Lisa’s Lust List #13 No show of Clarity, when it comes to the money for Charity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember last year foxybean gave her a voucher for her to giveaway to her followers. I remember her having the giftcard in her hand. Did she ever do a giveaway for it can anyone recall?

Reactions: 1
U

Utter madness , notice she never states fabric content , same with pj’s bet they are all 100% polyester. Bet some deluded sheep buying 2 because they are brainwashed by the €10 discount . Does she have to post #Ad on the posts ? I see all the fake tanning places trying to get rid of tans due to some new EU regulations . Sosu had an article on Goss ie . Not tried that one , read good reviews on it . Wonder if it itches like the 💩 Bellamenti? which I fell for in the beginning before I found Tattle , they included a tanning mitt with no thumb finger the most useless thing I ever tried to use..

I like Nike no big logos just the little tick , had a lovely Pink one (£25 Sale) for travelling on the ferry 2 years ago (I love pink ) still like new . Also Abercrombie and Fitch (from £25 to £30 in their sales, email sign up and they often send discount codes ) , great quality , cover the butt look great with trainers or boots . I always aim for their sales (cheapskate) . Following an American Hun got me into Abercrombie..

I like Nike no big logos just the little tick , had a lovely Pink one (£25 Sale) for travelling on the ferry 2 years ago (I love pink ) still like new . Also Abercrombie and Fitch (from £25 to £30 in their sales, email sign up and they often send discount codes ) , great quality , cover the butt look great with trainers or boots . I always aim for their sales (cheapskate) . Following an American Hun got me into Abercrombie..
I bought the sosue/terrie one BAHAMA in Penney’s & love it, other fav is “tan organic”

oh the sales FRENZY is crazy

saw a woman in Dunnes with her red sweatshirt - didn’t look anything special at all

Reactions: 2
Fair play to TS not being intimidated by Fleeceya scribbling our some of her name 👋👋👋. We know it’s you narcissistic cow 👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s all just so odd with her. The way forward I think is everyone influencing themselves - you know like we used to do.

This one tried to scare people with her jaunt to the HC. That opened my eyes to her as people tend to know that these things blow over. But, she was so adamant with it all.

Someday I am sure that truth will prevail.

Reactions: 8
Lisa you said you were staying off sm on Sundays. Can you stick to one thing you say please.

RE spotlight suth their inflated prices and massive reductions. How are they still on the go as they are crap. Dreadful encouraging toddlers to use electric toothbrushes. Children should start with manual toothbrushes from when teeth start to break through and learn to be proficient with a manual toothbrush before ever using an electric. If there is a need for an electric toothbrush it is not before the age of six.

Oh and zlisa did Spotlight not show up at your home with their promotional van. No oh yeah you were overlooked as you don't flog to their market audience and were overlooked that is why it was sold out shortly after you finally got access to a code

Reactions: 5
Success she is rattled , having posts removed as hate speech . IG needs to give their heads a wobble . That was not hate speech she is like a shopping channel always selling . It must drive her insane not been able to get at us on here . Hope that lady keeps posting a true facts about her . She will be screeching Troll , stalkers again . Must kill her not getting out at weekends now he has the dog, he seems to devote free time to it and I don’t blame him. They must be a permanent fixture outside FB for their freebies . thing is if anyone reports seeing her she will say she is been stalked .

• Heart
Reactions: 7
And yes well done to the IG account not been intimidated by her , keep posting . i bet a sneak follower of hers or family member are watching and sending info to her . The LR one is famous for sneaking on to accounts. She watches here like a Hawk . Sometimes late at night I have sneaked on a few IG accounts and expressed my honest opinions on their antics , I will post the Tattle link also . We got to keep spreading the word so more can see what most really think . I was a follower of hers taken in by her sales pitch until I copped in to what a rude 🧙‍♀️ who loved herself she was . I was thinking it was just me, she had ignored a polite messages. I decided to goggle her and up come Tattle link with her thread.
Instagram needs to be held to account for the way they allow the Huns to behave. The lie, con, cheat the followers, all IG is , is a shopping channel, full of ads and greedy grabby lying huns. many followers are probably drove to massive debt trying to compete. Their MH affected.
This 🧙‍♀️ making out she was a struggling lone parent , the ex has always helped with the son, and bet your bottom dollar the father and mother also.. But remember folk little old her can’t cook 😂

Reactions: 6
IG needs to add another couple of reasons for complaints.

