Lisa’s Lust List #13 No show of Clarity, when it comes to the money for Charity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It never ceases to amaze me how stupid people are, they have it backwards.
Imagine buying apple AirPods (or fakes in Fleeceyas case) and messaging them to thank apple. Or thanking Tesco after doing your weekly shop. For letting you spend your money filling their pockets.
No, they should be thanking us for our custom and our money If anything .
Imagine if I had a query on my AirPods, and forgot to say please or thanks before i asked.. and apple replied scolding me!!
This stuff makes her look like a hick, it makes her look unprofessional, it makes her look egotistical sharing all the positive messages.
And the sheeple don’t realise they’re being groomed to thank her next time they speak to her. Subliminal messaging all the time- the sheeple are not just called that cos they’re being good sheeple buying what they’re told, but also because I’d say half of them are afraid of her. She’s very sharp and cold and I’d say they’d be terrified if they thought they’d displeased her.
They’re walking on eggshells with the ‘sorry, I didn’t say please or thank you..’
This being afraid to address her incorrectly- if you didn’t hear context and overheard ‘I sent a message without saying please or thanks and got an awful fright, my heart sank, I had to go into damage limitation mode and text please and thanks straight away and come up with a reason why I didn’t say it the first time so I said I hit send too often, and I hope they’re not mad at me, I hope they don’t cut me out of their life (block/put on blast to 100,000 people) for not saying please or thanks (for something I wasn’t supposed to say please or thanks for anyway) ‘
I would be worrying for that person and asking if they had a good friend or sister they could talk to about this and possibly refer to a support/domestic violence group.
This is MADNESS

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yo
You beat me to it @My mad dog Max . Just sat down with a coffee and do my lotto , thought have a quick look and spat my coffee out . No way could anyone grovel like that , she has her slaves writting these . Anyway did she not say earlier no time to read messages .. Totally fully of 💩

Following copied and pasted info Some parts sound like anyone we know

‘Specific factors in cult behaviour are said to include manipulative and authoritarian mind control over members, communal and totalistic organization, aggressive proselytizing, systematic programs of indoctrination, and perpetuation in middle-class communities.’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow... Chelsea is really reaching with this message :rolleyes: It's actually not the simplest site to shop on. You pick buy for 1 colour, then are taken to another page to pick your size and add to cart, then you have to go back and do it all again if you want the second colour. Fleesa herself created the"frenzy" to buy as soon as the newsletter went out. She sells off the fear if you're not their first, you'll miss out. She's trained her sheeple to immediately jump on the link to buy. She came on stories AFTER the newsletter came out to say don't all go on right away, she has a ton of stock. If anyone's day was made with the purchase of this sweatshirt, they need to get out more. It's a fast fashion sweatshirt with an ugly period app logo not some super exclusive on of a kind thing. Everything written in this message is pure bull:poop:

😵 That's what I picture Fleesas sheeple to look like when she's lying to them.... a hypnotized cult

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It never ceases to amaze me how stupid people are, they have it backwards.
Imagine buying apple AirPods (or fakes in Fleeceyas case) and messaging them to thank apple. Or thanking Tesco after doing your weekly shop. For letting you spend your money filling their pockets.
No, they should be thanking us for our custom and our money If anything .
Imagine if I had a query on my AirPods, and forgot to say please or thanks before i asked.. and apple replied scolding me!!
This stuff makes her look like a hick, it makes her look unprofessional, it makes her look egotistical sharing all the positive messages.
And the sheeple don’t realise they’re being groomed to thank her next time they speak to her. Subliminal messaging all the time- the sheeple are not just called that cos they’re being good sheeple buying what they’re told, but also because I’d say half of them are afraid of her. She’s very sharp and cold and I’d say they’d be terrified if they thought they’d displeased her.
They’re walking on eggshells with the ‘sorry, I didn’t say please or thank you..’
This being afraid to address her incorrectly- if you didn’t hear context and overheard ‘I sent a message without saying please or thanks and got an awful fright, my heart sank, I had to go into damage limitation mode and text please and thanks straight away and come up with a reason why I didn’t say it the first time so I said I hit send too often, and I hope they’re not mad at me, I hope they don’t cut me out of their life (block/put on blast to 100,000 people) for not saying please or thanks (for something I wasn’t supposed to say please or thanks for anyway) ‘
I would be worrying for that person and asking if they had a good friend or sister they could talk to about this and possibly refer to a support/domestic violence group.
This is MADNESS
Well said @Dontmindme500 Comes across as A total control freak , someone who must be obeyed , adored , staff woukd have to know their place. I would imagine some feel very intimidated by her , one stare from you and you woukd freeze on the spot. The tone in her replies and constant ref to saying please and thank you . Businesses thank their customers/clients not the other way around . People who send messages like that (if they have) are probably been controlled, feel very needy and lonely. It’s not normal behavior, if the message is real I would be worried about that woman

