Lisa’s Lust List #13 No show of Clarity, when it comes to the money for Charity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When a dog rolls over and exposes their tummy it means they like and more importantly trust you. Murph does that with Chris but never with Lisa. Until of course now let us watch this space as she tries to prove the love!!!!!

Reactions: 5
Yeah n
So one follower said she saw her outside the foxy bean a few days ago.
Another told her fella to stop the jeep for a pic. Are these not offences which land you in the high court? Or is Fleeceya dying for some attention after the tit show that was the last c
What God makes the Devil pairs. They sound well suited although I'd say she does what she's told with him and that is why she is such a horrible bleep to everyone else.

The dog was delighted to see him. Fleeceya is jealous of the dog. So obvious. I'd say she raging he got the dog at all cos it means she has to walk him while Baldy Bollix is at work.
Yeah I agree there , I think he calls the shots , she is prob scared of been on her own again , not many real men could put up with her . The dog also gives it away , he knows who the boss of the house is , they usually do . When it comes to business or anything else I would say she is a real cow🐄 when it comes to getting her own way and probably does . He has definitely benefited a lot from her , they had a few free hotel stays , I think they took the Prince on one , loads of us messaged the hotels because of rule breaking . What about that house they rented with her parents , loads of tags so ovibously some deal went down there . While it may appear they have not a had a lot lately it’s a heck of a lot more than man have had or not expect anytime soon . was there not some big discount with the cars from the North from her friend (well what she calls friends) She mentioned him and her off to the bro in USA later this year , free accommodation/food etc so again he will hardly have to dip his hand in his pocket . To serve his lavish lifestyle it appears all he has to do is cook food that he enjoys doing , no gardening no diy like most guys.. and all that without mentioning the knashers again , so I definitely think he has landed on his feet and placed his feet well and truly under the table . God sure makes and pairs for sure , both appear very greedy, self important, self entitled who think those less well off are beneath them. Wonder when he takes her to Scotland again ? She followed him a few years ago . Never a mention of his kid, is he not the same age as her Prince ? Would he not also be off to uni ?
Oh If murph could talk…..that is all!!

The only restaurant I see her tagging is that Italian in tullamore-siroccos I think it’s called and that fancy place in Tyrrellspass, brownes on the green-she’s been there a few times in past year so guessing since both tagged both are freebies! I totally get he comes across as a leech and 0 personality but she’s no angel whatsoever nor is she a pushover so I don’t buy that he calls the shots for one minute as Fleeceya loves to give the impression she’s a big soft country dope but she’s far from it-hard, cold, nasty witch more like!!
Is that the restaurant in the castle ? Heard my cousins going on about it , keep meaning to go there when I am over but usually end up in Killare (my bro likes it there) is there still a pub in Tyrlspass called Gnouds (I think that’s how it’s spelt)

Sorry my earlier reply ‘Yes n ‘ was one I wrote last night i must have hit without noticing

Last edited:
Ahhhh lordie lord what is she on today ?? The state €66 . £15 for my nice lined ones . Ok I look like wee Willie Winkle in it but she looks like but she is more one of the Three Witches from Macbeth . Totally hyper running around the room while the dog is locked in on the landing . Can he not be left alone ?
In dunnes for €20 and much nicer!!

Yeah n

Is that the restaurant in the castle ? Heard my cousins going on about it , keep meaning to go there when I am over but usually end up in Killare (my bro likes it there) is there still a pub in Tyrlspass called Gnouds (I think that’s how it’s spelt)

Sorry my earlier reply ‘Yes n ‘ was one I wrote last night i must have hit without noticing
I’ve never been to the one in Tyrrellspass so I’m sorry I’m not sure if it’s in a castle? But from looking at their Instagram it doesn’t seem to be within a castle

Reactions: 1
Which story did she hit the dog in? I tried to suffer through them but they’re so long.. and so boring. All of her and the dog and her hat and her scarf And sheep asking about the hat or the scarf….

but at the kitchen sink ? is that a thing that people wash their teeth at the kitchen sink ??
Probably for the lighting for her abundance of ads. She does a lot in her kitchen doesn’t she.

As for the dog, if he’s being mistreated it should be reported to the relevant authority

Just though as I was posting on the village idiot KC thread about freebies , Not seen much of that free wine lately , remember the one she scrounged for the father a while back Domaine something . Have they finally copped on

Which story did she hit the dog in? I tried to suffer through them but they’re so long.. and so boring. All of her and the dog and her hat and her scarf And sheep asking about the hat or the scarf….
In the story after the hot water bottle Cape thingy. She hits him on the nose repeatedly to wake him. Mean cow.

Reactions: 3
When she was finished her endless flogging and going to “work” near midday!

Maybe that’s why the dog is on the sink , waiting for his teeth washed or now wait for it ! Is the glass with some spare false knashers for himself sitting in it ??? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Probably for the lighting for her abundance of ads. She does a lot in her kitchen doesn’t she.

As for the dog, if he’s being mistreated it should be reported to the relevant authority
I think she did the last ad for spotlight at her kitchen window for "good lighting" probably never moved it because she doesn't use it... doesn't use it for anything but ads to line her pockets that is!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just though as I was posting on the village idiot KC thread about freebies , Not seen much of that free wine lately , remember the one she scrounged for the father a while back Domaine something . Have they finally copped on
Domaine de Jeanne or something like that,bucket loads been given to Offaly floggers but all stopped!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.