Lisa’s Lust List #13 No show of Clarity, when it comes to the money for Charity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has this page been notified of Fleeceya’s Christmas charity for PH and the money raised still to be announced and handed over?
Hey guys, I have an update!! Pieta House got back to me.
In December they received €37,546.76 raised from attendees of Lisa’s Lust List Zoom event and they received €71,281.65 raised by the raffle.
So despite what we may feel about Lisa she did raise a lot of money and did transfer the funds in December according to the charity.
I have no idea why she's been so cloak and dagger about it all and getting upset when people ask her about it. Perhaps she's enjoying the hate views and the DM's that will up her engagement and views who knows!! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Hey guys, I have an update!! Pieta House got back to me.
In December they received €37,546.76 raised from attendees of Lisa’s Lust List Zoom event and they received €71,281.65 raised by the raffle.
So despite what we may feel about Lisa she did raise a lot of money and did transfer the funds in December according to the charity.
I have no idea why she's been so cloak and dagger about it all and getting upset when people ask her about it. Perhaps she's enjoying the hate views and the DM's that will up her engagement and views who knows!! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Thanks for update! Very strange that she has made no announcement if money has been transferred when there was a huge drive behind this for weeks? Also why did she reply saying her accountants had to sort it out or something to the effect? I’d have to look back on previous threads for her exact wording. I know @Lmkgirl attemded the live zoom and contacted both Lisa and PH but not sure she got a reply? All so very strange

Reactions: 6
Thanks for update! Very strange that she has made no announcement if money has been transferred when there was a huge drive behind this for weeks? Also why did she reply saying her accountants had to sort it out or something to the effect? I’d have to look back on previous threads for her exact wording. I know @Lmkgirl attemded the live zoom and contacted both Lisa and PH but not sure she got a reply? All so very strange
It was something to do with VAT and it would take a few months. Very strange

Reactions: 3
The accounts have to be finalised so she knows how much profit she made on the red jumpers as that’s what she’s donating not the proceeds as she repeatedly claimed. She’s probably waiting to have all three numbers so she can do one big cheque and look amazing when not a penny came from her own pocket

It is all very odd, I don't understand the need to be so secretive... and I personally find it very bad form that she ignored messages and emails for people who had actually donated their money... it's all so very odd....
She's a strange fish!!

The accounts have to be finalised so she knows how much profit she made on the red jumpers as that’s what she’s donating not the proceeds as she repeatedly claimed. She’s probably waiting to have all three numbers so she can do one big cheque and look amazing when not a penny came from her own pocket
Yes PROCEEDS being the key words here….that didn’t disappear in stories, posted for all to see

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Wouldn't it be lovely for the female influencers recognise their followers. I am sure it is a high percentage of women. Wouldn't it be lovely for them to study a little bit of empathy towards their followers and their situations. And dedicate a day in the month just to link in and talk about female wellness. Lord knows Instagram is all about pushing feckin fashion tan or beauty. There is a platform to support followers. Wouldn't it be lovely to have an authentic female that gets her followers. Cause at the end of the day the followers are the employees that make these influencers be able to have their lavish lifestyle. I am authenticating this post. Enough is enough of flippin promoting

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sorry been MIA I'm in hospital since Wednesday morning so have been behind on the goings on and the real reason I came on was I overheard a nurse ssying to a fellow patient I love your paaaaaajamas so pretty so had a quick looksy and nearly fell out of the trolley (been on a trolley over 60 hours before I got a bed.. Thanks HSE but Fleesa that's real anxiety there that no amount of mammys praying will help! 😢) Anyway this lady.... Had the bloody navy star paaaaaajamas on 😲😲😲
Ended up chatting with her and her daughter whom was allowed in and I got around to said paaaaaajamas and her daughter said her mom LOVES Fleesa and spends a fortune on her gear... Has bought LOADS but she's in a position.. 68/69 yrs old, widowed and has her own business (a hairdresser) this lovely lady would br very glam now and takes care of herself.. I was imagining the woman wearing all those fecking dresses that Fleesa sells sells sells.

