Lisa’s Lust List #13 No show of Clarity, when it comes to the money for Charity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats
Domaine de Jeanne or something like that,bucket loads been given to Offaly floggers but all stopped!
Yes that’s the one, they must have lost a 💩 load dishing out so much , not seen KC beg for it in a while which is surprising
This one left her Vichy in America and waited until she got another freebie , it’s not even that expensive depending on where you buy it

Reactions: 3
Thats

Yes that’s the one, they must have lost a 💩 load dishing out so much , not seen KC beg for it in a while which is surprising
This one left her Vichy in America and waited until she got another freebie , it’s not even that expensive depending on where you buy it
I know I actually spat out my tea when she said they-like how bloody tight can one person be?!!! Would she not support Irish and actually buy one off meaghers?! Noooo tight as a ducks arse! And I know it’s the wrong thread but KC is worse!!

Reactions: 1
She's so boring I don't even watch anymore , I just follow here for the nose . Letting on she looking for a discount that's well preorganised she'd never flog on her page unless there was a benefit for her , swipe up or something , fool .

Thanks @ja81y and @Melmcs
I went back and had a look. I have to say I can’t bear looking when she has tonnes of stories it’s the same crap over and over.
BTW.. morto for her. Most dogs love their owners and perk up when they see them, sadly even dogs who are being abused.
That dog does not like her- why does she keep showing it and making a show of herself in the process.
And all the fake laughing and ‘murph’.. I can imagine it’s not half as funny when the phone is off

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Domaine de Jeanne or something like that,bucket loads been given to Offaly floggers but all stopped!
It was a while ago but I believe she said that vintage she got was done for the year. Domaine could possibly been seen again later....

Reactions: 1
The drama with spotlight over getting a discount 🙄
If you have your phone with 3 there is a 30% discount off spotlight until end of year with 3plus!

The drama with spotlight over getting a discount 🙄
If you have your phone with 3 there is a 30% discount off spotlight until end of year with 3plus!
Yeah saw that offer with 3 plus app, I’d sooner have all my teeth fall out and get dentures than click on her stupid link!! Ffs 🤦‍♀️ like how she does business is soooo unprofessional-again pure narcissistic but I’ve 0 sympathy for brands that put up with it, they deserve it if they bow to her 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah saw that offer with 3 plus app, I’d sooner have all my teeth fall out and get dentures than click on her stupid link!! Ffs 🤦‍♀️ like how she does business is soooo unprofessional-again pure narcissistic but I’ve 0 sympathy for brands that put up with it, they deserve it if they bow to her 💩
I just saw another hun with a spotlight ad for 25% off a bundle... will be interesting to see if Fleesa actually gets better than that... she often says she got the best deal when others have the same deal.

I've never seen any other hun act as unprofessional as Fleesa. 100% agree with you that any brand that puts up with her tit deserves her!

• Heart
The whole act of “I’m too soft” is horse tit as if she’s hitting him on the nose on camera what’s she doing off camera I dread to think

I’d love to take a scissors to the mane! It’s awful, too long, she can’t pull it off
She said her mother said that dog is making a thundering eejit out of her. Eh no Lisa you do that without any help

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She said her mother said that dog is making a thundering eejit out of her. Eh no Lisa you do that without any help
Absolutely! I’m a big dog person and it’s infuriating to watch her with the dog-she’s a pure dope videoing the walk into work every morning, put the flipping phone away and focus on the dog 🙄 what I’m most astonished by is they are getting dog training once a week and how has a harness not been recommended??? Is she awaiting one to be gifted?

I think they are. Check the link, no pricing or affiliation to brands. Her greed didn’t question it though…
Agree, the page is very dodge, DM for prices and no website. They probably came over on the same boat from China as her sweatshirts and pj’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They are fake.. friend of mine asked them before Xmas. If anyone messages them they’ll tell you they’re an exact apple replica.

Tut tut Fleeceya.. didn’t think you’d engage in helping a counterfeit business or anything illegal.
Thought the fake stuff was only for the sheep

• Haha
Her dig re Chris not being a dog person only for her getting him to like dogs. Cow

Hairy arms on the Baldy Bollix. Didn't need to see them together in bed this morning. Yuck.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.