Lisa’s Lust List #13 No show of Clarity, when it comes to the money for Charity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the dog probably heard the screeches out of her the time she was being called out over her cold reaction to Ashling Murphy and the charity monies. And he’s only a baby even tho he looks big. Is he scared of her? I don’t buy this ‘I’m too soft for my own good’ act . We’ve seen the claw in action, we’ve seen the mockery of mental health sufferers, we’ve seen her take Oonagh/Joan to task when they didn’t live up to her standards. I’d say off camera she is sharp with him and he doesn’t like it. He’s a beaut of a dog…it’s a shame it’s not working out.
How is this going to be resolved? I hope she doesn’t get rid of him altho I don’t think her pulling at him and trying to get him to work with her is the answer either … poor dog, he’s gorgeous

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Saying nothing
Haha! believe it or not, it’s a good company to work for, and the place is good too, good bunch of lads in there. Just a shame politics from management down rubs off on a few. But I guess the same can be said about a lot of places.

what I can say is, many people have left since the place first opened, and the majority would not have had a good word to say about him on the way out the door. It’s all about looks in there too. Pointless money being wasted on stuff that looks pretty, only to be changed a few weeks later because he decides he doesn’t like how it looks now. Never seen the likes of it.
You can tell by the arrogant stance of him that he would be like that , control freak that gets his own way
if I was leaving that job because of him I would look for some false teeth and leave them on his desk 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Saying nothing

You can tell by the arrogant stance of him that he would be like that , control freak that gets his own way
if I was leaving that job because of him I would look for some false teeth and leave them on his desk 🤣🤣
Its fleecya 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did you see how she was trying to make a fuss of the dog when he came in but the dog only wanted him . You never see the dog up sitting beside her or on her lap, ok he is big but my alsations over the years would try and perch themselves across mine , lay on my bed , sit on sofa . All you see is her scrawny hand harshly ruffling his face . That idiot messaging about seeing her in the park 🤮 idiot thinks people are laughing with her but it’s at her .. Did that follower from the town think her behaviour was acceptable after poor Aisling rip . Mind you there are some very strange folk around , prob of the same mind as her

P
Its fleecya 🤣🤣🤣
Peeing my pants here 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 @Tumeric

Last edited:
  • Haha
Did you see how she was trying to make a fuss of the dog when he came in but the dog only wanted him . You never see the dog up sitting beside her or on her lap, ok he is big but my alsations over the years would try and perch themselves across mine , lay on my bed , sit on sofa . All you see is her scrawny hand harshly ruffling his face . That idiot messaging about seeing her in the park 🤮 idiot thinks people are laughing with her but it’s at her .. Did that follower from the town think her behaviour was acceptable after poor Aisling rip . Mind you there are some very strange folk around , prob of the same mind as her
She's not even ruffling his mouth its more like she's a human muzzle it's not normal or natural
Also of course he has a different personality to Beethoven he's a different dog
Murph is not making an eeeit out her She's been doing that perfectly well by herself for years
He cant stand her any dog would want to be in your lap excited ti see you etc

Why is she bringing him to the office every day? is it so her designer house stays immaculate?

And the hat and scarf look tit - literally like Murphs runny tit in Cashmere form 🤬

If murph was human he would be a tattler 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So one follower said she saw her outside the foxy bean a few days ago.
Another told her fella to stop the jeep for a pic. Are these not offences which land you in the high court? Or is Fleeceya dying for some attention after the tit show that was the last couple of weeks?

Reactions: 11
A
Haha! believe it or not, it’s a good company to work for, and the place is good too, good bunch of lads in there. Just a shame politics from management down rubs off on a few. But I guess the same can be said about a lot of places.

what I can say is, many people have left since the place first opened, and the majority would not have had a good word to say about him on the way out the door. It’s all about looks in there too. Pointless money being wasted on stuff that looks pretty, only to be changed a few weeks later because he decides he doesn’t like how it looks now. Never seen the likes of it.
Easy for him to do when it’s not his cash he is spending . He landed on his feet for sure , all the other fellas around having to take their other halves out and spend on them , All he has to do is tag along with her and appears to spend nothing even the morning coffee was free seeing as she tagged them . It’s her house so will he be paying her to stay there ? Wait until the free holidays start rolling in . Mind you not seen any free dining or hotel breaks for a while ?

