Lisa’s Lust List #13 No show of Clarity, when it comes to the money for Charity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope these are playing ok....they see fine for me. Last one of Lisa's walk to work on Thursday and few hours after a beautiful young girl from her local town was brutally murdered

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Also is anyone else unsure of what day it is seeing as she’s not coming on with her calendar shot and inspirational quote the last few days.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I am blocked so can’t see her shite, so has she been absent from SM since her outrageous behaviour after the tragedy? I have family in Tullamore and they are barely able to speak at the moment , how she could come on and talk about hats and coats is astonishing. She must not be right in the head, psychopathic , devoid of empathy

Reactions: 13
I am blocked so can’t see her shite, so has she been absent from SM since her outrageous behaviour after the tragedy? I have family in Tullamore and they are barely able to speak at the moment , how she could come on and talk about hats and coats is astonishing. She must not be right in the head, psychopathic , devoid of empathy
Hasn't been on since day put up about its beautiful day promoting her hat.or she has me blocked for liking posts where people called her out on.

Reactions: 6
Where would this be?
It's imprinted in my mind because I was so shocked by her, in the same town, in the epicentre of the most awful tragedy and she there with a big happy (seemed like even more so than normal) head on her with her fancy sun glasess because it was such a lovely day 😱

• Angry
Reactions: 11
BEAUTIFUL DAY she described it at she was walking to work for the first time ever while advertising her coat and her new range of hats coming soon on blue, grey and pink I think she said. 🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
BEAUTIFUL DAY she described it at she was walking to work for the first time ever while advertising her coat and her new range of hats coming soon on blue, grey and pink I think she said. 🤬
Don’t forget the matching scarfs 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Someone suggested it was in the hope of being spotted by a tv camera to be interviewed. Uk news cameras were there also. Someone said she hoped for ‘well known influencer Poured her heart out..’ headlines and she would become the face of the tragedy…please tell me no woman on earth would try to get exposure or clout out of this tragedy

Or that the interviewer would ask ‘where did you get your hat’ and she could then say ‘here’s a link’
I don’t like her but if that’s what was in mind, then there is no hope for humanity

Reactions: 14
And they were cashmere ! Prior to that on her live she had to go off and get a piece of paper to take down recommendations for clinics that can help her incontinence. Nadine the sister in law who she can't stop bragging about is having a sling to help with her problem, Fleeceya is hoping to have it done before they all head off to Santorini in the summer. This is the shite she was coming out with while a family and community were in the depths of disbelief at the horrendous tragedy that had unfolded hours before on their doorstep !!!! Try figure that one out ! 😡😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Someone suggested it was in the hope of being spotted by a tv camera to be interviewed. Uk news cameras were there also. Someone said she hoped for ‘well known influencer Poured her heart out..’ headlines and she would become the face of the tragedy…please tell me no woman on earth would try to get exposure or clout out of this tragedy

Or that the interviewer would ask ‘where did you get your hat’ and she could then say ‘here’s a link’
I don’t like her but if that’s what was in mind, then there is no hope for humanity
As a native, I can say the entire town is completely overwhelmed by events since last Wednesday, every business in the town has been affected, staff are shocked, business owners closed as a mark of respect - apart from the devastating loss of a beautiful girl, there are other issues going on, garda searches, a local home being the centre of the investigation, the absolute sense of desolation across all staff in the local hospital when Ashling was brought there, the grief was palpable in every area of the hospital, the sense of community and locals absolute support for the family has been incredible. Unfortunately, none of this seems to have impacted on Lisa, she, it seems is most important in all of this, to do what she did is unforgivable and was totally disrespectful- personally, I would love the opportunity to speak to her about her disgusting behaviour, unfortunately that’s not possible because she has me blocked on her socials for daring to question her!! That in itself speaks volumes! This was a massive opportunity for Lisa to demonstrate that she does have the backs of her fellow townspeople, that she absolutely supports all those impacted by the tragedy and that she really has a genuine interest in helping her hometown and the surrounding villages recover in some way… MAJOR FAIL Lisa!
I imagine the same ‘lady’ will return in coming days with the tears and playing the mental health card after all the nasty trolls ‘attacker’ her..

