Lisa’s Lust List #13 No show of Clarity, when it comes to the money for Charity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was on the Charities Regulator website for a look, just to see can she reported. It doesn't look like you can report her there, the only advice they had was as follows:

• Complaints relating to fundraising practices - these should be raised with the charity in the first instance.

• Criminal activity - for example, theft or embezzlement – these are matters for An Garda Síochána and should be reported to them. However, we do want to know about any action that charity trustees have taken to address such matters;

I cannot find her GoFundMe for this event, can anyone screenshot it? It's all well and good gossiping here about it but if she's taken people's money under the guise of giving to charity but then changing the rules after shes collected it all she needs to be held accountable.
Maybe Lime.goss might have info . I know they are trying to get a law passed so these huns are more transparent about adverts, collab s etc. There is a fair bit of info on there.
Maybe contact the charity direct , I can’t believe that monies raised by the public is not handed over directly after been raised and counted. Will the charity money have earned interested ? Is this a common occurrence with the Huns? I am almost sure though when RG done some charity that it went to them fairly quickly. Instagram should be more accountable also , they are letting the Huns away with murder (figure of speech) earning thousands brainwashing followers , not
declaringAD,collars,freebies . Look at the amount of them at it .

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Maybe Lime.goss might have info . I know they are trying to get a law passed so these huns are more transparent about adverts, collab s etc. There is a fair bit of info on there.
Maybe contact the charity direct , I can’t believe that monies raised by the public is not handed over directly after been raised and counted. Will the charity money have earned interested ? Is this a common occurrence with the Huns? I am almost sure though when RG done some charity that it went to them fairly quickly. Instagram should be more accountable also , they are letting the Huns away with murder (figure of speech) earning thousands brainwashing followers , not
declaringAD,collars,freebies . Look at the amount of them at it .
I just emailed them there, will go from there if I have to! I'm not one whose content with letting people get away with tit!! 😅

Reactions: 6
Is there a thread for this Muireann one?
Not that I can find but she’s getting a lot of backlash. She should of left it the other morning on Ireland AM where to be fair she spoke very well on how women in society shouldn’t have to live in fear but she’s done herself no favours trying to defend some instahuns and their behaviour this week in light of the most tragic loss not only a town is feeling but the country is….

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Muireann o Connell formerly of today fm and on virgin media. Loves the sound of her own voice!
Only looked at her IG for five mins. What a boring tool she is . All these Huns running scared of their big bucks days ending

I worked with Ashling, I know Ashling. I know what an amazing young woman she was. The whole area is in ribbons, I went to work Thursday and Friday because I had to and also because there isn't much I can do other than support the family.

All these insta huns are pissing me off more and more..
Sending you love x

• Heart
There's no way Lisa can post anything now until Ashling's funeral has taken place and the perpetrator has been charged. Given that she's from Tullamore, anything less would be so disrespectful..

Reactions: 12
There's no way Lisa can post anything now until Ashling's funeral has taken place and the perpetrator has been charged. Given that she's from Tullamore, anything less would be so disrespectful..
Oh I’d say there’s major damage limitation consultations going on this weekend, with professionals not just dadddy. The dignified and correct way to deal with the atrocity that took place in Tullamore last Wednesday was to make a statement on Thursday morning and say she was taking a break from social media for a few days as a mark of respect to the beautiful young girl Ashling Murphy. She probably has realised now that coming on flogging and happy clappy was a major error in judgement but it’s how she handles the comeback is what is crucial now.

She’s a brain dead, self absorbed narcissist who doesn’t give a continental **** about anyone or anything only her bank balance… I hope this bites her on the arse BIGTIME!

Oh I’d say there’s major damage limitation consultations going on this weekend, with professionals not just dadddy. The dignified and correct way to deal with the atrocity that took place in Tullamore last Wednesday was to make a statement on Thursday morning and say she was taking a break from social media for a few days as a mark of respect to the beautiful young girl Ashling Murphy. She probably has realised now that coming on flogging and happy clappy was a major error in judgement but it’s how she handles the comeback is what is crucial now.
But the real reason she's not on SM if she's honest is because of her behaviour. She will come back on and say it was out of respect for Ashling RIP when in actual fact she didn't give a monkeys last week about the whole tragedy on her doorstep, she just brushed over it. She didn't have the respect to put her coffee cup down when she mentioned it and proceeded to put on her make up in a live. DISGUSTING behaviour !

Reactions: 18
How is she going to explain why she announced to the world where SHE was at 4 pm when Ashling was killed… and why she thought that was relevant

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Another snippet from her walk to work on Thursday morning

Attachments

• Angry
It’s obvious she referenced it once and thought ‘box ticked, now back to me and selling’
Here’s this make up make up brush- click here, and this hat- ye sheep will have to wait.. it’s a beautiful day….look at my coat. She just didn’t get it.
What I find disturbing is.. why didn’t she feel sad? Why didn’t she feel shock? She was at the epicentre of it? It’s not just her behaviour.. it’s how cold and detached she FELT about it that makes me feel uneasy

And it’s also worth noting, when she’s not selling, she has NOTHING to sell.. cos that’s all her content is

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It’s obvious she referenced it once and thought ‘box ticked, now back to me and selling’
Here’s this make up make up brush- click here, and this hat- ye sheep will have to wait.. it’s a beautiful day….look at my coat. She just didn’t get it.
What I find disturbing is.. why didn’t she feel sad? Why didn’t she feel shock? She was at the epicentre of it? It’s not just her behaviour.. it’s how cold and detached she FELT about it that makes me feel uneasy

And it’s also worth noting, when she’s not selling, she has NOTHING to sell.. cos that’s all her content is

Fleeceya thinks the world revolves around her, always has done, always will. So when something happens to someone else she always always manages to make it about herself, its her trait, she lacks empathy, morals, respect and decent manners in my opinion.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.