Lisa’s Lust List #13 No show of Clarity, when it comes to the money for Charity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
one of the things I find strange with this one is, you never see girlie nights out , get together at her home etc with long standing friends from school. She has lived in her hometown for most of her life ?? No couple nights , like dinner at each other’s homes , girlie shopping trips or just plain old meet up for a coffee ?? Down the pubs etc. Not far from Mullingar and Tullamore myself and every time I go back home (unfortunately been more for funerals the last few times) it’s the pubs we head to , great old craic when you meet friends or family from way back ‘ahh Jasus is that you , not seen you for years’ then you would laugh and chat ,keep having one more for the road, like it was only yesterday . that you last met. Mind you would that be too common for them?? Only socializing you see is her and cling on on freebie nights out or with your one who owns that hotel and the itch witch tan that the LR one is constantly promoting , (now that’s scraping the barrel for sure ) anyone she calls her friend appear to be business connections and they come and go.
Will these businesses that give her free beauty and hair carry on offering after her recent behavior.
She is definitely Billy no mates - I moved back to my home town after 25 years and like you said its great meeting up wirh people and bumping into people and prior to covid meeting for coffee or drinks
Even people with small social circles have 2 or 3 xloae/old friends they can rely on
This wagon has Mammy Daddy Daragh now Murph and the ever reluctant Chris

Reactions: 10
I wonder how many others have been shut down by her? It genuinely worries me that we cannot give an opinion without being accused of being trolls. This behaviour has astounded me... there are no words.

I wonder has anyone here had negative dealings? Enough is enough.

Reactions: 14
I hope she’s taking time to digest all the comments good or bad & get things into perspective. Firstly the charity money should be addressed immediately if not sooner. We all know by now what she’s like so I wasn’t entirely shocked at her shenanigans over this past few days. But when something as important as people’s integrity & may I say generosity in these very hard times is being overlooked, I find myself with little to no empathy for this one or her ‘team’.. give the bloody charity money to the charity..

Reactions: 9
I’m a firm believer that Instagram should not allow people (either the poster or the account) to delete posts…that way everyone is accountable

Reactions: 17
Came across this on another thread here and thought very appropriate for Fleecya
View attachment 990986
That quote has been in my head since I found out about all this and few days ago!! I remember questioning a fund raiser before (GoFundMe) cause something didn't add up story wise and I always wish I had quoted this back to them 😂😂

I’m a firm believer that Instagram should not allow people (either the poster or the account) to delete posts…that way everyone is accountable
Ah no, I sometimes comment pulling people up on tit and the delete cause its not worth my energy defending myself to the lynch mob 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did I not read here at some stage in the past that she swans into businesses looking for freebies and if shes refused, she threatens to destroy them by dissing them on her Insta page? Please tell me I didn't dream that up.

Because I can totally see her doing it.

• Wow
Why is nobody jumping up and down and demanding the transfer of the money to the charity: she is not a charity and I would question whether she or any non charity has the right to hold onto monies for a charity. Monies received for a charity are closely regulated. Are they not in their own Acc, separate to other money. And if so, could it not just be transferred? I would have thought there was tight regulation on this money. It’s stuff like this and the various GFM of the Huns that makes people reluctant to donate to such things.
Money was collected in early December for a charity. It’s now been 6 weeks or more since people donated and I’m sure they’d like to see the intended charity get their money and not sit in an insta Huns account possibly earning interest for said insta hun .
I know previously such sums on deposit could earn up to €3,000/4,000 in a Calendar month. Not sure if that’s still accurate or what’s happening here but people are asking questions and I think if she came on and spoke in a transparent manner about it, it might help. All of this screenshotting of huns messages saying ‘poor you, how dare they question you’ is given even more Marie Antoinette let them eat cake vibes.
Just my opinion Fleeceya… take it or leave it

Or is it the case that when it goes through I donate the monies go directly?
Did PH get the money or not? Surely I donate gave them the money… so what is she holding onto? How much? And for how long? And why? I didn’t donate for this exact reason but if I had, I’d be hopping that the charity didn’t have the €… if I gave for Xmas, on 3rd December, I’d hope they would have it for Xmas.. especially when it’s well know Xmas and rhe new year is a very difficult time for people. And the awful dark week we have had in Ireland and Tullamore may put more pressure on PH this week and the weeks to come

• Heart
Reactions: 8
@ja81y if you go onto socialblade.com and search under Instagram you’ll see it , gain or loss over past few days.
You have to create an Acc now and also, make sure to have exact handle inserted correctly in search bar

