Lisa - My_solo_journey_to_mom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree that I don't think she is anywhere near as bad as the other insta huns but her smugness, ignoring peoples advice when it well intentioned and giving an unrealistic view as a mother of twins is what mostly gets peoples back up.

I couldnt care less what she looks like or what she weighs. I do however think that barely getting out of your nightdress for 7 weeks is not conducive to feeling good about yourself and is not a realistic portrayal of motherhood .

The only time she replies to anyone is if its one of the bigger accounts on IG and thats not fair to people who take the time to send her messages which are very genuine, myself included.
Unless you are The Naked Blondie or the likes of Katherine Thomas she isn't too interested.

Wouldn't they all give you the shits. Imagine the Ireland we'd have free of idiots who pay €180 for ugly linen nightdresses.

Reactions: 2
She is friendly with The Naked Blondie from what I seen. Tagging each other in posts. I think Katherine Thomas was due her baby the same time Lisa was due and she mentioned that a few times #duedatebuddies
Oh right 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’ve no idea who the naked blondie is and I don’t follow Katherine so it probably went over my head 😃

Of all the things I wish she’d stop doing it’s using the word “twincesses” no lisa just no! 😫 You are not 6 and they are not twincesses and they are not princesses they are twin baby girls

Reactions: 3
Of all the things I wish she’d stop doing it’s using the word “twincesses” no lisa just no! 😫 You are not 6 and they are not twincesses and they are not princesses they are twin baby girls
Jules the same calling hers twinnies.

Reactions: 1
I think she’s seen this thread and I think she probably has been finding it hard just not been showing it. No harm for her to take a break and reassess the purpose of her page now the twins are here ..

Reactions: 3
Yeah. She's not liking what she's reading so she's giving us nothing 😂
Great 👍

Tbh if you're not happy with strangers commenting on what you post, the best thing to do is remove all the followers you don't know, make your account private and keep it for friends & family.
Problem solved.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.