, and where you have a business.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

mrsimoan

Chatty Member
Someone suggested it was in the hope of being spotted by a tv camera to be interviewed. Uk news cameras were there also. Someone said she hoped for ‘well known influencer Poured her heart out..’ headlines and she would become the face of the tragedy…please tell me no woman on earth would try to get exposure or clout out of this tragedy

Or that the interviewer would ask ‘where did you get your hat’ and she could then say ‘here’s a link’
I don’t like her but if that’s what was in mind, then there is no hope for humanity
As a native, I can say the entire town is completely overwhelmed by events since last Wednesday, every business in the town has been affected, staff are shocked, business owners closed as a mark of respect - apart from the devastating loss of a beautiful girl, there are other issues going on, garda searches, a local home being the centre of the investigation, the absolute sense of desolation across all staff in the local hospital when Ashling was brought there, the grief was palpable in every area of the hospital, the sense of community and locals absolute support for the family has been incredible. Unfortunately, none of this seems to have impacted on Lisa, she, it seems is most important in all of this, to do what she did is unforgivable and was totally disrespectful- personally, I would love the opportunity to speak to her about her disgusting behaviour, unfortunately that’s not possible because she has me blocked on her socials for daring to question her!! That in itself speaks volumes! This was a massive opportunity for Lisa to demonstrate that she does have the backs of her fellow townspeople, that she absolutely supports all those impacted by the tragedy and that she really has a genuine interest in helping her hometown and the surrounding villages recover in some way… MAJOR FAIL Lisa!
I imagine the same ‘lady’ will return in coming days with the tears and playing the mental health card after all the nasty trolls ‘attacker’ her..

Muireann o Connell formerly of today fm and on virgin media. Loves the sound of her own voice!
Muirean missed the point.. Lisa claims to be the girl in the big picture… Tullamore is her base, these people are her fellow townspeople. It’s not about just any influencer, it’s about the fact that a Tullamore influencer could not demonstrate her support when it was most needed., she preferred to discuss incontinence, do her make up and then add insult to injury by WALKING to work the morning after, what possessed her? Some how I don’t think dads chats and mams novenas are going to help her this time!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Kayleen

As much as the Tullamore QVC Fleecer annoys me, I never felt compelled to write before.
I had heard about the murder in Tullamore yesterday evening but that was as much as I knew.

I had a really busy day at work today but at one point picked up my phone to answer a message and saw that Fleesa was on a live.

In my naivety I thought that she was on to talk about the murder so I joined as I still hadn’t an update on it. I appreciate that I joined the late, and may have missed her talking about it but I honestly was gobsmacked to see her cheery as could be applying her make up and asking her followers stupid questions. (You know the ones where she pretends to haven’t a clue about certain things to make her seem more relatable to her sheep!!) I was so shocked by her performance that I have actually forgotten what she was asking but there were a few stupid things she pretended she needed help with….Sure helpless little Fleesa 🙈

Busy as I was all day it never left my mind.
I watched her stories to see if she had addressed the issue at all and saw her walking to work and talking about her coat and cashmere mix hat (with matching scarf, all the way from CHINA!!!) that will be launching next September. All while walking through Tullamore.
I honestly was lost for words!
READ THE ROOM FLEESA in fact READ THE COUNTRY!!

It takes a lot to upset me and make me feel the need to vent but I’ve never witnessed such despicable behaviour. (And twice in one day!!)

Aisling Murphy may you Rest In Peace 💔

• Heart

Seratago

Chatty Member
It was the user helloonlyme who was here briefly defending Fleesa. They were reported and the comment where you were mentioned is gone. Sorry it happened quickly and I didn't get a screenshot. They said you have too much time on your hands for your post on Fleesa. They also said we are all vile for what we say about her. Nothing more should have been said about Fleesa other than basically she made a mistake.
Thanks for the update. It’s amazing how rattled these Instahuns and their worshippers get when the truth is clearly set out in a way that doesn’t involves name calling, derogatory statements, ulterior motives or even opinion….just plain simple facts. As the saying always goes, the truth often hurts.

I did not have “too much time on my hands” as suggested. I have just had my fill of narcissistic, self centred, ego massaging Instagrammers, who were unable to act in a respectful and tasteful manner in the aftermath of one of the most shocking, horrific crimes that has rocked the country to its core.

