Lisa’s Lust List #13 No show of Clarity, when it comes to the money for Charity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God bless you all in Tullamore. The whole country and other parts of the world are united with you in your grief.

Lisa's parents should be ashamed of their daughter's behaviour over the last few days. Looks like she was dragged up, not brought up and I'm sure that's not the case.

Her family should be having serious words with her, she's a disgrace to herself, her family and her town. Classless and shameless.
I've been thinking about this; if my mam was alive (RIP) then I know for a fact that, even if I didn't get the extent of the tragedy (which I do) mam would have been on the phone straight away saying, 'wasn't that awfull', 'god rest her', etc., etc., if she didn't have a clue herself then why the cluck didn't her mam (or dad) phone her and say what the hell are you doing Fleecya, get off Social Media. I'm sure it was only when her 'team' were reading here that she toned it down and then went silent. On another note I see that some 'influencers' are still posting over the weekend.....I've swiftly unfollowed them. Do we know if madam has lost a significant amount of followers over this?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I've been thinking about this; if my mam was alive (RIP) then I know for a fact that, even if I didn't get the extent of the tragedy (which I do) mam would have been on the phone straight away saying, 'wasn't that awfull', 'god rest her', etc., etc., if she didn't have a clue herself then why the cluck didn't her mam (or dad) phone her and say what the hell are you doing Fleecya, get off Social Media. I'm sure it was only when her 'team' were reading here that she toned it down and then went silent. On another note I see that some 'influencers' are still posting over the weekend.....I've swiftly unfollowed them. Do we know if madam has lost a significant amount of followers over this?
Not really yet. I forgot to say at end of her live she thanked everyone for the chats, that she really enjoyed it and she would do more lives at 9 or 10 am some mornings going forward 😡🤦‍♀️ She spoke about how holy her mam is and that she should be renamed as st. Monica 🙄….then went onto talk about childhood holidays they had in Wexford, babbling away, to be honest hard to keep up and I was truely shocked at it all given what was going on on her doorstep that she could be that brain dead and cold to even initiate a live in the first place

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Was there no comments on the live calling her out? I can’t believe what I’m reading 🤬 what a cold hearted freak

Reactions: 14
She offended her local community. It is my opinion that this lady thinks she’s above the law - which makes me very uncomfortable. Very very uncomfortable.

Reactions: 12
The 🐑 must be in overdrive wondering where she’s gone!!
I’m awaiting the influx of “sorry to bother you Lisa but are you ok? Couldn’t stop thinking of you all weekend “ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Guaranteed it will be all about herself when she does come back on

Reactions: 19
These women are as fucked up as her. Wait for the fake tears ( and that's cos she's bulling as being caught out) and the stupid messages.

Anyone that has to live their life by an influencer's show everyday needs to give their head a wobble.

Reactions: 13
That’s War AGainst Instagramers, you have to Google it. Basically it does a daily sweep of every influencers page and all their stories are saved, always available. Never disappear.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh.my.god. The walk to work on the morning the news broke of Ashling’s horrific death.

This one selling selling selling. Giving colours of hats that will be available for next Christmas? There are no words.

This is the lady who tried to cancel people here. Wow. There are no words.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
It will be interesting to see what spin is put on the silence.. it will either be the ‘sorry Lisa, was thinking of you up there, are you ok’ messages she ‘received ‘ or else the ‘I was talking to dad and I just said it’s not right to sell at this time. And I know my followers will understand cos I’ve got great followers…’
No way will she admit she was shamed into not selling. No way will she admit she had a happy head on her and had to be told it wasn’t appropriate

Reactions: 18
the ‘I was talking to dad and I just said it’s not right to sell at this time. And I know my followers will understand cos I’ve got great followers…’
This exactly. Along with the disingenuous glance away from the camera down to the floor and the teeth over the bottom lip as she says it.

Reactions: 13
Someone suggested it was in the hope of being spotted by a tv camera to be interviewed. Uk news cameras were there also. Someone said she hoped for ‘well known influencer Poured her heart out..’ headlines and she would become the face of the tragedy…please tell me no woman on earth would try to get exposure or clout out of this tragedy

Or that the interviewer would ask ‘where did you get your hat’ and she could then say ‘here’s a link’
I don’t like her but if that’s what was in mind, then there is no hope for humanity
I actually suggested that! In all the time I've followed her she has NEVER walked to work NEVER. Why decide on this particular day when it was full of TV crews reporting on a terrible tragedy 😢 prior to that she did a live that was totally self serving and just glossed over the tragedy on her doorstep. Major fail.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.