Muireann o Connell formerly of today fm and on virgin media. Loves the sound of her own voice!
Muirean missed the point.. Lisa claims to be the girl in the big picture… Tullamore is her base, these people are her fellow townspeople. It’s not about just any influencer, it’s about the fact that a Tullamore influencer could not demonstrate her support when it was most needed., she preferred to discuss incontinence, do her make up and then add insult to injury by WALKING to work the morning after, what possessed her? Some how I don’t think dads chats and mams novenas are going to help her this time!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
As a native, I can say the entire town is completely overwhelmed by events since last Wednesday, every business in the town has been affected, staff are shocked, business owners closed as a mark of respect - apart from the devastating loss of a beautiful girl, there are other issues going on, garda searches, a local home being the centre of the investigation, the absolute sense of desolation across all staff in the local hospital when Ashling was brought there, the grief was palpable in every area of the hospital, the sense of community and locals absolute support for the family has been incredible. Unfortunately, none of this seems to have impacted on Lisa, she, it seems is most important in all of this, to do what she did is unforgivable and was totally disrespectful- personally, I would love the opportunity to speak to her about her disgusting behaviour, unfortunately that’s not possible because she has me blocked on her socials for daring to question her!! That in itself speaks volumes! This was a massive opportunity for Lisa to demonstrate that she does have the backs of her fellow townspeople, that she absolutely supports all those impacted by the tragedy and that she really has a genuine interest in helping her hometown and the surrounding villages recover in some way… MAJOR FAIL Lisa!
I imagine the same ‘lady’ will return in coming days with the tears and playing the mental health card after all the nasty trolls ‘attacker’ her..

Muirean missed the point.. Lisa claims to be the girl in the big picture… Tullamore is her base, these people are her fellow townspeople. It’s not about just any influencer, it’s about the fact that a Tullamore influencer could not demonstrate her support when it was most needed., she preferred to discuss incontinence, do her make up and then add insult to injury by WALKING to work the morning after, what possessed her? Some how I don’t think dads chats and mams novenas are going to help her this time!
To you and your community, I am sorry for the loss of a beautiful young lady, I can't begin to imagine what impact it has had on everyone.

Thats the thing, in these sort of horrific situations it impacts and devastates many in the community.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
To you and your community, I am sorry for the loss of a beautiful young lady, I can't begin to imagine what impact it has had on everyone.

Thats the thing, in these sort of horrific situations it impacts and devastates many in the community.
It devastates the community... except for Fleesya.... the only devastation she is feeling is the loss in sales from having to keep quiet on social media the last few days,

Reactions: 16
God bless you all in Tullamore. The whole country and other parts of the world are united with you in your grief.

Lisa's parents should be ashamed of their daughter's behaviour over the last few days. Looks like she was dragged up, not brought up and I'm sure that's not the case.

Her family should be having serious words with her, she's a disgrace to herself, her family and her town. Classless and shameless.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wonder will she stay off till after Ashling’s funeral on Tuesday or will she be brazen enough to come on tomorrow with her eye bags hanging to her knees.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
As a native, I can say the entire town is completely overwhelmed by events since last Wednesday, every business in the town has been affected, staff are shocked, business owners closed as a mark of respect - apart from the devastating loss of a beautiful girl, there are other issues going on, garda searches, a local home being the centre of the investigation, the absolute sense of desolation across all staff in the local hospital when Ashling was brought there, the grief was palpable in every area of the hospital, the sense of community and locals absolute support for the family has been incredible. Unfortunately, none of this seems to have impacted on Lisa, she, it seems is most important in all of this, to do what she did is unforgivable and was totally disrespectful- personally, I would love the opportunity to speak to her about her disgusting behaviour, unfortunately that’s not possible because she has me blocked on her socials for daring to question her!! That in itself speaks volumes! This was a massive opportunity for Lisa to demonstrate that she does have the backs of her fellow townspeople, that she absolutely
Thinking of you all on Tullamore, except Lisa. I can't imagine how it has affected you all. I watched all the vigils around Ireland, UK and even USA.
I hope Lisa is truly and utterly ashamed of her behaviour last week.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wonder will she stay off till after Ashling’s funeral on Tuesday or will she be brazen enough to come on tomorrow with her eye bags hanging to her knees.
Oh the latter, you can be guaranteed. She’s licking her wounds now and playing the poor me victim card all weekend, without a doubt she’ll come on with 0 apology for her behaviour, it’s absolutely sickening…..what’s even more alarming is she made a point in her live that early that morning she brought the dog for a walk but didn’t feel safe so turned back after 15 minutes yet she pranced down to work with dog in tow after the live….think we all know why as people have previously pointed out

❤ to all in tullamore and anyone that knew ashling xx

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Well said, I'm local enough too and it struck me- the route Lisa was walking gaily along is close to the or the same route poor Ashling took going to work that morning, the route the guards took to notify her family, the route they took into town going to the hospital most likely

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.