Reactions: 4
A

Easy for him to do when it’s not his cash he is spending . He landed on his feet for sure , all the other fellas around having to take their other halves out and spend on them , All he has to do is tag along with her and appears to spend nothing even the morning coffee was free seeing as she tagged them . It’s her house so will he be paying her to stay there ? Wait until the free holidays start rolling in . Mind you not seen any free dining or hotel breaks for a while ?
Just my thought but I feel like the don't go out for dinners or drinks because they don't get free meals and drinks. The only 2 places I've seen in probably the last 2 years is the coffee and breakfast at Stables... mind you the breakfast was only a few times. Not every business bends over backwards for huns, maybe the restaurants in Tullamore don't care about her? Grumpy is always cooking for her wide ass. They went out for some birthday dinners but no pictures were shared. They must have received the bill at the end. Majority of the huns I follow got multiple free hotel stays during the pandemic... Fleesa got zero. I don't count the Hyatt because that's something she gets from a business associate. She wouldn't be staying there free if it weren't for Linda. The last freebee they got on a trip was a room upgrade on the cruise. You sleep in a room, I don't see her as special for getting that. This trip with her brother? Backpacking where every minute is planned out... not exactly the Maldives that her royal large ass likes. The consensus here seems to be that he's just as bad as her... since there doesn't seem to be a lot of free crap for him, maybe it's just two pieces of tit that belong together?

She's not even ruffling his mouth its more like she's a human muzzle it's not normal or natural
Also of course he has a different personality to Beethoven he's a different dog
Murph is not making an eeeit out her She's been doing that perfectly well by herself for years
He cant stand her any dog would want to be in your lap excited ti see you etc

Why is she bringing him to the office every day? is it so her designer house stays immaculate?

And the hat and scarf look tit - literally like Murphs runny tit in Cashmere form 🤬

If murph was human he would be a tattler 🤣🤣
Oh If murph could talk…..that is all!!

Just my thought but I feel like the don't go out for dinners or drinks because they don't get free meals and drinks. The only 2 places I've seen in probably the last 2 years is the coffee and breakfast at Stables... mind you the breakfast was only a few times. Not every business bends over backwards for huns, maybe the restaurants in Tullamore don't care about her? Grumpy is always cooking for her wide ass. They went out for some birthday dinners but no pictures were shared. They must have received the bill at the end. Majority of the huns I follow got multiple free hotel stays during the pandemic... Fleesa got zero. I don't count the Hyatt because that's something she gets from a business associate. She wouldn't be staying there free if it weren't for Linda. The last freebee they got on a trip was a room upgrade on the cruise. You sleep in a room, I don't see her as special for getting that. This trip with her brother? Backpacking where every minute is planned out... not exactly the Maldives that her royal large ass likes. The consensus here seems to be that he's just as bad as her... since there doesn't seem to be a lot of free crap for him, maybe it's just two pieces of tit that belong together?
The only restaurant I see her tagging is that Italian in tullamore-siroccos I think it’s called and that fancy place in Tyrrellspass, brownes on the green-she’s been there a few times in past year so guessing since both tagged both are freebies! I totally get he comes across as a leech and 0 personality but she’s no angel whatsoever nor is she a pushover so I don’t buy that he calls the shots for one minute as Fleeceya loves to give the impression she’s a big soft country dope but she’s far from it-hard, cold, nasty witch more like!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
What God makes the Devil pairs. They sound well suited although I'd say she does what she's told with him and that is why she is such a horrible bleep to everyone else.

The dog was delighted to see him. Fleeceya is jealous of the dog. So obvious. I'd say she raging he got the dog at all cos it means she has to walk him while Baldy Bollix is at work.

• Haha
Another so called influencer who shouldn't have a dog! Have been around dogs all my life and I tell ya Murph don't like Fleeca at all!!!! She's a hard nosed witch! She got over poor Bethoven damn quick! It helped that he was a small and quiet little soul. Murph looks like a pure pet, too good, lively and intelligent for the witch she is.:devilish:

• Heart
OMG like the movie "The Fly" scary AF! Poor Murph, such a sweet pet stuck with her. She is not a nice human. He's only an innocent young pup

Reactions: 2
Would someone please remove that poor dog from her! Why does she feel the need to hit him in the face repeatedly :eek:

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Would someone please remove that poor dog from her! Why does she feel the need to hit him in the face repeatedly :eek:
yes and right on the nose. the poor boy he doesnt deserve to be treated like that.

if she was properly walk training him there wouldnt be a second to pull out the phone and video the walk.

definitely not the dog for her she needed a small non shed lapdog.

Omg. She hits him in the most sensitive part of his body. She is a bleep. I bleeping wish some one would take that phone off the witch. And hit her on the nose with it.

Omg. She hits him in the most sensitive part of his body. She is a bleep. I bleeping wish some one would take that phone off the witch. And hit her on the nose with it.
The whole act of “I’m too soft” is horse tit as if she’s hitting him on the nose on camera what’s she doing off camera I dread to think

She’ll be soon off for her free hair colour!
View attachment 1016987
I’d love to take a scissors to the mane! It’s awful, too long, she can’t pull it off

Last edited:
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.