Lisa’s Lust List #13 No show of Clarity, when it comes to the money for Charity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The logo on her sweatshirt is like something from a cult. At least they’ll be easily identifiable now every idiot walking around wearing one
If any of my friends showed up wearing one I would have to seriously question our friendship 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her and him sending each other messages 🤣🤣🤣 we know you are both reading here. Goes to show though that she really does not give a toss about her sheepie getting in debt for her tat . Horrid woman... following copied pasted but Jesus so accurate about most of the Huns.
TS needs to post info like this , it really is so true about the majority of the Huns .

“ Social media creates a perfect playground for narcissistic behavior. The shallow, broad connections encourage our narcissistic tendencies of extraversion, brashness, and flashy behaviors to enter into the public. We want to connect with others, and we want to feel good while doing it. Social media can make that happen.an .

1. Narcissists take more selfies.

Social media provides an easy avenue for an ego boost, and narcissistic individuals are always on the hunt for an ego boost. Since studies show that people tend to “like” or “heart” selfies more than they react to other photos, selfies make the perfect choice for narcissists who want to be at the center of attention.
Of course, almost everyone takes selfies of some sort, so selfies don’t necessarily indicate narcissistic traits, but for narcissists in particular, selfies are all about themselves and their ego. They take more selfies than other types of photos. They’re also more likely to take photos of themselves and not groups of friends. In addition, they’re more likely to “like” or comment on others’ selfies and get involved with selfie-related posts, which creates a feedback loop of ego-boosting across social media platforms.

2. Narcissists post their bodies more, too.

In general, narcissists are more likely to describe themselves as attractive, and they’re more likely to show off that attractiveness. Narcissists are more likely to post selfies with more than their faces — like gym selfies with abs or alluring photos. They’re also more motivated to post these selfies to get an ego boost. Since they seem themselves as attractive and worth viewing, they’re pretty happy about posing and posting pictures of themselves.
3. Narcissists have more followers.

Narcissists want a large audience, and they work hard for it. They search for others who will boost their status, request connections, and use social media platforms more often to get attention and status. They thrive here because it’s built around their environment — like lions thrive on the savanna and polar bears thrive in arctic habitats.

Ong the state of the bottoms , makes her legs look short and chunky . I thought she was tall ??
Keep eye on TS page….that is all 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She really likes the cokour?? Chris has on!! Has to get his name in daily. No friends Lisa & her cling on freebie grabbing bf.

Reactions: 3
She really likes the cokour?? Chris has on!! Has to get his name in daily. No friends Lisa & her cling on freebie grabbing bf.
No friends & doesn’t seems to talk to her neighbors either! Never see anyone over for dinner or a few drinks… and I wouldn’t class Linda & Chelsea as friends, at the end of the day she pays them to be there!
Sad sad life she has!

Reactions: 5
I would like to 'spill my tea' but can't find any reference on IG; give us a clue please, you may have done so already thank you

Chris is down there, oh these , where did he say, oh are the navy sample (pointing to sunglasses) looking at doggie day care . Jumping all over the place Pure manic . Can’t do nothing without trying to promote or sell . I got this denim shirt from a well known site £5 Sale , same fabric and almost same buttons ... It’s a 🤬denim shirt you can get them anywhere . The state with the neck like that , Amanda Barrie 80’s style 😂 The plugging of them sweatshirts I would say she is panicking in case they don’t shift . Doggie day care she must be fed up on having to walk and look after him every day . What’s the betting there will be discounts and then the endless posts about how special their dog is , just like with the vet! Boreeee 🥱 🥱

Attachments

#thecultoffleecya 🤣🤣
I said the other day the followers are like a pack cult followers, they hang on her every word . The have to say please thank you, beg to line her pockets . it’s so darn strange she should be thanking them, have manners when they message her etc ... That bloody logo is like something made with that doddle thing we had as kids .

Does she know she's selling Gails Rails denim shirt?
And it looks better on G’s R’s . Got mine after I seen it on her , bargain buy same fabric and much the same buttons . Bet she does not like the fact she has it also . I think both big headed women both brag , but at least G does not come across as a narcissist or manic and not half as many posts trying to sell like this one . Seems to be much more organized , also shows styles for different shapes .

Last edited:
So pathetically sad that she does a poll asking who’s watching a program-not only has she no friends to text/call but clearly she has no one to talk to in her own house! All the money in the world Fleeceya won’t but you genuine friendship

I said the other day the followers are like a pack cult followers, they hang on her every word . The have to say please thank you, beg to line her pockets . it’s so darn strange she should be thanking them, have manners when they message her etc ... That bloody logo is like something made with that doddle thing we had as kids .

And it looks better on G’s R’s . Got mine after I seen it on her , bargain buy same fabric and much the same buttons . Bet she does not like the fact she has it also . I think both big headed women both brag , but at least G does not come across as a narcissist or manic and not half as many posts trying to sell like this one . Seems to be much more organized , also shows styles for different shapes .
This was a mad one last big push for buying her sweaters in 2’s!! But of course while she was at it she flogged a denim shirt, runners and joggers just you know to line the pockets a bit more!

