Lisa’s Lust List #13 No show of Clarity, when it comes to the money for Charity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another day another midi dress. Styled the exact same way all the others are 🙄🙄. The quick change so she can incite hysteria amongst the sheeple who are waiting with baited breath to get their hands on the navy sweatshirt with the ‘softest’ inside you’ll ever feel 🙄🙄. There aren’t enough rolling eye emojis really 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Been a long time from she mentioned the Bellameitchy 💩 seems like all the insta huns have a discount code. Maybe this fool wouldn’t like her name connected with some of them. Like let’s be honest if lizard reaneys promoting it’s doomed, into the skip it goes

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Been a long time from she mentioned the Bellameitchy 💩 seems like all the insta huns have a discount code. Maybe this fool wouldn’t like her name connected with some of them. Like let’s be honest if lizard reaneys promoting it’s doomed, into the skip it goes
I was thinking the same LR fgs how could she influence anyone and she was trying to get her partner in on it, keeps tagging her. She is hocking Iconic bronze now must be another itchy 💩 one.

Reactions: 1
Business as usual not a mention of what’s going on , the scenes last night as that murderer was moved to jail . At least GR addressed it in a very respectful and caring manner . From another planet KC seems she’ll shocked like most of the country is. But this one 🤬 midis, super dog , revive 💩 drink . The midi though ffs it’s like every other one. Making out China sweatshirt is nearly sold out , wearing it every day to drum up sales. That poor needy follower sending her pic in , must be peeing her pants with excitement after Fleecha pops it up and all the other little sheepie will be well jell 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's gone to shite, especially this month. I wonder are a lot of her brands gone?
The only clothing brands on her website are Born and Pamela Scott. All the other brands she usually works with seem to be there. For a "fashion influencer" she seems to work with the least amount of fashion brands from all the huns I've seen

Reactions: 6
Linda Stinson owns it as well
Definitely scraping the bottom of the barrel then , the state of her in them boots , wears fakes and no bloody dress sense , drunk most of the time . This one I doubt will be happy promoting the same as the Queen of LV fakes , some good fakes out there and hard to tell the difference but these ones look like cheapest China market stall. No way will this one want to look connected to that fool. Only the best for the Queen

Not a fan of the GR’s one another bragger who loves herself but I like this style , will be interesting the to see the price. The sort of styles I used to sell . God I miss been in the game.
why does this fool think everyone is interested in super dog , she might be surprised to know other dogs play also, boy dogs soon recover from loosing their bits . Is this dog finished growing ? Did you seem him scratching on the designer chair looking for his toy 👏👏 Oh boy is this furniture wrecking going to be such fun. Wait until the heel of one of her designer shoes or bags are chewed . Not to mention trying to dig holes in the artificial grass 👏 sure that’s what puppies do. Poor Cling on will be for it for sure . Note the way he got his way when it come to choosing a dog 🐶, was she not after another Bethoven. Was it a puppy farm with them having a few breeds to choose from ?? Rescues crying out for dogs to be adopted !

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
A
The live tonight should be interesting!
Anyone going to hop on it 😂 😆 😂 will they be giggling like school girls again . Oonag one owns a bloody chemist , does she go all giggly when some poor female wants a chat about women ailments.. honest to god they would make you 🤮

• Haha
A

Anyone going to hop on it 😂 😆 😂 will they be giggling like school girls again . Oonag one owns a bloody chemist , does she go all giggly when some poor female wants a chat about women ailments.. honest to god they would make you 🤮
I’ll pop on and take one for the team😉😅

• Haha
So she says she has to walk to and form work now because of the dog. She mustn't let him into her car and won't leave him at home. Sh3 dodny have him with her last week during her disgraceful chat on the way to work. Great she has the luxury of being him to work also. Not many new pet owners have that luxury.

