Lisa’s Lust List #13 No show of Clarity, when it comes to the money for Charity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dog has it coming from both ends 🤒-do you’re worst murph!!! Oh and he tried to stop at the coffee place again-did you ever hear such horse 💩?!! The coffee shop must be absolutely allergic to her!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dog has it coming from both ends 🤒-do you’re worst murph!!! Oh and he tried to stop at the coffee place again-did you ever hear such horse 💩?!! The coffee shop must be absolutely allergic to her!
Jasus super dog is a star .. the grass will be getting changed for sure , can you just imagine him trying to scratch or just rub his huge diarrhea stained butt across the Brintons rug 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can we count the number of times she mentions his name a day. I don't think the other dog was mentioned so much.

It's all getting a bit boring now...

I wonder if she is hoping some companies want to collab with her and the dog?

Reactions: 7
She is hyper this morning applying the make up , was a bit of how’s yer father or reading more deluded kiss 🍑 followers posts?? Totally understand why @DeliahOh can’t say much as the Fleesha Queen and the clinger read here . Can you not get another job then you can spill the tea ☕ 😂 only joking . I just knew we were right on here about the pair of them . He looks a stuck up miserable freeloader as they say god makes them and pairs them . When I was over for a funeral not a million miles from Tullamore her name came up , I was told she swans around the town , does not speak to anyone deemed by her as lower class . Expects freebies from businesses. Heard both not well liked at all . Did he have teeth when he met her ?? Read on posts she had his teeth done ?? Wonder if a lot of the locals read here ?

Definitely , that’s why they picked a breed that stands out , well apparently he choose it , he really does appear to rule the roost . She makes comments like ‘waiting to see if Chris will go here or there ‘ bet there is no waiting when free food is on offer though . You watch food companies/pet places start to gift them... look at the bar of chocolate that some company sent her , pathetic , how old are they ffs

Last edited:
She’s very rough with the dog they way she grabs his nose I’ve noticed it a few times my dog would hate that. She’s no patience with him

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Quality content talking about the stupid dogs :poop: Did she really need followers to tell her to put treats in her pocket? She had a dog for how long and never thought of it?? PLEASE :rolleyes: This is how she brainwashes the sheep... talks about how they help her and how stupid and soft she is and they feel sorry for her and believe she's nothing but a helpless softy :sick:

How many different brands did she promote while doing an ad for blank canvas? I was amazed she wasn't wearing her ugly sweatshirt! The blank canvas vegan brushes is a bullshit selling technique. Unless the brushes are mink, or another animal, they're all synthetic and vegan :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
She’s very rough with the dog they way she grabs his nose I’ve noticed it a few times my dog would hate that. She’s no patience with him
It drives me absolutely nuts, so so rough with him and her big claws 🤬🤬

Reactions: 2
That dog hates her. i can't blame him. its actually making u look like a donkey lisa showing him not wanting to do anything for you

I wouldn’t be surprised if the dog is returned to the breeder she is not able for him she’s ready to snap

Omg how old is this stupid woman .. take charge you stupid 🐄 making the dog snap the treats . She goes to training with the dog ? Walk, heel, sit etc . Pathetic and it’s now very boring . Notice the impatient tone of her voice, she is furious I bet . I think the dog is looking and waiting for Cling On . the 💩 s, spew, won’t walk for her won’t go down well . Days are numbered doggie

Dogs are very intuitive, he’s picked up on what a wench this one is! They sense bad people for definite….
I’d say she resents also the amount of attention Chris gives the dog 😅😅

I think it's all a bunch of bullshit to get attention and for content. She's a cold hearted witch who has no problem being aggressive. She could be the "master" easily and get him to walk. Animals know who's good or bad and it definitely looks like Murphy senses she's vile... but based on how she's treated brands she works with and how nasty she is when followers don't bend her over and kiss her butt... she ain't no softy!

That dog hates her. i can't blame him. its actually making u look like a donkey lisa showing him not wanting to do anything for you

I'm coming on to say same thing. That dog hates her. I would be afraid that he will snap or nip her and then he will be gone. Another sad story to reel in the idiots. She is very rough with him and has no patience at all. She is more pissed off at the fact she is being laughed at in public than she is I training him properly. Put your bleeping phone away and give him time, he's only a baby.

She also needs to put a harness on him. Dogs hate collars, it drags at their necks. He need a body harness so all the dragging and pulling she does with him means the weight is distributed evenly. She hasn't a clue as usual. And stop roughing him up with your witchy hands.

I'm coming on to say same thing. That dog hates her. I would be afraid that he will snap or nip her and then he will be gone. Another sad story to reel in the idiots. She is very rough with him and has no patience at all. She is more pissed off at the fact she is being laughed at in public than she is I training him properly. Put your bleeping phone away and give him time, he's only a baby.

She also needs to put a harness on him. Dogs hate collars, it drags at their necks. He need a body harness so all the dragging and pulling she does with him means the weight is distributed evenly. She hasn't a clue as usual. And stop roughing him up with your witchy hands.
100% hes a high energy highly intelligent dog if she doesnt put the work in now and give him her full attention for training shel never have any attention or manners from him.
a dog like that needs an owner willing to put the work in.. hard work but 1000% rewarding

• Heart
I was thinkin the same as the last few msgs...murph cant stand her..he is in no way happy or carefree looking when hes with her...dogs are the best judge of people

Reactions: 4
Totally understand why @DeliahOh can’t say much as the Fleesha Queen and the clinger read here . Can you not get another job then you can spill the tea ☕ 😂 only joking . I just knew we were right on here about the pair of them . He looks a stuck up miserable freeloader as they say god makes them and pairs them .
Haha! believe it or not, it’s a good company to work for, and the place is good too, good bunch of lads in there. Just a shame politics from management down rubs off on a few. But I guess the same can be said about a lot of places.

what I can say is, many people have left since the place first opened, and the majority would not have had a good word to say about him on the way out the door. It’s all about looks in there too. Pointless money being wasted on stuff that looks pretty, only to be changed a few weeks later because he decides he doesn’t like how it looks now. Never seen the likes of it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.