Reactions: 6
Keep eye on TS page….that is all 😉
I am 😂 ... also watching a calloutthehuns or some name like that , nothing on there yet but they have stated they follow Tattle in their Bio . I only noticed them after they called KC out . These Huns need exposing especially this greedy old 🐓 .
Very true about her ‘Chris this Chris that ‘ he is all she has really but he seems more interested in the dog. Anyone thinking a freebie hotel stay happening soon with them looking for doggie day care?? Bless them they have not had any in ages

Was
“Chris says I didn’t charge enough for the sweatshirts but you know me lads I’m all about quality at a good discount “- she’d rot you, I’ve seen nicer in penny’s and dunnes for a fraction of the price! Now showing it with a Burberry coat she got in the states-did you declare the designer purchases coming home Fleeceya???
Was the coat second hand ?? He said not charging enough, says the guy who never appears to put his hand in his pocket, only flashes the Lisa inspired knashers when the dog is around or when freebie foid/cocktails/upgraded cruises.. The colour of his sweatshirt looks 💩 thought she said Nike was bad quality ?? Was she not tagging them a while back . No matter what that guy would wear it’s not going to turn him into handsome hunk now is it ? They way she goes on you would think he was a prize catch ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ they are both suited, stick a black wig on him and he would pass for her twin ..

Last edited:
  • Haha
No friends & doesn’t seems to talk to her neighbors either! Never see anyone over for dinner or a few drinks… and I wouldn’t class Linda & Chelsea as friends, at the end of the day she pays them to be there!
Sad sad life she has!
Well I have a friend who knows Linda very well and says that Linda has said before that Lisa is such hard work, pure diva and everything has to go her way. I wonder does she even realise her own "staff" can't stand her. clearly working for the money. But it is such a sad life that she has no friends. like none. I remember her saying the woman who does her spray tan (Pechy? (can't imagine this is her real name)) went to school with her. I have plenty of friends from when I went to school, even national school. How can she not have any friends? They all think she is an ass? All the people she knows now like M.Rogers etc are the ones she met through her page.

Reactions: 7
She wants a creche for the dog for during the day. She is sick of him, you can tell. Chris royally fucked her over there by getting the dog and I think its hilarious!!!! He knew what he was doing, never mind what she tries to say. Love seeing her "perfect life" getting fucked over cos shes such an insufferable bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m surprised any doggy day care were open today. Maybe just for the queen…

Reactions: 1
She wants a creche for the dog for during the day. She is sick of him, you can tell. Chris royally fucked her over there by getting the dog and I think its hilarious!!!! He knew what he was doing, never mind what she tries to say. Love seeing her "perfect life" getting fucked over cos shes such an insufferable bleep.
You’re spot on,I bet she’s whinging that she can’t get any “work” ie. Flogging done as she’s petrified to take her eye off him incase he gets his paws on her designer shoes😅😅, I’m praying he does some form of damage to something, murph start with her tatty sweatshirts and then move onto the cheap pjs! Sure she put up on her last post that Chris will let murph up soon-to get a move on her! Daragh only comes home every other weekend to get washing done as 0 point-she’s so obsessed with getting her next 💰 that she’s oblivious to who’s in the house-such horse shite when she spouts family is everything!

I am 😂 ... also watching a calloutthehuns or some name like that , nothing on there yet but they have stated they follow Tattle in their Bio . I only noticed them after they called KC out . These Huns need exposing especially this greedy old 🐓 .
Very true about her ‘Chris this Chris that ‘ he is all she has really but he seems more interested in the dog. Anyone thinking a freebie hotel stay happening soon with them looking for doggie day care?? Bless them they have not had any in ages

Was

Was the coat second hand ?? He said not charging enough, says the guy who never appears to put his hand in his pocket, only flashes the Lisa inspired knashers when the dog is around or when freebie foid/cocktails/upgraded cruises.. The colour of his sweatshirt looks 💩 thought she said Nike was bad quality ?? Was she not tagging them a while back . No matter what that guy would wear it’s not going to turn him into handsome hunk now is it ? They way she goes on you would think he was a prize catch ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ they are both suited, stick a black wig on him and he would pass for her twin ..
She said she got it in a shop her sister in law brought her to so from what I gathered yes it’s second hand designer stuff they sell….she’s slowly showing what she purchased over there-certainly not a midi dress like born sell or a denim shirt! I’d love to be a fly on the wall and see what she actually wears out and about!

I can see that poor puppy being rehomed, he doesn't fit in at all with her lifestyle at all. Of course there will be some sob story.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Omg just caught up with her story’s there, manic is all I can say , somebody needs some Valium to calm to f down , notions are unreal, like what product was she actually selling oh never mind that horrendous sweatshirt it’s disgusting and throwing shade at Nike 😧I’m so sick looking at it she would have worn the pjs all day if she coils hard sell is desperate

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.