Well said @Dontmindme500 She Comes across as A total control freak , someone who must be obeyed , adored , staff would have to know their place. I would imagine some feel very intimidated by her , one stare from you and you woukd freeze on the spot. The tone in her replies and constant ref to saying please and thank you . Businesses thank their customers/clients not the other way around . People who send messages like that (if they have) are probably been controlled, feel very needy and lonely. It’s not normal behavior, if the message is real I would be worried about that woman

Reactions: 4
These jumpers cost 60euro??? 😰 for a completely unknown brand that cannot be tried on in shops, with no detail about fabric or washing information?? She could take a tit in a tub and these numbskulls would buy it 😑 stupid idiots. Waitin for the messages to her now sayin their husbands nearly tore it to get it off them for a bit 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She reckons she’ll have the best and only deal on the kids brushes for Spotlight!

Rachel Gorry: Hold my beer!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow... Chelsea is really reaching with this message :rolleyes: It's actually not the simplest site to shop on. You pick buy for 1 colour, then are taken to another page to pick your size and add to cart, then you have to go back and do it all again if you want the second colour. Fleesa herself created the"frenzy" to buy as soon as the newsletter went out. She sells off the fear if you're not their first, you'll miss out. She's trained her sheeple to immediately jump on the link to buy. She came on stories AFTER the newsletter came out to say don't all go on right away, she has a ton of stock. If anyone's day was made with the purchase of this sweatshirt, they need to get out more. It's a fast fashion sweatshirt with an ugly period app logo not some super exclusive on of a kind thing. Everything written in this message is pure bull:poop:

😵 That's what I picture Fleesas sheeple to look like when she's lying to them.... a hypnotized cult

Pure Bull I agree. Why in Gods name would followers be so afraid of upsetting some one they DONT KNOW on Instagram ?? Come on ffs. Are these women stupid because I don't believe these can be genuine messages!!! Nobody can be that pathetic that they need validation from this greedy ugly bleep of a woman who just wants your money. Who is lining her pockets? How fucked up and lonely do you need to be to be walked all over. Dear Jesus we need a journalist to investigate this awful awful woman.

Reactions: 10
U

Utter madness , notice she never states fabric content , same with pj’s bet they are all 100% polyester. Bet some deluded sheep buying 2 because they are brainwashed by the €10 discount . Does she have to post #Ad on the posts ? I see all the fake tanning places trying to get rid of tans due to some new EU regulations . Sosu had an article on Goss ie . Not tried that one , read good reviews on it . Wonder if it itches like the 💩 Bellamenti? which I fell for in the beginning before I found Tattle , they included a tanning mitt with no thumb finger the most useless thing I ever tried to use..

I like Nike no big logos just the little tick , had a lovely Pink one (£25 Sale) for travelling on the ferry 2 years ago (I love pink ) still like new . Also Abercrombie and Fitch (from £25 to £30 in their sales, email sign up and they often send discount codes ) , great quality , cover the butt look great with trainers or boots . I always aim for their sales (cheapskate) . Following an American Hun got me into Abercrombie..

I like Nike no big logos just the little tick , had a lovely Pink one (£25 Sale) for travelling on the ferry 2 years ago (I love pink ) still like new . Also Abercrombie and Fitch (from £25 to £30 in their sales, email sign up and they often send discount codes ) , great quality , cover the butt look great with trainers or boots . I always aim for their sales (cheapskate) . Following an American Hun got me into Abercrombie..
Have to say tan organic is fabulous tan-no steaks, no smell and so natural-the mousse in it is gorgeous

Reactions: 3
Omg how grateful is she?? Today must be worth zillions of dollars!! She almost orgasmic🙄 Is that even a word?

