Lisa’s Lust List #13 No show of Clarity, when it comes to the money for Charity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So no apology.
There will be no apology from this one, she wasn't in the wrong in her eyes. She will say she wasn't on out of respect but we know, as the screenshots have been shared, that she was called out on her behaviour.
She probably took herself off to that hotel she gets for nothing in Dublin, a bit of shopping in BT and a stop off in Kildare village on the way home since she had the weekend off. She doesn't have a heart so she wasn't sitting around upset or anything !

Like nothing happened..🤨🤬
As predicted !😡

Reactions: 16
I haven’t posted before. I’ve watched over the weekend to see how this would be played out. It’s back to business this morning. A quick message before the sales pitch can launch again. No sincerity. No apology. We all make mistakes. Own and be accountable and then move on.

The message thanking brands for letting her defer. The fact is it was her own brand she was promoting the morning after this awful tragedy and on the doorstep of it to make it worse. She was under no contractual obligation - it was her own brand!

I’ve unfollowed this morning. It’s all we can do. The numbers speak for brand partnerships.

Reactions: 21
Making it about herself again. Shifting the story to make it look like she asked the brands to pause the ads because she’s such a compassionate individual. 🙄 we see you Lisa!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Pretending she didn’t sell cos didn’t think it appropriate. She was selling a born dress tbr evening Ashling died and her stupid hats the following day.. until people called her out. How can she lie and make out it ws a decision. She made??

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Making it about herself again. Shifting the story to make it look like she asked the brands to pause the ads because she’s such a compassionate individual. 🙄 we see you Lisa!!!
A friend of mine was adamant over the weekend that oonagh from meaghers pushed out their live by a week but of course Fleeceya made out she did it🤬🤬and the lies goes on and on

Reactions: 15
Ya cause what any of us care about is lining.

Shes an insensitive and unsufferable cow

Reactions: 12
She’s some piece of work, absolute witch!!! What’s as sickening is she’s gaining followers by the day

I keep reporting every ad she puts up

Reactions: 11
I hope she’s taking time to digest all the comments good or bad & get things into perspective. Firstly the charity money should be addressed immediately if not sooner. We all know by now what she’s like so I wasn’t entirely shocked at her shenanigans over this past few days. But when something as important as people’s integrity & may I say generosity in these very hard times is being overlooked, I find myself with little to no empathy for this one or her ‘team’.. give the bloody charity money to the charity..
Did she ever address the money the attendees at her Live Shows donated. Envelopes left in the tables? Attended one with a group of girls - I immediately saw right through her.

Was there photos of a cheque handover - I know she claimed she raised all this money from her shows - NO it was the attendees

She advertised fantastic spot prizes. But you had to put money in the envelope & the envelopes were picked then

Reactions: 8
I've never posted before but have read with interest these pages .. when she spoke about a beautiful day to be walking my mouth fell open .. but I understand that Instagram is a business , a job and some are making a good wage from it and anyone can do it , u me anyone , unfollow the ones u don't like or enjoy .. the whole country was moved by the awful murder of a beautiful young women and I believe there is a change in the air and maybe Ashling didn't die in vein and some good might come from this maybe zero tolerance on attacks on women who knows .. but selling dresses on Instagram is a job to her .. Will u go to your job today
I get what you are saying, but she is from Tallamore, the town where this happened. How can anyone go out walking and promote their wares?, act all happy and jolly and say it is a beautiful day. The other two influencers that i follow in Offaly have shown so much respect why no Lisa.

Others not from the area or county gave one or two days silence and then returned to Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
ya I agree I have no issue with her returning to her 'job', all of us did, insta huns and real life.
but I think it was the radio silence after realising that she f'ed up in a big way. that post Thursday morning was tone deaf.
All she had to was say she was insensitive didn't mean it blah blah and 'could' have gone to 'normal' as others did.

but seriously she needs to update on the PH funding ASAP.
her creditablity dropping like a stone. I've unfollowed

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I've never posted before but have read with interest these pages .. when she spoke about a beautiful day to be walking my mouth fell open .. but I understand that Instagram is a business , a job and some are making a good wage from it and anyone can do it , u me anyone , unfollow the ones u don't like or enjoy .. the whole country was moved by the awful murder of a beautiful young women and I believe there is a change in the air and maybe Ashling didn't die in vein and some good might come from this maybe zero tolerance on attacks on women who knows .. but selling dresses on Instagram is a job to her .. Will u go to your job today
I have no issue with the getting back to work and selling again today. Life cruelly does go on for anyone that’s bereaved.
My issue is with the jaw dropping lack of insensitivity talking about a beautiful day and promoting a hat not even available until September - less than 24 hours after and in such a close proximity to the tragedy. This awful lapse of judgement should have been addressed sincerely before she started to sell/work on her page again. I lost all respect for the way the comeback has been handled thus I unfollowed.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Did she ever address the money the attendees at her Live Shows donated. Envelopes left in the tables? Attended one with a group of girls - I immediately saw right through her.

Was there photos of a cheque handover - I know she claimed she raised all this money from her shows - NO it was the attendees

She advertised fantastic spot prizes. But you had to put money in the envelope & the envelopes were picked then
When I say live shows I mean the ones a few years ago, Galway, Dublin, cork etc

Just no transparency at all

Reactions: 4
I have no issue with the getting back to work and selling again today. Life cruelly does go on for anyone that’s bereaved.
My issue is with the jaw dropping lack of insensitivity talking about a beautiful day and promoting a hat not even available until September - less than 24 hours after and in such a close proximity to the tragedy. This awful lapse of judgement should have been addressed sincerely before she started to sell/work on her page again. I lost all respect for the way the comeback has been handled thus I unfollowed.
I echo what you’ve said-yes I’ve returned to work but I do not live on the doorstep of this awful tragedy nor am I a public influencer living in tullamore town. The disrespect shown the night of this tragic incident-flogging dresses, the following morning putting up a poll asking people to vote on if they felt safe or not, initiating a live which she started by sympathising but then went on to do her makeup, “have the chats and the laughs “- her words, come off that live and bounce down the road claiming what a beautiful day it was and talk about her hats being launched in September….it didn’t stop there-she put up a picture of the deceased in the local park with a countdown clock but quickly removed that buts it’s on WAI. Finally locals expressed their displeasure and disappointment in her behaviour on her Instagram post that were quickly deleted. At least have the decency to hold you’re hands up and apologise that you messed up-the lack of this is what we are most disgusted by.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Her job is her insurance job, which she owns as she said daddy signed it over to her… so she doesn’t need to be flogging dresses…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I went to work on Thursday and Friday. Spoke to colleagues about the tragedy and not the weather. Went to several vigils with friends and prayed and discussed what happened. I cried when I went for my early morning runs. Lisa is a sales person I know that but she still pretends she is everyone's friend and that her job is as an insurance broker and that she is just recommending products she likes.

It killed her to not come on again and what hurt her was that she wasn't able to fulfill her contractual agreements as she was worried she might suffer financially. She will be flogging non stop now. Will maybe pretend she is upset now and then and rub her eyes. She chose not to even have the decency to wait until after the funeral.

Lisa has no friends to chat to and is consumed by her SM. Someone had to step in and tell her to stop as she only is concerned about what effects her directly.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.