I would happily debate with Lisa either remotely or in person if I thought that she would take on board any of the points I have made, but I truly believe that if you are the type of person that continues to shill clothes from your Instagram account or revel in the attention that a piece of clothing is getting or if you enjoy a Live on Instagram while a young woman lays lifeless in a morgue in your hometown in the aftermath of a violent attack in which she was murdered, then you are a special type of person and not in a good way, who would take nothing of value from the conversation!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

BordnaRóna

Lisa Lust #14 Ba Ba silly sheep have you any dough, buy my period jumpers...go, go, go 🤪🐑
Edited to add...or star week jumpers or Aunty Mary jumpers, whatever floats yer boat 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I know tattle is about giving out about every little thing and whilst I read a lot I don’t post and sometimes raise my eyes about some
Of the negative comments on other threads but I follow this thread always. This woman is VILE. I’m blocked for questioning her a couple of times so can’t see her stories but I did see her post on WAR last week and honestly how people can still follow this yoke is beyond me. She literally has no redeeming features. Thick as two short planks (or so she’d have us believe). Mam says, dad says, can’t cook, Chris says, midi dress etc etc. I cannot stand this woman and I tell ya she knows how much she’s hated. She comes out with all these shite messages of “sorry to bother you” and respect for ashling etc but this woman’s self confidence is on the floor. She is weak and awful inside and out and as someone says if you’re horrible on the inside
It shows on the outside and boy does it show with this one. I’d rather be earning my shite salary and feel confident in myself than being tied to the gram earning 600k but Doubting myself at every hands turn. And yes her brother drove a car at 90 miles per hour in a built up area on the wrong side of the road at 3am and killed two other people. It’s very sad but not at all comparable to ashling. Not at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
It’s obvious she referenced it once and thought ‘box ticked, now back to me and selling’
Here’s this make up make up brush- click here, and this hat- ye sheep will have to wait.. it’s a beautiful day….look at my coat. She just didn’t get it.
What I find disturbing is.. why didn’t she feel sad? Why didn’t she feel shock? She was at the epicentre of it? It’s not just her behaviour.. it’s how cold and detached she FELT about it that makes me feel uneasy

And it’s also worth noting, when she’s not selling, she has NOTHING to sell.. cos that’s all her content is

• Heart
Reactions: 26

SunnyKat

VIP Member
I've never posted before but have read with interest these pages .. when she spoke about a beautiful day to be walking my mouth fell open .. but I understand that Instagram is a business , a job and some are making a good wage from it and anyone can do it , u me anyone , unfollow the ones u don't like or enjoy .. the whole country was moved by the awful murder of a beautiful young women and I believe there is a change in the air and maybe Ashling didn't die in vein and some good might come from this maybe zero tolerance on attacks on women who knows .. but selling dresses on Instagram is a job to her .. Will u go to your job today
Are you mad??? She compared poor Ashlings MURDER to her brother drunk driving! She walked to work when she never does, smiling, saying what a beautiful day it was in TULLAMORE just HOURS after Ashlings murder there!!! Then promoted her stupid hats that are not coming out for 9 MONTHS!!! Stores in Tullamore closed out of respect for Ashling, brands went quiet on social media... she DID NOT have to "do her job" selling dresses that day. Yes we all have to go back to our normal lives, but the way the self proclaimed "queen of the midlands" behaved when this horror occured in her own town while the whole country was mourning the loss of a young beautiful life was beyond disgusting. Feck off with your attempt to defend that cunt on this page. You're as vile as she is. Go back to your mama you brainwashed sheep!

• Heart
Reactions: 24

SunnyKat

VIP Member
I'm literally feeling sick to my stomach. The poor, poor, beautiful young girl, so young, with her whole life ahead of her, brutally beaten and murdered. My heart goes out to her family, friends and students. As women, we all feel this deeply. We've all looked over our shoulders, stopped to listen closely to check if we hear footsteps behind us... in different ways felt nervous when out alone... and this poor dear was running during the day!! It's such a nightmare 💔 Then for this fucking dumb greedy, selfish cunt to go live, post polls, compares this to her brother who was drunk driving, sells her dumb hat that you can buy anywhere.... it makes me 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 She's so far beyond vile... there are no words to describe accurately just how disgusting of a human Lisa McGowan is!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Seratago

Chatty Member
I just posted the below post on Twinsandme’s thread, however, given the topic of conversation here this morning, I feel it’s appropriate for this thread too, sorry for the repeat for anyone who watches both threads

⬇⬇⬇⬇

Howareyahun said:
@Seratago you're on fire this morning you highlighted Fleeceyas behaviour and now MeJoolies to a T. Well done 👏👏💕
Yes, I’m on the warpath today alright to be fair 🙈 … I think the lack of credibility and lack of sincerity shown by these Instahuns on a daily basis has been magnified to extreme heights over the course of the last few days since the horrific murder of Ashling Murphy.

It is extremely frustrating, enraging and sad to watch how the majority of these Instahuns turned one of the most horrendous of crimes, which resulted in the death of a young woman with her whole life ahead of her, into a pity party for themselves!

I think the last few days have shone a strong light onto the vacant, egotistical, narcissistic personalities that infiltrate our screens on a daily basis and whilst it is easy to say “don’t watch people you don’t enjoy/agree with/worship, I feel at this stage we nearly have a duty to watch these accounts in order to highlight their atrocious actions and hold them accountable, albeit on a small forum, but with them knowing that the imprint of the internet will be there forever and that, in some respects, this holds these instagrammers accountable to some small standards.

Can you imagine the abhorrent, untraceable, self serving, disillusioned content that would be created if Tattle and War Against Instagrammers did not exist??!!! 😣

• Heart
Reactions: 23