Reactions: 3
Pure Bull I agree. Why in Gods name would followers be so afraid of upsetting some one they DONT KNOW on Instagram ?? Come on ffs. Are these women stupid because I don't believe these can be genuine messages!!! Nobody can be that pathetic that they need validation from this greedy ugly bleep of a woman who just wants your money. Who is lining her pockets? How fucked up and lonely do you need to be to be walked all over. Dear Jesus we need a journalist to investigate this awful awful woman.
There are women out there that have that kind of low self esteem... I don't believe they all message her in this pathetic way... it's definitely Chelsea or someone on on Team Fleesa. Fleesa is an expert at taking advantage of people's weakness. She's built her following on a bullshit story of her being bullied and trolled and she uses it every chance she gets "poor, stupid, simple, country girl Lisa" it's truly sad that there are people who can't see just what a greedy, vile, bleep she is!

Earlier a great point was made that brands thank their customers, not the other way around. Blows my mind that her sheeple can't even see that

I have tried to reach out to Niamh Walsh. I've sent some emails to general inquiry email accounts for newspapers... maybe if more of us tried that someone will pick up the story

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The absolute state off her all day on her precious launch day never see any other so called influencer behave like that it’s all money money to even advertise another business in the middle of your own so called launch she’s pathetic,oh and murph is behaving because baldy seems to give him better love ❤ jealous much claw hands 🙌

Reactions: 8
@SunnyKat you made a good point, she has the sheep trained and pre conditioned to jump on and buy, buy, buy once they go on sale. I’ve been watching dog training videos lately and it’s a cross between that and Pavlovs dog….. they hear ‘launch’ and they get their credit cards out. There ought to be a law against this type of tactic

Reactions: 7
She is like someone screeching from a market stall ‘Roll up roll up buy one get one free’ or bloody Steptoe .. No seriously though any Tattlers in Tullamore, Mullingar or anywhere near seen anyone wearing one of these ??
I am in Tullamore.. dying to spot anyone wearing any sweat shirt.. I have a fairly big friend group and obviously those friends have friends.. the majority opinion is she is a greedy grab all biatch.. she walks from her house ( mine is fairly close to hers) and NOBODY. Swoons or stops to bow before her!! As for Murph stopping at the Foxy Bean, Brewery Tap and Credit Union.. (Credit Union is 2 seconds from her office) … eh Fleecaya.. it’s called a piss stop ya numpty 😂 !!! She is Norma no mates, her behaviour and actions immediately after our town was crippled has certainly left a very bad taste in the mouths of many locals… DISGUSTING!!
ps.. Ballyfin and Portlaoise are not a million miles away from each other.. acting like Shane has had to open another operation 😂😂😂😂 See ya in the HC soon Fleeca 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t think the sheep have realised that when you purchase a product with a massive logo on it, you’re advertising that product for the brand anytime you use it. A previous poster referenced a pink Nike jumper with a small tick - that’s the kind of thing I would choose, not something with an ostentatious logo on it to big up a nobody influencer. She probably thinks she can go global with her ‘success’ so that’ll be the next thing. The whole ‘money talks & wealth whispers’ idea is constantly mentioned on tattle & it’s so true. Yes wealthy people buy & use designer, but we all know/know of wealthy people who just look put together and you’d almost have to ask what brands they are wearing because it’s subtle. she’s tapped into a market where there is money available (most likely credit card debt, not actual money!) from bored vulnerable people, and if even a single one of those messages she shows where they’re only short of bending the knee to her are true, she’s seriously brainwashed them. She comes on & flogs whatever, but wears designer - how do they not see that?! The fake diamonds (which there’s nothing wrong with) followed by the reminder that her diamonds are real, but the sheep can buy the fakes - it’s almost like she’s saying ‘you will never be as good as me but if you want to try buy these….’
Also, I was looking at the affiliate pages for a couple of brands (Voduz, Kash beauty) - Kash are paying 20% base commission to their affiliates, and that’s not a huge brand, Voduz I think are paying 3%; can you imagine what her commission is for some of the stuff she’s selling?! The one who pushes and pushes for discounts and treats the brands she works with like dirt, hasn’t given much of a discount on her own tat, and again the sheep don’t see that; they’re ‘supporting’ her brand when she’s probably selling at 70% profit and all they are doing is lining her pockets & thankfully marking themselves out for the rest of us to easily recognise & avoid them!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.