Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Like_Literally

VIP Member
Going insane because she's been sat over two babies since 5? Well that's a lie one was over fed and put back to bed at 5. How do you think everyone else does it Lisa? We're all trapped under our babies at some point weather they're twins or not. It's what you sign up for I'm afraid.
Doesn't her father take them too in the mornings.

Vancey

Chatty Member
She reckons babies waking at 4am is an early riser. Are those babies not around 5 or 6 weeks old. As far as I'm unconcerned that's the norm and they are waking for a feed??? Hardly up now for the day 🤣
She will have got shot of them soon as her parents get up

Vancey

Chatty Member
So she has the babies propped up for 15/20 so they don't spew after their feed. Why would that be??? Oh yes, reflux would cause that!

Did she actually say at any stage that its reflux they have? No, because that woud mean she was wrong and people who know better than her were right.
Propped up because heaven forbid she would have to nurse one and be stuck for 20 mins

Vancey

Chatty Member
I did feel a bit sorry for her but Jesus the big shiny smug head on her talking about the babies sleeping ‘all night’!! This drives me bananas even with my own friends/family I can’t understand people’s rush to have them sleeping all night they’re only tiny for such a short while 😢 sure in a few months they’ll be teething and then sleep goes out the window 😂😂
She has been sllep mdsincepre
4 month sleep regression 🙈🙈

People are so obsessed with babies sleeping 😱
It puts my head away!
She literally had nothing else to do so why not just go with it and nap with them in the day until they find their way.
I'd say her cooking cleaning and washing is done for her. She hardly leaves the house except to walk to aunt Pegs

Laadeedaa

Chatty Member
Is 5oz not a collosal amount for such small babies?

Like mine was full term and loved her bottles she was a chunk but couldn't drink more than 3oz until she was about 4.5/5 months old! 😳

She also would sleep in her crib all night if I let her (but the phn said to wake her for a bottle) until that good old 4 month sleep regression hit. 🙃👍🏻
I think it’s a huge amount especially for babies who were premature. And she said that’s every 3 hours so that’s a huge volume per day

sron

VIP Member
In the US she would be back at work already. Can you imagine!!🤣 She is barely making it out of bed.

I don't believe for 1minute that those babies are falling asleep at 9pm and not wakig until 5. I honestly think they are being given dummies during the night to stretch them.