Lisa’s Lust List #13 No show of Clarity, when it comes to the money for Charity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His face says it all , she is only posting his hairy legs after we commented on the hairy arms .. Going through here like a fine tooth comb she is .
Why doesn’t she address the fact that he has zero interest in her 🤣 only there for the freebies, #clingonchris

Reactions: 8
Thanks @Noseymc123 .
Wow; someone does not like Fleeceya.. or some people. Wonder if this is the year that we see the back of this whole charade? Like in 10/20 years time will people be saying ‘what we’re we at, allowing these chancers to sell crap they’d never buy, we’re getting for free but making money off us buying.. ‘
madness

Reactions: 7
Thanks @Noseymc123 .
Wow; someone does not like Fleeceya.. or some people. Wonder if this is the year that we see the back of this whole charade? Like in 10/20 years time will people be saying ‘what we’re we at, allowing these chancers to sell crap they’d never buy, we’re getting for free but making money off us buying.. ‘
madness
She's just sooooo unlikeable, any friends/colleagues who follow her seem to do so for all d drama(remember all the tears and meltdowns in the early days, which funny enough don't happen any more!) Younger people on IG are not discerning, they follow loads including her but think she's a twit. Certainly none that I know would be buying any of the shite she peddles. As I said before locally she jumped the shark on 12th January, the darkest day in Tullamore when ironically Lisa specifically commented on her first daily walk what a fab day it was. IMO she's not liked locally, I have never seen her in town with a friend, it's always some combination of her own family. She walks around like she's posh spice, Tullamore's own material girl 😏

Reactions: 11
So she has launched the plain sweatshirts with manky logo. Those white ones are going to look super after a few washes. How impractical anyway. Only for an auld wagon who doesn't work or clean.

Did she turn to her Facebook sheep for the hard sell on them? All the fakery with her. Thanks for the support of little old me.

The good thing about the sweatshirts is that now we can see the sheep out and about and can approach them and direct them towards here. I saw an acquaintance wearing a red one. God love her she would not be someone who would give any thought to style or appearance and I haven't said a word to her about it but I am so enraged by greedy deceptive Lisa that if I see anyone wearing the sweatshop sweatshirts I will stage an intervention.

Reactions: 2
I thi
Just wondering what the IG Tea spill account is called? I just see one account but it only has 1 post?
I think you got to follow , they put a poll up earlier about influencers earlier people were posting about different ones, a fair few on this one
What does teaspill say @Missycoco can you share? Can you put up a screenshot? My follow requests don’t woek with her
Here’s a few @Dintmindme500 just a few it was a Q&A . Prob been a bit wary what she posts in case the 🧙‍♀️ comes after her . Mind you I don’t think folk need to worry about the empty vessel of a woman .. no one is stalking her , trolling her, we just express our views on what me think about the horrid woman and her antics . She can screech, whinge until the cows come home. Her lack of caring during the most horrid tragic times ever to hit Ireland , we all seen her skipping through the town laughing saying it’s a lovely day, hoping the tv crews would spot her . . How she still has bloody followers is beyond me.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just looked at the crap she spouted today.

1 Chris really suffers for the freebies. What sort of imbecile makes a laugh of her partner's body hair and posts it online. Would she think it was so hilarious if he posted her receeding gumswhen she laughs and looks like a horse?

2 Shane needs to tell her to F off making an eejit out of him and his staff and taking all the credit for the boxes getting their labels printed and tracking numbers being sent out.

3 You have very little REM as you are a robot with no imagination of your own and no conscience.

4 Poor Darragh must be so sick of you and your act and even 17 years on still trying to drag his Dad down as she never got over fact he escaped her clutches. You did not single handedly raise your son. He had and continues to have a great relationship with his son. You are not relatable to single mothers.

• Haha
  • Heart
She got the thread on teaspill taken down. Fleesya stuck to tattle & TS now 😂😂😂. Hope she gets more & more stick now for it, stupid cow 🐄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She got the thread on teaspill taken down. Fleesya stuck to tattle & TS now 😂😂😂. Hope she gets more & more stick now for it, stupid cow 🐄
I’ve sent spill the tea a comment on her!!

Is it any wonder Chris looks sour all the time, can you imagine having to deal with her every day,like she sickens most of us here-imagine living with her nonsense 🤯🤯it’s so obvious he has 0 interest in her and pissed off to Scotland for a few months end of last year, only back coz of the dog!

Reactions: 7
Thanks @Missycoco .. looks like the tide is turning and she’s not liked.

@GenBlg you win comment of the year with the receding gums and looking like a horse … you’ve a great turn of phrase 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Not sure if anyone can explain this.. I know from various threads, people report plenty but the posts stay up.
Why did Fleeceya manage to get tea spills posts taken down? Seems strange to have that level of power when they seem to ignore everyone else’s reports ??

Reactions: 6
Not sure if anyone can explain this.. I know from various threads, people report plenty but the posts stay up.
Why did Fleeceya manage to get tea spills posts taken down? Seems strange to have that level of power when they seem to ignore everyone else’s reports ??
@ja81y screenshot above seems to indicates that she reported "hate speech" that is something IG is quick to deal with. I guess not tagging things properly isn't as important to IG

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@ja81y screenshot above seems to indicates that she reported "hate speech" that is something IG is quick to deal with. I guess not tagging things properly isn't as important to IG
Yes clearly, maybe when she’s a snappy cow we should start to report as hate speech? Numerous examples daily of that with both her sheep and brands-out and out bully!

Reactions: 9
I wish all her followers came here to see they are paying huge money for products made in china as stated on her boxes
Don't be silly it's only the card board box that's made on China , the jumpers are Irish she's an Irish brand , she would never buy tat from a factory that probably has little kiddies making them , tis a wonder she doesn't say their handmade 🙄🙄🙄😡

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She got the other one taken down? Why does she so badly want to get those kind of posts removed? That is a question I ask- as I’m sure other’s know that they are being discussed. But this one can’t stand it. Is it because she knows deep down that it’s true?

• Heart
She got the other one taken down? Why does she so badly want to get those kind of posts removed? That is a question I ask- as I’m sure other’s know that they are being discussed. But this one can’t stand it. Is it because she knows deep down that it’s true?
Exactly truth hurts!! She can’t bare to be exposed to what she really is! God forbid people would see the light! She’d rather treat them like mushrooms-keep them in the dark and fill them with tit!

Reactions: 5
One of the main traits of a narcissist (I think someone posted them here) is being hyper sensitive to criticism and being unable to take even the smallest bit.. it drives them nuts

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.