Nothing back from PH or Fleesa herself i just checked my spam folder. Must check to see if she has me blocked on FB yet.
Can ye imagine what utter tit she's going to be flogging coming up to Valentines Day 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sorry been MIA I'm in hospital since Wednesday morning so have been behind on the goings on and the real reason I came on was I overheard a nurse ssying to a fellow patient I love your paaaaaajamas so pretty so had a quick looksy and nearly fell out of the trolley (been on a trolley over 60 hours before I got a bed.. Thanks HSE but Fleesa that's real anxiety there that no amount of mammys praying will help! 😢) Anyway this lady.... Had the bloody navy star paaaaaajamas on 😲😲😲
Ended up chatting with her and her daughter whom was allowed in and I got around to said paaaaaajamas and her daughter said her mom LOVES Fleesa and spends a fortune on her gear... Has bought LOADS but she's in a position.. 68/69 yrs old, widowed and has her own business (a hairdresser) this lovely lady would br very glam now and takes care of herself.. I was imagining the woman wearing all those fecking dresses that Fleesa sells sells sells.

Nothing back from PH or Fleesa herself i just checked my spam folder. Must check to see if she has me blocked on FB yet.
Can ye imagine what utter tit she's going to be flogging coming up to Valentines Day 🙄🙄🙄
So sorry to hear you are back in hospital, wishing you a speedy recovery 🤗 @Lmkgirl

• Heart
Reactions: 1

I would feel better about it all if you got a reply too... I really don't understand the weirdness of it all!
Sorry to hear you were back in hospital, hope you are feeling better now! Did you treat yourself to a new pair of pj's!!? 😅 in fairness to Lisa she has really tapped into a market there... might give it a go myself 😂😂

Reactions: 1

Sorry to hear you are in hospital again 😢 hope you are well enough to get hime soon xx

I still got no reply to my messages either now I don't expect Fleecy to reply cos I'm not a follower but thought PH might

For valentines this year she will be selling plastic cones fir dogs with hearts on them, dog collars and balls for them to play wirh cos she's become a canine channel now 🤣
Speaking of which I wish she would get a harness for rhe dog instead of chocking him wirh that collar

• Heart
Sorry to hear you are in hospital again 😢 hope you are well enough to get hime soon xx

I still got no reply to my messages either now I don't expect Fleecy to reply cos I'm not a follower but thought PH might

For valentines this year she will be selling plastic cones fir dogs with hearts on them, dog collars and balls for them to play wirh cos she's become a canine channel now 🤣
Speaking of which I wish she would get a harness for rhe dog instead of chocking him wirh that collar
Maybe follow up with PH...

Reactions: 2

You poor darling, I hope you are feeling better. You definitely didn't need the shock of Fleecyas pjs beside you. Being on the trolley was enough. Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
So she left her Vichy behind in America , had to wait for Oonagh to send her another one. Now if memory corrects me right you can ut this most places (had myself a large bottle for £12 on a website ) the mean 🐄 could not actually pay for it . Anyway after these before an after photos which only difference is a shiny face. I am now rethinking the product .
also Symprove and Spotlight I see the Merry Widow RG and village idiot KC now promoting them
The thing is you do not have to spend a fortune on vitamins and supplements, non branded from discount stores work the same , also plain okd water and lots of fruit and veg ( something you never see this on having ) Also what good are these products having on her bags ?
Anyone think the stupid non descript sweatshirts are not selling well , she has to show them daily .

Dog always goes in the same place but not in the garden ?? Really? . Now my dogs have walks and still go there n the garden on patio which is easy to clean tg . Wait until he gets the odd bit stuck to his butt or when he drags his butt across the Brintons rugs and leave skid marks , see accidents happen with dogs , anal glands blocked etc..

Hope
You poor darling, I hope you are feeling better. You definitely didn't need the shock of Fleecyas pjs beside you. Being on the trolley was enough. Xx
you are feeling better @Melmca , bet you thought you were having a nightmare when you heard that name mentioned in hospital . I would have had to introduce them to Tattle 🤣 had a few ailments myself just waiting to build energy back up might try Symprove 🤮 jokes. My three monthly B12 are helping a bit.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.