Lisa’s Lust List #13 No show of Clarity, when it comes to the money for Charity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea like look at Pippa or Rosie c-they don’t carry on like a maniac crying upon launch of a product-it’s so off putting-she’s her own worst enemy,complete car crash stuff!!

Sorry but does she not use a computer in work??!!! Some advertising for her insurance business that she is computer illiterate!!
EXACTLY!! You don't see Pippa all manic before a launch! Fleesa drools at the thought of having the following and success that Pippa has but there is NO CHANCE! Pippa behaves like a normal person and not a lunatic! Car crash is right!

Why didn't she say before she had thousands upon thousands in stock BEFORE the launch? Because she wanted to make sure the sheeple ran immediately and didn't wait so they couldn't change their minds! What kind of "brand" states they got too many messages and are not reading them... especially on a launch day??? She wanted a frenzy... she knows if she didn't make them think they might miss out, she wouldn't sell as many!

You get 10 off if you buy 2, but if you buy more than 2, you don't get even more of a discount? NEVER seen that before!

Someone who uses a computer EVERY SINGLE DAY for work, doesn't know how to use one? This is the kind of bullshit that she says so the sheeple feel bad for her... poor simple, stupid, country girl Fleesa :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: I hope that warehouse remains full and she has to sell those horrible "diamond" rings she wears to buy food!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Typical sales nonsense. Go go go before they're gone. Actually Lisa there are ones in every size left.

Reactions: 5
Skitting at the 🐑 that sent the message but forgot their manners. They must have 💩 themselves with the fright🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Pure manic when it’s money or freebie , the high pitched voice , the state on her earlier apparently suffering anxiety , she does not know the meaning of real anxiety. Like she has to worry about anything , will never be short of money etc Its just pure greed plain and simple . Such an ugly trait . All these stupid 🐄 lining her pockets, probably up to their necks in credit card bills trying to compete with each other . Are women really running around Tullamore in the China imports ?? Someone should head out for the day sit by Foxy Bean and play ‘Spot the Sheep flashing the China sweats ‘ bit too far for me at the moment 😂

I
she’s trained the sheep well - follow up messages for not saying please & thank you. Someone help them 🤣
What is wrong with them?? They act like school kids trying to please the teacher . Sad needy pathetic brainwashed women

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s hardly fecking Ground Control at NASA, it’s two women on laptops at a kitchen table in the sticks!
I am useless at this, useless at that , little giddie girlie me, 50 ffs , same old boring . No just too lazy . Any fecker can do it. Does she not use IT in the shop?? Same with cooking , so she raised a son on her own ? How the f🤬k did she feed him . Such a liar .

wait for it , sheepie messages ‘where is the vase, pot or whatever it’s called on the table ... she will reply ‘hang of folk I am getting you a discount from Adeline’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
€60 for a sweatshirt, if you pay that you're fecking mental. And the state of it this morning, I could pack for week in Tenerife with those bags ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Typical sales nonsense. Go go go before they're gone. Actually Lisa there are ones in every size left.
She is like someone screeching from a market stall ‘Roll up roll up buy one get one free’ or bloody Steptoe .. No seriously though any Tattlers in Tullamore, Mullingar or anywhere near seen anyone wearing one of these ??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The girls are sitting at the table reading Tattle :LOL: I post that she stated she's not reading messages and shortly after she posts the website email address if you have issues with your order because "we're here for you" YOUR WELCOME for that tip McCunty!

Easy to say she's sold a lot when she's changed the website so you can only buy 8 at a time. Did it bother you Fleesa that people posted here how much inventory you were really sitting on???

