Lisa - My_solo_journey_to_mom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw this one has lost the run of herself. She'd need to get off social media and look after her toy dolls

Reactions: 4
Have we ever actually seen her feed the girls or does she just lay them on the feeding pillow and prop a bottle in front of them? Then she can sit and put on the clusters and have a milk 🤣

They wake because their hungry and you happen to be pumping… their too small for set wake times particularly if your bottle feeding breast milk! Let them feed on demand they’re too tiny to be waiting until you’ve had a pump or you won’t get any sleep. Welcome to being a mother and a mother of twins at that!
that makes me sick watching them screaming for a feed and she lazying around on her hole all day! If they wake every time you pump have a bloody bottle ready! 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
How many times can she say breast pump in a few seconds :p she's obsessed.

Reactions: 2
Using ‘we’ and ‘mom’ when speaking of herself 🙄

she would be unbearable if she had collabs because she would be so smug we would be allergic to the brand

*more allergic if it was the usual spotlight/gymondo etc!

Omg I only just watched this story. Wtf is she doing? She’s literally expressing milk while two baby’s scream who can do the expressing for her!!! I don’t get it, just latch them and feed them.

The mind boggles …

Also, for someone who spends a good 90% of her day pumping, why does she have nothing in the fridge???!

Reactions: 6
Has anyone else noticed the way one of the twins is bundled down the bottom of the crib? Just saw it in her story about baths…

Why can't she just give them some formula leaving the poor puddings roaring like that......children have been having formula for years 🤪 she's playing the martyr that she's BF twins......I mean she's not like. And even if she was she ain't gonna get no medals

Why can't she just give them some formula leaving the poor puddings roaring like that......children have been having formula for years 🤪 she's playing the martyr that she's BF twins......I mean she's not like. And even if she was she ain't gonna get no medals
And they've had formula before so not as if she has none in

Reactions: 4
I think she is having a good read in here and trying on the sly to address it
I really feel she is! All the story about preparing this evening, showing the bottles ready twice over after the earlier post where she let the two roar while daisy the cow kept pumping.

Babies don't need a bath every day either... it can even be worse for their skin than leaving them. Top and tail them. Way to get lovely 1 on 1 time with a newborn. But Mom prefers the conveyor belt 🙄

I can't stop watching. Those kids will hit 10 months old and start turning into little wobbly tornados this one is going to get a stark wake up call and I actually want to see that happen 🤣 she'll have to get off her bum then!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really feel she is! All the story about preparing this evening, showing the bottles ready twice over after the earlier post where she let the two roar while daisy the cow kept pumping.

Babies don't need a bath every day either... it can even be worse for their skin than leaving them. Top and tail them. Way to get lovely 1 on 1 time with a newborn. But Mom prefers the conveyor belt 🙄

I can't stop watching. Those kids will hit 10 months old and start turning into little wobbly tornados this one is going to get a stark wake up call and I actually want to see that happen 🤣 she'll have to get off her bum then!
Yeah babies should not be bathed every day. Their skin is way too sensitive and they need those essential oils. Obviously if there is a shitcident etc bathe them but doing it out of routine.. no.

I bathed my little boy everyday from 12 weeks on as part of his bedtime routine didn’t do him any harm in fairness 🤣 not soap everyday though most evenings was 5 / 10 mins of warm water to wind down

I was of the opinion breastmilk is metabolised quicker so that's why you see breastfed babies cluster feeding/feeding a lot more often. So how are her two sleeping that amount of hours during the night? I smell bullshit the more I think of it.
Same I never heard of a breast baby that young sleeping from 9-5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.