Lisa’s Lust List #13 No show of Clarity, when it comes to the money for Charity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah girls.I detest Lisa, but you honestly cant say Oonagh looks better than her? Oonagh looks near 60 and Fleeshya looks earlsuits hinein

Ah girls.I detest Lisa, but you honestly cant say Oonagh looks better than her? Oonagh looks near 60 and Fleeshya looks earlsuits hinein
Sorry, my keyboard frooze. Fleeshya only looks early 50s.

UGH. That awful gummy mouth. She could eat an apple through a letterbox with that horse mouth.

Interesting to see she only had 900 followers out of 140k watching. People are waking up.

I hope 50 hits her hard. Dry fanny, sweaty pits and hot flushes that keep her up all night.

No Covid ( so she says) in her house. Shur, no one bothers or goes near the witch. Queen Lisa didn't get it. Of course she didn't.

I cant tell you how much I despise this absolute devil of a woman. Absolutely despise her. She is despicable. And Oonagh can go duck herself as well. Peas in a pod.
Fleeceya McGowel…..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Didn't the dog only have his neutering 2 days ago? Why is she walking him to work? We were advised each time we got our dogs neutered not to walk them for 48 hours after surgery and then after that only a very short light walk for up to a week depending on how they are. They said let them run around in the garden but not to let them be too active while their stitches are healing. No wonder the poor dog wanted to sit down and was refusing to move!

Reactions: 6
He’s sniffing out every lamppost getting other dogs wee on his fur and then up in her bed, yuck!

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Didn't the dog only have his neutering 2 days ago? Why is she walking him to work? We were advised each time we got our dogs neutered not to walk them for 48 hours after surgery and then after that only a very short light walk for up to a week depending on how they are. They said let them run around in the garden but not to let them be too active while their stitches are healing. No wonder the poor dog wanted to sit down and was refusing to move!
And allowing him jump up on the bed?? Wouldn’t that be dangerous with stitches? She hasn’t a clue

Reactions: 4
For someone who claims they are a dog person I’m not convinced 🤔
I think she bitten off more than she chew with the dog but wont admit it...huge difference in havin a little dog u can just pick up in ur arms to bring around and a big fiesty pup who want his own way..but of course chris wanted it so she had to go along with it

Reactions: 9
The
Ok so I suffered 45 minutes of the live,couldn’t look at her or listen anymore!! One person questioned why live went ahead given the tragedy that happened a week ago as you can see below and of course followers jumped in telling them to “get off live” and “there’s always one”…..
Fleeceya has a MAJOR complex about turning 50 this year, she referenced it easily 6/7 times and continuously reminded oonagh she’s turning 50 too (have to say oonagh looks great for 50). She pressed oonagh for discounts on other products saying her followers are huge supporters of meaghers and that they’d clean her out of the vitamins 🙄🙄but you could see the 💰 signs in Fleeceya’s eyes-stupid cow making out she’s working for the sheep and they all bowing to her-oh you’re amazing, thanks so much etc., just brain dead!!

thought yee would appreciate the genuine smile 🦷 😁View attachment 1003309View attachment 1003320
m gritted teeth why ??? Looks false and very annoyed

Reactions: 3
Delighted hope it destroys her house car.cant get rid of dog cause she get backlash from everyone

[/QUOTE]
Ah seriously… the dog refused to pass The foxy bean!!!
Have you heard the like !! 🤬 dog won’t move! No you stopped for a free coffee . Can imagine the attention seeking antics outside on the street (are the tv crews still in town?) What an utter fool she is. What must Cling on think having to leave work to come and get the stupid dog, his dog she had no choice what dog came to her house, he has the control . It’s her having to look after it all day , she will soon get sick of that . I would imagine the dog been health safety issiue as it’s stuck in an office, a large pup with loads of energy and this one has no idea how to control it. What if the mother father fall over it . I had a bad fall in my shop one day over my dog and she is only small , landed flat on my back thought I had broke my hip , could not get up , refused to go to hospital though . By gum was I in pain for weeks after .
Ref her avoiding COVID here is the pic to remind of rule breaking and there was a lot of it , her and him risked it for the freebies.
And last but not least , did she not have early menopause? Worried about vag dryness ? Bit late prob like a dried prune now 😂 Wre they giggling again ? I think that Oonagh looks close to 60 , looks money hungry liar like herself .
can’t wait to see the China sunglasses , LR would be a great one to push them for her 😊
ok I think I covered everything 🤣

Him or the dog 😂 Look at the sour puss on that though , has he found out he might have to pay ?? She has tagged so should there be Ad, gifted, collab ??? Can’t see her tagging if it’s not free ???? Will we see and auld smile when the grin is in front of him. God he looks a controlling misery. Wonder if he took her to lunch to shut her up going on about super dog ?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
I wonder not that S the T has appeared back on IG will they ref the behavior of this one over the last week ?

Delighted hope it destroys her house car.cant get rid of dog cause she get backlash from everyone
She did say on one of her posts that Chris got a dog exactly like this one few years ago but she sent it packing coz of Beethoven

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.