I’d say there is some serious licking of wounds going on this morning, the mother is flat out on the novenas.
And the problem is, she can’t complain or do a poor me cos it will backfire spectacularly. A sheeple already referenced here and she can’t risk more people coming here.
She needs to be very careful with her next move…..I think she can’t fix this, no one wants to hear poor me, or if she complains about impolite or negative messages- what we’re they saying?
Also I’d say even the most loyal of sheep were shocked and disgusted by her this week.
I’m still amazed by her coldness, and lack of feeling and empathy in the middle of a country in grief.
She’s in the heart of the grief centre… but her heart couldn’t be lighter.
So no matter what she says now, she can’t explain how she was able to be so happy clappy while the town was falling apart…. Is there a heart there? Or is it a ‘real diamond’ that’s there instead.
I think she will come back on with the sniffly nose and the red eyes and "dad said" and shur doesnt she know all about tragedy with her brother etc etc and she will somehow in her narcissistic way make it about poor Lisa and how hard it has been for her and her mental health and shur she is just poor silly little Lisa. Wait for it. She can't just ignore it. She can't just go back to selling without acknowledging Ashling and sadness in the community. She is seething now this weekend and the "team" are all around her trying to plámás her.

Reactions: 15
I think she will come back on with the sniffly nose and the red eyes and "dad said" and shur doesnt she know all about tragedy with her brother etc etc and she will somehow in her narcissistic way make it about poor Lisa and how hard it has been for her and her mental health and shur she is just poor silly little Lisa. Wait for it. She can't just ignore it. She can't just go back to selling without acknowledging Ashling and sadness in the community. She is seething now this weekend and the "team" are all around her trying to plámás her.

Seething is exactly the word. She has been uncovered by "her own hand" and will be like a cut cat screaming around the place. It's about time people woke up to these Influenzas. They are the scourge of the Internet with no accountability whatsoever. She is the most well known Hun in Tullamore and she completely fucked up by showing herself as she really is. All her own fault. She has no one else to blame. Arrogance is a terrible trait as it nearly always leads to a downfall or a kicking.

Oh well.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Still when she’s looking the sympathy vote she’s straight back to FB. Her followers there must be blind to the fact of what’s going on with her instagram account. It’s the poor Lisa brigade of FB.

I'd say damage control is in full swing at the moment, oh to be a fly on the wall in her house.

I have to say, Rachel Gorry and Kieran Corrigan have been respectful in all this, especially as they are from Offaly.

Seething is exactly the word. She has been uncovered by "her own hand" and will be like a cut cat screaming around the place. It's about time people woke up to these Influenzas. They are the scourge of the Internet with no accountability whatsoever. She is the most well known Hun in Tullamore and she completely fucked up by showing herself as she really is. All her own fault. She has no one else to blame. Arrogance is a terrible trait as it nearly always leads to a downfall or a kicking.

Oh well.
Influenzas 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I worked with Ashling, I know Ashling. I know what an amazing young woman she was. The whole area is in ribbons, I went to work Thursday and Friday because I had to and also because there isn't much I can do other than support the family.

All these insta huns are pissing me off more and more..

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I worked with Ashling, I know Ashling. I know what an amazing young woman she was. The whole area is in ribbons, I went to work Thursday and Friday because I had to and also because there isn't much I can do other than support the family.

What an amazing person you are. May you get the strength to get you through this awful time my ❤ goes out to you x

• Heart
I was on the Charities Regulator website for a look, just to see can she reported. It doesn't look like you can report her there, the only advice they had was as follows:

• Complaints relating to fundraising practices - these should be raised with the charity in the first instance.

• Criminal activity - for example, theft or embezzlement – these are matters for An Garda Síochána and should be reported to them. However, we do want to know about any action that charity trustees have taken to address such matters;

I cannot find her GoFundMe for this event, can anyone screenshot it? It's all well and good gossiping here about it but if she's taken people's money under the guise of giving to charity but then changing the rules after shes collected it all she needs to be held accountable.

Reactions: 5

I can see why they are pissing you off
Sending you the biggest hug and all the strength needed at this very sad time ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I was on the Charities Regulator website for a look, just to see can she reported. It doesn't look like you can report her there, the only advice they had was as follows:

• Complaints relating to fundraising practices - these should be raised with the charity in the first instance.

• Criminal activity - for example, theft or embezzlement – these are matters for An Garda Síochána and should be reported to them. However, we do want to know about any action that charity trustees have taken to address such matters;

I cannot find her GoFundMe for this event, can anyone screenshot it? It's all well and good gossiping here about it but if she's taken people's money under the guise of giving to charity but then changing the rules after shes collected it all she needs to be held accountable.

here you go it’s idonate

sorry that’s last years!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Can’t sleep so I am watching all the vigils all over Ireland, heartbreaking to watch Aisling’s rip poor family . I am listening to a beautiful poem by wandering paddy called ‘down by the canal ‘ dedicated to the beautiful young woman taken too soon , it’s beautiful .
well done @michelle g calling her out , she must be spitting feathers at all the call outs she had . I just watched that story again on waragainstthehuns where she is walking in the sleeping bag of a coat to work ,tried to save the video but can’t so here is the pic . What was she thinking?
Absolutely no idea what she was thinking ...totally oblivious......

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.