• Haha
Reactions: 13
U
€60 for a sweatshirt, if you pay that you're fecking mental. And the state of it this morning, I could pack for week in Tenerife with those bags ffs.
Utter madness , notice she never states fabric content , same with pj’s bet they are all 100% polyester. Bet some deluded sheep buying 2 because they are brainwashed by the €10 discount . Does she have to post #Ad on the posts ? I see all the fake tanning places trying to get rid of tans due to some new EU regulations . Sosu had an article on Goss ie . Not tried that one , read good reviews on it . Wonder if it itches like the 💩 Bellamenti? which I fell for in the beginning before I found Tattle , they included a tanning mitt with no thumb finger the most useless thing I ever tried to use..

I like Nike no big logos just the little tick , had a lovely Pink one (£25 Sale) for travelling on the ferry 2 years ago (I love pink ) still like new . Also Abercrombie and Fitch (from £25 to £30 in their sales, email sign up and they often send discount codes ) , great quality , cover the butt look great with trainers or boots . I always aim for their sales (cheapskate) . Following an American Hun got me into Abercrombie..

I like Nike no big logos just the little tick , had a lovely Pink one (£25 Sale) for travelling on the ferry 2 years ago (I love pink ) still like new . Also Abercrombie and Fitch (from £25 to £30 in their sales, email sign up and they often send discount codes ) , great quality , cover the butt look great with trainers or boots . I always aim for their sales (cheapskate) . Following an American Hun got me into Abercrombie..

Last edited:
I can’t believe the girls had to go out & get the soup and brown bread for lunch surely as they travelled to her home could she not have had it in for them ? Or why could she not run out & get it while they were doing the IT ?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
U

Utter madness , notice she never states fabric content , same with pj’s bet they are all 100% polyester. Bet some deluded sheep buying 2 because they are brainwashed by the €10 discount . Does she have to post #Ad on the posts ? I see all the fake tanning places trying to get rid of tans due to some new EU regulations . Sosu had an article on Goss ie . Not tried that one , read good reviews on it . Wonder if it itches like the 💩 Bellamenti? which I fell for in the beginning before I found Tattle , they included a tanning mitt with no thumb finger the most useless thing I ever tried to use..

Since it's her own brand she does not need to put #ad. Only when selling for someone else

All the places you mentioned have great sweatshirts and are much better priced. I've bought sweatshirts from Penny's for a 10er that were great. If you're buying "fast fashion" might as well save some money and shop at places like Penny's than line Fleesa's pockets. 60 is so over priced for her cheap china crap

Surely working in the insurance industry she knows how to use a computer or does she just take up desk space when she bothers to go in to work...🤷

Reactions: 7
Does that grant the sheep a reprieve or is it still ‘off with their heads’
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You raise a serious point tho @JustmeKC … does someone need to do an intervention to extract these women from the Cult of Fleeceya (CoF for short )
There’s the makings of the next thread title in there … “Cult of Fleeceya” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Rem
I can’t believe the girls had to go out & get the soup and brown bread for lunch surely as they travelled to her home could she not have had it in for them ? Or why could she not run out & get it while they were doing the IT ?
Remember now they are her employees they are beneath the auld Queen ... They will know their place for sure, hope they did not drop any crumbs . Does himself still have to cook outside on the barbecue?

It
Since it's her own brand she does not need to put #ad. Only when selling for someone else

All the places you mentioned have great sweatshirts and are much better priced. I've bought sweatshirts from Penny's for a 10er that were great. If you're buying "fast fashion" might as well save some money and shop at places like Penny's than line Fleesa's pockets. 60 is so over priced for her cheap china crap
s Primark here but a pain in the hole it’s not that big never nothing decent apart from the odd bit of knitwear . Liverpool one is good but not travelled there for ages . I will see nice bits pop up on IG, go there and it ‘sorry we don’t stock it here’ my reply is always ‘why only the 💩 in this one’ might go to the Pool soon . Love Penny’s in Mullingar .
€66 for a sweatshirt is bloody ridiculous but some sheepie are brainwashed , they think it’s on par with top designers like Michael Kors or the like. I like the Outlet shopping , brill Next one at the one I go to , great bargains . Talking about bargains I have a right urge now for a bit of retail therapy , just need my energy levels to get a bit better after been ill.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.