Lisa’s Lust List #13 No show of Clarity, when it comes to the money for Charity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More lies too this morning-saying she hasn’t driven to work since they got the dog, that’s horse shite as she has put up on stories pics of dog in boot of car….that’s her way of telling us here that she has been walking regularly to work- lies 🤥

Good to know she reads on here 😊😊😊
I think the dog was in yer mans jeep, could be wrong though. She said yer man needed to get a bigger jeep and tagged the car dealer in the story. Hoping the car dealer might jump on it and offer him something .

Reactions: 4
I think the dog was in yer mans jeep, could be wrong though. She said yer man needed to get a bigger jeep and tagged the car dealer in the story. Hoping the car dealer might jump on it and offer him something .
Fair enough but the one and only time she videos herself going to work walking is last Thursday morning 🤨I just don’t believe one word that comes out of her equine mouth 🐴!!

Reactions: 10
Free or discount by the vet ??? She is always tagging them. 💩 Chloboo again .

Reactions: 1
dumb to do, dumber to post!!
Exactly! They go to the fulfillment centre to take a couple of images for content and like idiots climb on the boxes. If that was reported the fulfillment centre would be in trouble. There is no way Fleesa and the dumb blondes were stock checking. Instead of getting in the way of the workers at the fulfillment centre she should have been in the office doing real work and not leaving that to her elderly father. So damn desperate to sell those crap sweatshirts.

Why do I get a feeling Chelsea is related to Linda? Who else would be stupid enough to show themselves with those 2 morons?

I just reported every story on the garbage jewelry. It was all an ad. Yeah you're the brand ambassador McCunty but when you're giving a discount code it's an AD

• Heart
Exactly! They go to the fulfillment centre to take a couple of images for content and like idiots climb on the boxes. If that was reported the fulfillment centre would be in trouble. There is no way Fleesa and the dumb blondes were stock checking. Instead of getting in the way of the workers at the fulfillment centre she should have been in the office doing real work and not leaving that to her elderly father. So damn desperate to sell those crap sweatshirts.

Why do I get a feeling Chelsea is related to Linda? Who else would be stupid enough to show themselves with those 2 morons?

I just reported every story on the garbage jewelry. It was all an ad. Yeah you're the brand ambassador McCunty but when you're giving a discount code it's an AD
Thankfully I’m not alone, I reported them all too. Flipping hell Chelsea’s messages getting worse….

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I know the owner-they have two branches,must ask her! 🕵️‍♀️
Client confidentiality so doubt she will . I can’t understand the tagging , vets are always in demand , often hard to get appointments, bet these pair jump the queue

Who is Chelsea ?? Yes them two loons should be reported for health and safety . Will she ever learn , we are watching and waiting for her stupid gummy gormless slip ups

Client confidentiality so doubt she will . I can’t understand the tagging , vets are always in demand , often hard to get appointments, bet these pair jump the queue

Who is Chelsea ?? Yes them two loons should be reported for health and safety . Will she ever learn , we are watching and waiting for her stupid gummy gormless slip ups
Chelsea is her PA or marketing assistant alongside Linda-looks after monthly newsletter etc….and sends the odd message to Fleeceya claiming she’s an adoring follower

Reactions: 3
I Don’t know why, but, anyone else think that this is the year that people will start seeing through the facade?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She must be paying for the yellow pack of services from One Stop as they provide stock management too.

She must be paying for the yellow pack of services from One Stop as they provide stock management too.
It's all a bullshit sales tactic to sell the stock that she knows is still sitting there. She built it up by saying "sorry if you missed out" and now she's "finding" stock every other day.... just to sell off what's been sitting there all along. It's not unusual for one or two to be found, happens in all warehouses, but these quantities are bullshit. If they were finding this many now I'd find another fulfillment place.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Jeepers Creepers , 2016/7 just seen this on Twitter , were they the Primark and Dunnes days and pre jabs free hair do’s snd every other free treatment she gets ?
Omg thats an awful pic of her! Its the dead, cold eyes for me.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 the dog pulled the yoke off . That’s why vets give you the one he was wearing fool. Is he destroying the grey furniture . Big difference between this size young dog and the other one. Wait o til it’s snowing and the ush dragging in . The Dublin cleaner will be busy 🤣🤣🤣 jumping on the free white bedding . oh yes it’s all to come

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.