Lisa’s Lust List #13 No show of Clarity, when it comes to the money for Charity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the Huns advertising their shows , G’sR’s , KC and I suppose this one has some going ahead .

Reactions: 1
Wow 😳 Ghostbusters , who we gonna call ☎ Ghostbusters!!! . The price is home and the Queen lets him choose the movie wow 😳 while the Court jester plays with super dog . Has she finished the washing and ironing ?? and the shopping ?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wow 😳 Ghostbusters , who we gonna call ☎ Ghostbusters!!! . The price is home and the Queen lets him choose the movie wow 😳 while the Court jester plays with super dog . Has she finished the washing and ironing ?? and the shopping ?
She said during the week she wouldn’t be online Sunday as she’ll be knee deep in washing clothes! I can’t see her staying offline

Reactions: 4
What’s a bag pack?! I’m sure she could manage cabin size imagine her with a ‘back pack’ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What’s a bag pack?! I’m sure she could manage cabin size imagine her with a ‘back pack’ 😂😂
Not her style for sure .. Ahh well we will all have a good laugh if nothing else . Now will it be a designer one ?

I can't picture the queen picking up dog tit, especially a big dog!
A lot bigger than Bethoven’s I got a few Shihtzu and I can actually tell who’s is who as they vary in size . Used to have Alsatian years ago and wow they were donkeys size 😂
Anyway did I read right earlier that he had a dog like this when he met her and it was a case of her or the dog? How the tables have turned , his feet under h table and now it might be a case of him saying if the dog goes he goes ..

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Should there not be #Ad on this ?? Note another Chanel , did that come from USA one wonders, 3 all the same colour . How boring are her styles now, same old pose day in day out, same old midis , scarf, boots, cross body bag, 80’s rolled up sleeve leather biker . Much as I dislike G’sR’s at least she shows different styles for different shapes . This one tall , thin is the order of the day (noting wrong with tall, thin, but I am sure most experiment with different looks
does anyone really give a 💩 where the attention freeloaders are with super dog. Coffee Bean , super dog knows the way 🤣 Has she actually got a big kiss 🍑 fan base in the town ??

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She is very rough with that dog. She practically pulled his mouth away from his leg when he was licking a patch to show us all. Very rough. I'm thinking the novelty is wearing off fast for Ms Lisa with the hound.

Reactions: 5
I passed them when they were outside the foxy bean. She was face in phone and himself was sitting there like a toy boy mean while the dog was chewing at the leg of the table 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is very rough with that dog. She practically pulled his mouth away from his leg when he was licking a patch to show us all. Very rough. I'm thinking the novelty is wearing off fast for Ms Lisa with the hound.
I thought exact same, can’t bear to watch how rough she is with him and her big cruella hands!! Same the other day with him on the lead, so rough and wish they would get him a harness 😡😡

Reactions: 6
She will get sick of that dog very quickly. He's a high energy dog who needs a lot of stimulation and exercise as he gets older. We have a German Shepherd who is a full-time job, but we knew that when we got her. She's 1yr old and we expect it'll be another year or more before she can be expected to be somewhat better behaved. Queen Felica has no idea its not having a lapdog like Beathovan.

She will get sick of that dog very quickly. He's a high energy dog who needs a lot of stimulation and exercise as he gets older. We have a German Shepherd who is a full-time job, but we knew that when we got her. She's 1yr old and we expect it'll be another year or more before she can be expected to be somewhat better behaved. Queen Felica has no idea its not having a lapdog like Beathovan.
haha I thought a year would quite mine too. hes 7 now and still mad but i wouldn't have it any other way looking for a 2nd one as energetic.

this one isnt for lisa she doesn't like anything thats hard work and that gorgeous boy isnt for her

• Heart
I've said it before. Shes very villainous. She rememinds me of the old nuns that used to teach me in junior school.

Reactions: 8
I've said it before. Shes very villainous. She rememinds me of the old nuns that used to teach me in junior school.

I bet Clingon dreams about Oonagh when he's in the bed with Fleeceya. Mind you, he probably has his own room as she won't want disturbing. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.