Lisa’s Lust List #13 No show of Clarity, when it comes to the money for Charity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said that chris said she doesnt charge half enough for her crappy fruit of the loom jumpers-and that he wears nike jumpers at 90euro a pop and theyre “like dirt compared” to hers. Does chris be rockin about in hers on the daily aye? The state of them too….

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What did she say about Nike I tapped on today
She did another dirty delete of that story from earlier but went something like this - she said Chris said she wasn’t charging enough for her sweatshirts that the quality so much better in hers compared to the s***e quality of his Nike ones that were €80 or €90.

Reactions: 8
She did another dirty delete of that story from earlier but went something like this - she said Chris said she wasn’t charging enough for her sweatshirts that the quality so much better in hers compared to the s***e quality of his Nike ones that were €80 or €90.
So annoying that she can say whatever to thousands online and then delete later. No accountability or apology 🙄 maybe Nike should take her to court!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So Lisa from the midlands thinks she should charge more than Nike an international brand 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who in God's name gets worked up and excited about fecken sweatshirts!!! They don't flatter anyone!! Sure we'll know her Cult members if we bump into them or the floral midi dresses, runners etc etc, sooo boring and dreary

Reactions: 6
Wow she is a cheeky mare! A few weeks ago she was tagging Nike non stop when she was looking for runners! No collaboration so she trashed them I’d say they are quaking

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s still there. She talks about it when she has the red coat on.

Reactions: 1
What did she say about Nike I tapped on today
Chris reckonshould charge more as hers is better quality the stuff he gets from Nike

Everyone needs to report her talk about Nike see how it stays there she is absolutely getting worse and disgusting

Reactions: 3
I said the other day the followers are like a pack cult followers, they hang on her every word . The have to say please thank you, beg to line her pockets . it’s so darn strange she should be thanking them, have manners when they message her etc ... That bloody logo is like something made with that doddle thing we had as kids .

And it looks better on G’s R’s . Got mine after I seen it on her , bargain buy same fabric and much the same buttons . Bet she does not like the fact she has it also . I think both big headed women both brag , but at least G does not come across as a narcissist or manic and not half as many posts trying to sell like this one . Seems to be much more organized , also shows styles for different shapes .
Agreed Gail is organized, not manic like Fleesa, knows how to speak about what she is selling and does show and speak of options for different shapes... but I have to disagree that she is not a narcissist... all GR does is talk about how great she is at EVERYTHING. Expert in all things and all she does now is sell. Long gone are the days were she shopped at Zara, H&M etc., and showed her outfits of the day or showed what was in stores. Now she only shows things she's being paid to. Once in a while (like today) a high street purchase but 99% of the time it's all #ad

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: so true her logo does look like doodle art!

Reactions: 2
Chris reckonshould charge more as hers is better quality the stuff he gets from Nike

Everyone needs to report her talk about Nike see how it stays there she is absolutely getting worse and disgusting
I tapped though her earlier cause I can't bare listening to her insane rambles but I've gone back to the red coat bit and reported her.

Reactions: 6
Please can someone put up the clip she deleted about ho she should have charged more for her Chinese sweatshirts so people can see here how greedy she is. It wi be on WAI. Chris is probably heading to Scotland and doesn't trust her minding dog. Why does she still show him all the time. He's such a weed with his fake teeth.

I might go put a few comments on fb whilst the old lady is sleeping.

• Haha
Has she ever “gifted” any of the insta huns one of her sweatshirts???? Didn’t Anna Daly gift her one of her sweaters/jumper/whatever a while back?

If Nike is such shite quality why does he pay €80/90 for them 🙄🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Sure he pays for duck all, kept man, that's the only reason he stays, all the stuff plus now the dog.
She makes an absolute tit of him, he must have zero self respect.

So it’s ok for her to throw shade at Nike?

When will people wake up? Although I am still convinced she has maxed out on the following.

How if it's been reported a few times for hate speech has it not been removed, yet tea spills were removed???? You have to live with your conscience too....🤔🤔🤔 She's all about flogging affordable fast fast to her sheep but wouldn't be seen wearing the shite herself and she conscious of that ...🤔🤔🤔🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
How if it's been reported a few times for hate speech has it not been removed, yet tea spills were removed???? You have to live with your conscience too....🤔🤔🤔 She's all about flogging affordable fast fast to her sheep but wouldn't be seen wearing the shite herself and she conscious of that ...🤔🤔🤔🙄🙄
Doesn’t it make you wonder? My issue is what she gets away with? It is my opinion that she is no angel. Some day we will learn the truth. Of any of the influencers out there, it is this one that gives me awful vibes. I don’t know how to explain it other than that. I have friends who think the same.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.