Lisa’s Lust List #13 No show of Clarity, when it comes to the money for Charity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣🤣🤣 the dog pulled the yoke off . That’s why vets give you the one he was wearing fool. Is he destroying the grey furniture . Big difference between this size young dog and the other one. Wait o til it’s snowing and the ush dragging in . The Dublin cleaner will be busy 🤣🤣🤣 jumping on the free white bedding . oh yes it’s all to come
She won’t sleep a wink tonight 😅😅the bags will be down to the floor tomorrow😂😂😂 her designer Adeline will be on speed dial when he knocks over and breaks her mirror trays and the tat in them! Now that’ll be good content!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
🤣🤣🤣🤣 the dog pulled the yoke off . That’s why vets give you the one he was wearing fool. Is he destroying the grey furniture . Big difference between this size young dog and the other one. Wait o til it’s snowing and the ush dragging in . The Dublin cleaner will be busy 🤣🤣🤣 jumping on the free white bedding . oh yes it’s all to come
She's not smart enough to think of why the vets give you the cone instead of the neck pillow! I'm with you @Missycoco that I can't wait to see the puppy damage her freebees in her boring grey house!

Just a side note - as a dog lover, and owner of large dogs, the size of the dog doesn't matter... it's the owner and the training. But all puppies get into trouble and I hope Murphy is peeing on her free grey rugs, scratching her furniture and floors and chews up all her designer shoes and handbags!

• Haha
She won’t sleep a wink tonight 😅😅the bags will be down to the floor tomorrow😂😂😂 her designer Adeline will be on speed dial when he knocks over and breaks her mirror trays and the tat in them! Now that’ll be good content!
Can’t wait for the carnage 🤣

Reactions: 1
Can you believe the insensitive pair ‘Light at the end of the tunnel’ 😡😡😡 when there is a grieving family who still have to go through the nightmare . I honest to god can’t believe what they post .

m
I'm sick looking at the dog already.
Me too and I love dogs . That pair would never have considered a rescue now would they . Got to have a flash dog to parade around town with , Get them more attention/freebies

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Can you believe the insensitive pair ‘Light at the end of the tunnel’ 😡😡😡 when there is a grieving family who still have to go through the nightmare . I honest to god can’t believe what they post .

m

Me too and I love dogs . That pair would never have considered a rescue now would they . Got to have a flash dog to parade around town with , Get them more attention/freebies
I presumed Oonagh was talking about Covid.

Reactions: 3
using the ps coat to sell her jumpers too. id be annoyed if i was paying her and she used it to up her own sales! like style thats not a jumper for under that coat ... twit

But she claims she has had no work done 🤨🤨🤨
No amount of all these free creams she gets, could magically erase the wrinkles etc. Definitely had some work done. Wasn't she getting some sort of needle treatment done years ago? she documented it at the time. was horrible. like loads of needles in her forehead and then it was bloody after.

Reactions: 2
No amount of all these free creams she gets, could magically erase the wrinkles etc. Definitely had some work done. Wasn't she getting some sort of needle treatment done years ago? she documented it at the time. was horrible. like loads of needles in her forehead and then it was bloody after.
Yes, I remember that.

That sounds like micro needling? It looks gorey alright but it wouldn’t transform as much as other treatments like Botox would. I agree not hope it’s the lotions and potions she gets free that’s made such a transformation!

Reactions: 2
The screen shots are so so transparent. Too late lovely.

People aren’t silly.

That sounds like micro needling? It looks gorey alright but it wouldn’t transform as much as other treatments like Botox would. I agree not hope it’s the lotions and potions she gets free that’s made such a transformation!
I'd say she's had microneedling (my favourite treatment) peels, ILP/ laser facials, ultra tone or similar facials, botox and fillers, microbladed eyebrows and her teeth done. So no work done at all Lisa.

• Haha
She is one scary looking witch, inside and outside. That fake smile is like Pennywise. Scary to duck. She would eat your whole without salt.

Reactions: 8
The nastiness in her face is something that can't be fixed by any creams or any injectables etc.

Is the pattern fried eggs on the dress shes flogging this morning? 🍳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's gone to shite, especially this month. I wonder are a lot of her brands gone?
I don’t know what the brand situation is. Although time will tell. If this is content than i am at a loss as to what the appeal is.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.