One should be Annoying bleep of an Influencer
Another should be Rude to followers constantly
Sharing DMs without permission

I'm going to keep reporting this awful ugly horse cos she is the worst IG for greed. I'd love to see her taken down a few notches.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
What man will say ‘these are nice sheets’ maybe a man who loves the freebies as much as her. Ref feeling better after make up, such a pit there is nothing on the market for eye bags ,

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“Chris says I didn’t charge enough for the sweatshirts but you know me lads I’m all about quality at a good discount “- she’d rot you, I’ve seen nicer in penny’s and dunnes for a fraction of the price! Now showing it with a Burberry coat she got in the states-did you declare the designer purchases coming home Fleeceya???

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Her and him sending each other messages 🤣🤣🤣 we know you are both reading here. Goes to show though that she really does not give a toss about her sheepie getting in debt for her tat . Horrid woman... following copied pasted but Jesus so accurate about most of the Huns.
TS needs to post info like this , it really is so true about the majority of the Huns .

“ Social media creates a perfect playground for narcissistic behavior. The shallow, broad connections encourage our narcissistic tendencies of extraversion, brashness, and flashy behaviors to enter into the public. We want to connect with others, and we want to feel good while doing it. Social media can make that happen.an .

1. Narcissists take more selfies.

Social media provides an easy avenue for an ego boost, and narcissistic individuals are always on the hunt for an ego boost. Since studies show that people tend to “like” or “heart” selfies more than they react to other photos, selfies make the perfect choice for narcissists who want to be at the center of attention.
Of course, almost everyone takes selfies of some sort, so selfies don’t necessarily indicate narcissistic traits, but for narcissists in particular, selfies are all about themselves and their ego. They take more selfies than other types of photos. They’re also more likely to take photos of themselves and not groups of friends. In addition, they’re more likely to “like” or comment on others’ selfies and get involved with selfie-related posts, which creates a feedback loop of ego-boosting across social media platforms.

2. Narcissists post their bodies more, too.

In general, narcissists are more likely to describe themselves as attractive, and they’re more likely to show off that attractiveness. Narcissists are more likely to post selfies with more than their faces — like gym selfies with abs or alluring photos. They’re also more motivated to post these selfies to get an ego boost. Since they seem themselves as attractive and worth viewing, they’re pretty happy about posing and posting pictures of themselves.
3. Narcissists have more followers.

Narcissists want a large audience, and they work hard for it. They search for others who will boost their status, request connections, and use social media platforms more often to get attention and status. They thrive here because it’s built around their environment — like lions thrive on the savanna and polar bears thrive in arctic habitats.

Ong the state of the bottoms , makes her legs look short and chunky . I thought she was tall ??

Attachments

Burberry Mac , got mine from outlet few years ago £200 .No big deal . Had loads from there at discount prices , . She appears to have fetched a lot from the USA alright . Such a bragging cow 🐄

Manic again . No one wears dressy clothes with China import sweatshirts. We wear sweatshirts for leisure wear , with a casual jacket . Can you imagine all the muddled aged brainwashed women turning up to their local pubs all dressed in the China sweats , hilarious 🤣 nite out with the auld fella wearing a sweat 🤣🤣🤣🤣 weari g piss water , then home to bed to slip n slide and sweat in China polyester pj’s while the auld fella lies there snoring 💤

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The logo on her sweatshirt is like something from a cult. At least they’ll be easily identifiable now every idiot walking around wearing one

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.