Lisa’s Lust List #13 No show of Clarity, when it comes to the money for Charity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s messages like this that I want to be ballsy enough to reply to and say please don’t buy her tat if you’ve to put it on the credit card. The thoughts of people going into debt to fund her lifestyle boils my blood but as other posters said she has created this frenzy around all the stuff she flogs that people are just sucked into it. Her page should come with a government health warning, Please Shop Responsibly.

Attachments

Reactions: 17
‘Thank you from the bottom of my heart’ she didn’t donate a kidney!! She sold you an overpriced ugly sweatshirt 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nothing is as quare as folk. I blame her followers. Grown woman , dying to part with their money 🙄

Reactions: 7
They're acting like she send them the tracking code personally.
Also, she has no conscience seen as she can get so much undisturbed sleep.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think the sheep have realised that when you purchase a product with a massive logo on it, you’re advertising that product for the brand anytime you use it.

she’s tapped into a market where there is money available (most likely credit card debt, not actual money!) from bored vulnerable people,
People are just now walking around advertising the period tracker app!

You've hit the nail there. I've said this before. A large cohort of bored women outside of the big cities that have money from the husband who works too hard and pays them no attention. They have rared the children, need parking up or something to look forward too and are unfortunately at the age when society sees them as invisible.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't follow many Irish influencers, (mainly cause I don't know of them!) so may have missed this- but did she do a PR drop? Did anyone get a freebie? She very quick to take take take I notice but not so generous to give away?!

Reactions: 9
Jesus, the posts today are insufferable, shes manic, i swear I'll die laughing the first time I see a sheeple walking around in one of her over priced sweatshirts.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lurker here. I can't take much more of her posts today. Someone needs to take her aside, she's not right.

I don't follow many Irish influencers, (mainly cause I don't know of them!) so may have missed this- but did she do a PR drop? Did anyone get a freebie? She very quick to take take take I notice but not so generous to give away?!
Doesn't seem like she did a PR drop. Haven't seen any other huns showing the sweatshirts or her resharing them (normally you see those on the day of launch). She did send some of the pj's out, but well after they launched. She probably had a lot of inventory and finally gave in to giving a few away. Don't recall her giving any away to her followers either. She prides herself in getting the "best deals" from other brands but only gave her sheeple a tener off if you buy 2 and only for 2 days

Her sheeple shouldn't be fooled by all those boxes. There's probably 500 there (I work in wholesale, piles of boxes can look like a lot more than there actually are). That's not a lot for someone with over 200k followers

I am in Tullamore.. dying to spot anyone wearing any sweat shirt.. I have a fairly big friend group and obviously those friends have friends.. the majority opinion is she is a greedy grab all biatch.. she walks from her house ( mine is fairly close to hers) and NOBODY. Swoons or stops to bow before her!! As for Murph stopping at the Foxy Bean, Brewery Tap and Credit Union.. (Credit Union is 2 seconds from her office) … eh Fleecaya.. it’s called a piss stop ya numpty 😂 !!! She is Norma no mates, her behaviour and actions immediately after our town was crippled has certainly left a very bad taste in the mouths of many locals… DISGUSTING!!
ps.. Ballyfin and Portlaoise are not a million miles away from each other.. acting like Shane has had to open another operation 😂😂😂😂 See ya in the HC soon Fleeca 🥰
Good girl , I just had to know if they kissed her ass 😂 I met up with some friends and got talking about her in Castletown some time back and the 5 women I was talking to did not have a good word to say about her , one sort of knew her by been in the Insurance place after going there with her father a few times. Said pure stuck up and very stern looking .
Now what I don’t get with this packing place is , all the boxes the same size , so if sheepie are ordering 2 why are some boxes not bigger ..

Squeezing the tears out ffs even Ted Buddy could do that 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Have you ever seen the like , going from manic to to look at poor me .. . Me me me , I , I , I my me need . Its not that I can trust my staff , those that can’t trust can’t be be trusted themselves ,have a dishonest streak in them . I’m blah blah 🤬 blah Other huns must be laughing at her . It’s a f🤬g China import sweatshirt , get over yourself as for the sheep you need immediate help , sad to watch such needy middle aged women all trying to compete which each other . Grovel 🤮
9 traits of a narcissist ; grandiose sense of self-importance, preoccupation with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or idea
Her actions, posts all fit the bill ..

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Do you reckon Pippa sits in her car over whelmed every time she has a new poco product released! This one would rot you inside out

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s not like work , no it’s not work everything handed to her . Can breeze in and out of the insurance place whenever she likes . Has people working for her. Aww poor me I was a single mother .. many are you stupid deluded self important woman . Mammy and daddy helped they still do . Not surprised he has that dog , it’s to distract from the antics of this one . Watch the flowers gifts cards get sent to her now, well done Lisa 🤮
No PR drops she probably can’t facing giving some for free . Notice since the pj drops and LR and Joyless were not sent matching pairs LR has stopped mentioning her . I am sure she even hinted at one stage ..

Attachments

Lurker here. I can't take much more of her posts today. Someone needs to take her aside, she's not right.
I'm convinced she has mental health issues, nobody is that manic all the time. Mind you she is a manipulative narcissistic greedy witch so you don't needs meds for that. Sickens my tit she does. Those fools deserve to have the money taken off them.

Reactions: 7
I'm not dismissing how hard a break of a marriage is but it seems she was a woman who was single rearing her child not single, as in solo, alone, rearing her child!

Reactions: 2
It’s not like work , no it’s not work everything handed to her . Can breeze in and out of the insurance place whenever she likes . Has people working for her. Aww poor me I was a single mother .. many are you stupid deluded self important woman . Mammy and daddy helped they still do . Not surprised he has that dog , it’s to distract from the antics of this one . Watch the flowers gifts cards get sent to her now, well done Lisa 🤮
No PR drops she probably can’t facing giving some for free . Notice since the pj drops and LR and Joyless were not sent matching pairs LR has stopped mentioning her . I am sure she even hinted at one stage ..
Would she give over. Worked hard my arse. She got snapped in a pretty outfit at the Galway races, and was fortunate enough that her pic ended up in the Indo on a slow news day. Her outfit caught attention, and she got a following from that. It wasn’t hard work, it was just luck. And I should hope that you would change as a person in the space of 17years…..most people do! She’s such a dose of a woman!!

Reactions: 8
I thought that about the boxes too, they look very slimline to have two high quality sweatshirts in them......

I thought that about the boxes too, they look very slimline to have two high quality sweatshirts in them......
wouldn't they be packaged ready to go. the outer box would take up alot of space as opposed to jumpers in plastic only.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.