Lisa’s Lust List #13 No show of Clarity, when it comes to the money for Charity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet Clingon dreams about Oonagh when he's in the bed with Fleeceya. Mind you, he probably has his own room as she won't want disturbing. 😏
I bet it’s the €’s the upcoming freebie holidays, fine dining and super dog that do it for him. Look at his lifestyle through her , new knashers , he rules the roost for sure , only time you see him smiling is when he has a big plate of food and cocktails in front of him. He walks around like he is Cock of the North. He really is the most miserable looking person going by photos she posts of him, now I could be wrong he may be a lively friendly kind fella 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does no one know either if them personally, or work with him. I find it very strange the none on here knows either of them and can spill the tea on them.

Reactions: 4
Does no one know either if them personally, or work with him. I find it very strange the none on here knows either of them and can spill the tea on them.
Yes would love to know also , would love to know if the majority around love or can’t stand her . Never seems to mix with locals unless she is earning through them . Plus she accused a local of stalking her , even though she posts her workplace, the gym, the walks etc . Next time I am over , going to perch myself outside Foxy Bean and people watch , love studying humans 😂 you never know I might spot the celebs and their super dog, maybe even the Merry Widow and the village idiot , they all live pretty close I think . Might ask for a selfie with them 😂 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Ah here the state of those sweatshirts with a big stupid logo in the centre

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Did anyone notice when she shared the message from her sis in law that she didn't even have her saved as a contact? :LOL: They must be really close if sis in law is not even worth saving! She's soooooooo desperate to show she has relationships with people outside of work that she's now constantly sharing messages from her brother and talking about this backpacking trip. Sorry miss 3 Chanel bags in black... this trip isn't for you. It's not high end enough. I can't wait to see her try and pretend that she enjoys it!

Did anyone notice when she shared the message from her sis in law that she didn't even have her saved as a contact? :LOL: They must be really close if sis in law is not even worth saving! She's soooooooo desperate to show she has relationships with people outside of work that she's now constantly sharing messages from her brother and talking about this backpacking trip. Sorry miss 3 Chanel bags in black... this trip isn't for you. It's not high end enough. I can't wait to see her try and pretend that she enjoys it!
Why all of a sudden is she all about the brother , did they have a falling out and recently make up or what? And she barely had the sis in law's number blacked out 🙄 she must not be a laniblow ambassador anymore promoting ghd

Reactions: 5
They actually sound brainwashed or part of a cult 🙄
Those ones are brainwashed and part of a cult. Fleesa has spent years building sympathy from them by playing victim. They believe she is in need of their support. Anyone who can't wait for a hat and scarf that you can buy in ANY shop... they're not ok. The one kissing her ass about how Fleesa's outfit is that of a "real woman" needs to be placed in a room with padded walls ASAP.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That image of her on the newsletter she shared on her stories….shes the spit of dave grohl-soz dave 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I blame their auld fellas , can’t be keeping them happy , poor needy auld things desperate for some attention . Bet they pee their pants when she acknowledges them and that won’t be the incontinence . Wtaf who gets excited over bloody sweatshirts.. The D diamond have appeared ,Much same on Ali Express wait for the ‘my rings are real’

Or off their heads - its not normal are we sure they are not bots she programmed to adore her 🤔 🤣🤣🤣
Loads of Bots following her. Bloody wrong that these witches are allowed this , all at it , Hinch, Merry Widow and probably the village idiot . IG should be held to account , it’s basically conning/scamming the public

Woukd it not be cheaper for them to buy a few blue pills for the auld fellas and then they might give them a bit of attention.. her and cling on must laugh their cotton socks off at all the kiss 🍑 posts . These are grown ass women range from 30ish to last legs .. I just don’t get it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I actually know him through work (was also brought to here through work too!) figured it probably wasn’t the best idea to ever post since they’re reading!

Been lurking for a good year or so! And a lot of the opinions on him here are VERY true.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I actually know him through work (was also brought to here through work too!) figured it probably wasn’t the best idea to ever post since they’re reading!

Been lurking for a good year or so! And a lot of the opinions on him here are VERY true.
Have you ever met her?

☕☕☕ ooooh is there enough people there so jt wouldn't be known who has tea to spill🤣

Reactions: 4
Have you ever met her?
nope! Never! Only reason I was even knew about here was the gossip floating around work 😂

☕☕☕ ooooh is there enough people there so jt wouldn't be known who has tea to spill🤣
ah, it’s big enough, but a male dominated environment, and I know certain things might be risky to say since it may have only been said to me!

in general. I know there have been eyes rolled talking about certain behaviours at home 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.