Ok so I suffered 45 minutes of the live,couldn’t look at her or listen anymore!! One person questioned why live went ahead given the tragedy that happened a week ago as you can see below and of course followers jumped in telling them to “get off live” and “there’s always one”…..
Fleeceya has a MAJOR complex about turning 50 this year, she referenced it easily 6/7 times and continuously reminded oonagh she’s turning 50 too (have to say oonagh looks great for 50). She pressed oonagh for discounts on other products saying her followers are huge supporters of meaghers and that they’d clean her out of the vitamins 🙄🙄but you could see the 💰 signs in Fleeceya’s eyes-stupid cow making out she’s working for the sheep and they all bowing to her-oh you’re amazing, thanks so much etc., just brain dead!!

thought yee would appreciate the genuine smile 🦷 😁
3E5D718A-5003-4ED8-BDE4-D94F749D3222.jpeg
17EF9E85-DF83-46ED-9796-CC3BD408C337.jpeg

• Heart
I clicked in for a minute and she was very concerned about the price point of whatever vitamins she was flogging
Looks so shiny and all of her 50 years
Fair play for stocking it so long @ja81y

Screenshot_20220120-203137_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I clicked in for a minute and she was very concerned about the price point of whatever vitamins she was flogging
Looks so shiny and all of her 50 years
Fair play for stocking it so long @ja81y

View attachment 1003329
😅😅😅I’ve a migraine and yes I was near putting on sunglasses there’s such a shine off her!! Forgot to say she boasted few times on how she’s bullet proof as result of taking all there supplements that’s she’s not got covid 🤬🤬such a witch gloating when so many have contracted it and lost family members to it, just very insensitive but that’s Fleeceya all over! All well and good taking a cocktail of expensive supplements when meaghers give them to you all FREE!!

Reactions: 5
😅😅😅I’ve a migraine and yes I was near putting on sunglasses there’s such a shine off her!! Forgot to say she boasted few times on how she’s bullet proof as result of taking all there supplements that’s she’s not got covid 🤬🤬such a witch gloating when so many have contracted it and lost family members to it, just very insensitive but that’s Fleeceya all over! All well and good taking a cocktail of expensive supplements when meaghers give them to you all FREE!!
Did you get the sunglasses in mullingar opticians (or whatever they are called) and organise a code for all of us 🤣🤣
She really is a selfish witch she hasn't gotten covid cos she has no friends or social life so has essentially been cocooned 🙄 most of the population has eother had covid or been affected by it with sick family members, medical procedures cancelled, missed family events and a lot of funerals 🤬
But Fleecya is fine 🙄🤯
I'm still hoping for the dog to have a good chew on her designer gear and furniture 🤣

Reactions: 7
UGH. That awful gummy mouth. She could eat an apple through a letterbox with that horse mouth.

Interesting to see she only had 900 followers out of 140k watching. People are waking up.

I hope 50 hits her hard. Dry fanny, sweaty pits and hot flushes that keep her up all night.

No Covid ( so she says) in her house. Shur, no one bothers or goes near the witch. Queen Lisa didn't get it. Of course she didn't.

I cant tell you how much I despise this absolute devil of a woman. Absolutely despise her. She is despicable. And Oonagh can go duck herself as well. Peas in a pod.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
UGH. That awful gummy mouth. She could eat an apple through a letterbox with that horse mouth.

Interesting to see she only had 900 followers out of 140k watching. People are waking up.

I hope 50 hits her hard. Dry fanny, sweaty pits and hot flushes that keep her up all night.

No Covid ( so she says) in her house. Shur, no one bothers or goes near the witch. Queen Lisa didn't get it. Of course she didn't.

I cant tell you how much I despise this absolute devil of a woman. Absolutely despise her. She is despicable. And Oonagh can go duck herself as well. Peas in a pod.
Her ears did perk up when oonagh spoke about vaginal dryness and she asked oonagh will the revive meno combat that? 😅😅🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Did you get the sunglasses in mullingar opticians (or whatever they are called) and organise a code for all of us 🤣🤣
She really is a selfish witch she hasn't gotten covid cos she has no friends or social life so has essentially been cocooned 🙄 most of the population has eother had covid or been affected by it with sick family members, medical procedures cancelled, missed family events and a lot of funerals 🤬
But Fleecya is fine 🙄🤯
I'm still hoping for the dog to have a good chew on her designer gear and furniture 🤣
I’m awaiting the launch of Fleeceya’s sunnies 😎 they’re stuck in China along with the cashmere hats!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Her face is looking every bit 50 and more and her eyes are so insincere. Just my opinion 🤷‍♀️
Insincere everything screams from her. I'm surprised she doesn't fall over when she walks as she is pure ice cold. Hard as bleeping nails. 😤

And Lisa, you look well for nearly 60 but stop dyeing the hair. Makes you look the 60. Women know the older you get, the lighter you go. Combats the grey hairs. KY for the fanny, Chris be 😊. UGH. THE THOUGHTS.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.