Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Like_Literally

VIP Member
I think when she planned on getting pregnant she really only wanted 1 baby.

Twins are a lot of work and while I'm sure she loves her babies and loves the attention she gets, she is not loving the twin experience.

6 week check and mammy goes too. Apart from walking to aunty Pegs and 2 feeds at night, has she done anything solo since they were born?
Mammy will be a permanent fixture for the foreseeable

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
Only one baby is currently being fed so pick her up cuddle her and fucking feed her. The lazy way she feeds them makes me so angry there is no need the other twin is chilled, even if she wasn't rock her bouncer whilst you feed one ffs. Stop having complete no contact feeds.
The bottle is huge nearly the size of the baby

Ellegee

VIP Member
That would piss me off. I worked my ass off to get a mortgage and am crippled with childcare costs etc and this one goes on as if everything is rosey, still under Mammy’s roof having a grand old time.
I get the impression though that she is happy to stay there long term. She did mention that before. But it’s one thing her parents saying yeah great we’ll help out. The reality is much different and they should not be co parents.
She might wait until the girls are older & she doesn’t need help quite so much. Living with her parents she could possibly manage a slimmed down working week for an extended period.

Like_Literally

VIP Member
I've had one of each and the c section is the only one I'd do again 🙈🙈

All have their difficulties!
They do and each person is different so I don't think you can say the recovery of any surgery is fine. It might be fine for one person and tough on someone else.

Oh Christ I’m due in 2 weeks and have no idea what an episiotomy is!! 🥴 did Lisa get a section?
She had an emergency c section. Happened very quickly as she tells it and her sister didn't make it in time to be her birthing partner.

Vancey

Chatty Member
I couldn't believe this when I saw it. My baby was 6lb when he was born, so not overly small, but not huge either, and we were told to wake him every 3hrs to feed him until he was at least 6wks old.. crazy that babies that small were given a soother instead of being given a drop of milk! I breastfed and it was a God send being able to just whip a boob out and give a quick feed without even having to wake up fully. Why isn't she even attempting this? Makes me so mad to see.
I know BF has health benefits etc, but the half sleeping feed was the biggest benefit to me🤣

shesnotalltherexoxo

Chatty Member
Ok I have a two week old so it’s taken me a WHILE to catch up here but I’ve finally done it inbetween all the BREASTFEEDING nappy changes for the baby and the toddler feeding all four kids putting on washes keeping as up to date with laundry as possible while my husband works a full time job and I saw my mother for two hours 3 days after I had baby…. Now I’m
Not being a martyr - I knew what I was getting in to and I know that this stage is tough and I will get through it.

But oh. My. God. Who died and made this one queen and all knowing of all things newborn and bf !!!! If I hear “does that make a sense?” One more time I think I’ll crack up!!!!

And as for the pumping while babies were screaming?!?! Her mother was also clearly there so why not get her to help latch both babies on instead of that trauma while she pumped?? By the sounds of them there would’ve been no babies popping off the boob - at 6 weeks it would be much easier to bf both at the same time esp with someone like her Mam on hand to help if needs be and eventually she would master it.
No matter how much I bf any of mine I still
Wouldn’t have been able to set a time on their feeds the way she can??

There’s probably loads more points I’m missing out on because I was nodding along to everyone for the last 10 pages or so!!!!

Flabbergasted

Congratulations 🥳 I hope you're enjoying your little squish and post partum is being good to you