Lisa - My_solo_journey_to_mom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God my baby blues were horrific. Only two days but no one was allowed hold the baby only me. 🙈 I had loads of help I just wouldn’t let anyone. I find this whole thing so strange. And the fact she never has two of them at once baffles me
I was absolutely mental for my baby blues- they actually wrote in my notes that I was and I quote 'EXTREMELY emotional' which I found hilarious afterwards 😆 although mine passed quickly both times so she might have escaped lucky.

Reactions: 1
God my baby blues were horrific. Only two days but no one was allowed hold the baby only me. 🙈 I had loads of help I just wouldn’t let anyone. I find this whole thing so strange. And the fact she never has two of them at once baffles me
I was the very same for a long time if someone tried to take him to give me a break I was bawling like no one could get him off me

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I think so. She’s quiet innocent. When she was transferring the sperm or whatever the correct terms are she made very schoolgirl like remarks. It really made me wonder more than it should have🙈
That would be mental! How would you teach the kids then when they’re older about all that stuff?

Reactions: 2
She's an odd one. I wonder has she ever been in a relationship
Only found this thread this morning, been following Lisa since the very start... I like her but started to get turned off when the ego got big (not replying to messages, putting email for collabs in bio..)

I had a feeling she might be gay? I could be TOTALLY wrong but just got the vibe a long time ago.

Reactions: 9
I think so. She’s quiet innocent. When she was transferring the sperm or whatever the correct terms are she made very schoolgirl like remarks. It really made me wonder more than it should have🙈
I wasn’t following her then but I do get the impression she might be a bit dependent on her parents. There’s so much more to bring a parent than feeding & changing nappies, maybe she will always need support.
I actually wonder about her sister too, prior to the twins birth Lisa and/or her mum seemed to have her kids a good bit, I wonder has she lost a lot of the support she had, I’d say she has her hands full with a new baby too and I get that plenty of people manage with no support network but it was something she’s always had & was used to. I know if it was me I’d be pretty upset.

Where they came from.
I don't think you need to be experienced in sexual activities to be able to tell others how it works? There are plenty of books out there to help children appropriately understand the workings of the body etc. Even books to explain their own situation.

Reactions: 7
Where they came from.
Loads of kids born to single people and same sex couples or even any baby born through IVF using non biological sperm/egg even surrogacy.. there's loads of books on the topic and it's not hard to explain stuff to children, it's adults who have a hard time wrapping their head around things.

Reactions: 5
I wasn’t following her then but I do get the impression she might be a bit dependent on her parents. There’s so much more to bring a parent than feeding & changing nappies, maybe she will always need support.
I actually wonder about her sister too, prior to the twins birth Lisa and/or her mum seemed to have her kids a good bit, I wonder has she lost a lot of the support she had, I’d say she has her hands full with a new baby too and I get that plenty of people manage with no support network but it was something she’s always had & was used to. I know if it was me I’d be pretty upset.
I’m sorry but I have to disagree her sister would have no right to be upset, just like lisa wouldn’t if her parents weren’t able or refused to help her! They decide to have the kids they are the sole carer and should not expect or feel entitled to anyone helping them! If they can and do well and good, if they can’t it’s tough titty get on with it!

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but I have to disagree her sister would have no right to be upset, just like lisa wouldn’t if her parents weren’t able or refused to help her! They decide to have the kids they are the sole carer and should not expect or feel entitled to anyone helping them! If they can and do well and good, if they can’t it’s tough titty get on with it!
Yep I’ve said this before, there are not the co parents. They are still the grandparents and there should not be expectations on them to be the co parents. It’s not fair

Reactions: 3
I agree with you to an extent but it would sting like a witch if you'd had all this loving help for years and then suddenly the miracle babies show up to 'solo mom' and you're dropped. For her but also her kids- the older ones have had massive change

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I agree with you to an extent but it would sting like a witch if you'd had all this loving help for years and then suddenly the miracle babies show up to 'solo mom' and you're dropped. For her but also her kids- the older ones have had massive change
That’s what I was trying to say. I get that no grandparents or any family member at that should be expected to help but the fact is, she had all that help up to recently.
There’s been barely any mention of the kids who were such a huge part of her life before the twins arrived.

Reactions: 6
I’m not sure if they came early as a direct consequence of that but she did seem to have a lot of complications during pregnancy that were defo linked to her weight. Once you’re over a certain BMI, aren’t you considered a high risk pregnancy?
Yeah I was considered high risk cus of my bmi and I would say she’d be about 2 stone heavier by looking at her but that’s just me estimating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.