Lisa My_solo_journey_to_Mom #9 Back to work, having a ‘mare, would rather be flogging jellies & shapewear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's clear to see she's not or have never been 100% and I know alot of people are saying she has to bring the mudder with her everywhere with them....shopping etc. But I think the mudder knows herself Lisa can't manage so it's just easier to go with her than listening to her having a meltdown/tantrum. In that house the ratio is 2 adults to every 1 child, so it's very easy for her popping out to town doing whatever she needs to Do even heading off for a shower when she feels like it. The majority of us cannot relate to that, we are all busy with 2/3 children, school drops/babies/cleaning/cooking/working no live in help. So I think it's time for people to unfollow, it's clear to see she can't manage as a 'solo mom' or hasn't managed from the beginning really , she had enough money to become a 'solo mom', think she said €12,000 ......I just wonder if had any questions at the clinic on how she would manage with twins/where she'd live/manage work etc. Shes want we would call around here 'abit of a simpleton' since she came back online most of what she says is ridiculous, she joked one night she was ready to drop one of them back to NICU.....like who does what 🤷 it's someone who isn't well.
Im not easily riled but my babies both spent time in NICU and it was so upsetting both times. I still cant really look at the hospital when drive past. They are fine now and thriving but a joke like that is just so unfeeling. Shes a stupid, loveless and uncaring witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Im not easily riled but my babies both spent time in NICU and it was so upsetting both times. I still cant really look at the hospital when drive past. They are fine now and thriving but a joke like that is just so unfeeling. Shes a stupid, loveless and uncaring witch.
Agree. When we left the NICU I remember saying to the nurses- I mean this in the best possible way- I hope we never ever see you again.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The whole family must be nearly as bad though- to stand idly by and just enable Princess Lisa. You can tell she's been spoiled her whole life and never taught any hard lessons- or that life ain't fair sometimes.
There is simply no way I'd have been supported and enabled like this if I'd done what she did- and rightly so!!

Reactions: 5
It's clear to see she's not or have never been 100% and I know alot of people are saying she has to bring the mudder with her everywhere with them....shopping etc. But I think the mudder knows herself Lisa can't manage so it's just easier to go with her than listening to her having a meltdown/tantrum. In that house the ratio is 2 adults to every 1 child, so it's very easy for her popping out to town doing whatever she needs to Do even heading off for a shower when she feels like it. The majority of us cannot relate to that, we are all busy with 2/3 children, school drops/babies/cleaning/cooking/working no live in help. So I think it's time for people to unfollow, it's clear to see she can't manage as a 'solo mom' or hasn't managed from the beginning really , she had enough money to become a 'solo mom', think she said €12,000 ......I just wonder if had any questions at the clinic on how she would manage with twins/where she'd live/manage work etc. Shes want we would call around here 'abit of a simpleton' since she came back online most of what she says is ridiculous, she joked one night she was ready to drop one of them back to NICU.....like who does what 🤷 it's someone who isn't well.
Didn't she say though she still hasn't paid that bill so technically, she couldn't afford to have them. I don't follow her just check in every now and then. But I'd say a lot are following for the car crash that will happen

I'm 34 weeks pregnant and haven't had a full night's sleep in weeks, between leg cramps and heartburn.

Oh and I also live with MS.

Did I feel like coming into the office today? Absolutely not. I wanted to stay in bed and cry.

Still got up and came in to work, because I'm an adult with responsibilities.

I could slap her, I really could.
I get your point but do mind yourself. Work is important but so is your health. Extra rest might be needed while you can get it pre-baby 🥰

I don’t know about healthcare workers but if you are a teacher and are out on sick leave longer than 28 days you are referred to ‘medmark’ they have their own set of doctors who will see you and determine if and when you go back to work!! You also can be reduced to no pay if you are out longer than 6 months
Yep. Same for HSE to the best of my knowledge. Not medmark but similar protocols in place.

Our gp is brilliant too. I've had to have our son seen twice and been told on the phone bring him straight in. They don't take any risks with children thankfully.
Our GP practice is excellent but it’s gotten so busy that last time my child had a 4 day wait and last time I rang with flare of a chronic illness, it was a 6 day wait. I don’t blame them. But anyone who’s getting next day apts is lucky. We also get told wait til tonight and ring the out of hours service instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
It must be frustrating for whoever has to pick up her shifts while she’s off sick watching her hanging out in her car stuffing her face after her trip to the pharmacy, you can guarantee if she went to the pharmacy & deli she was other places too. She looks like she’s having a great time off, I haven’t seen her look genuinely unwell

Reactions: 13
My god she is getting bigger by the day. Instead of sitting In the car devouring a roll, go for a walk Lisa. Bring the girls with you maybe?
I was just thinking that. She seems to be gaining a huge amount of weight around the face and neck. She doesn’t seem healthy

Reactions: 9
Agree. When we left the NICU I remember saying to the nurses- I mean this in the best possible way- I hope we never ever see you again.

Our are neighbours but yhen have got to see him thrive same for his peads doctor we see him most eveings when were out walking and the gyne doctors that looked after me is his wife a very small community i live in but in our darks hours they were there and now in his brightest day they see him blossom.

In my defence i was selling my child one night on the black market in china!!!... it wss a very rough night!!!!

Reactions: 1
the sickener is she has been paid in some form for every time off she has had. The treatment for 12-15 months, the pregnancy, the Mat leave, and now every sick day too. That’s the sickener because if I am sick and take a day off I don’t get paid but I’ll still have to pay my minder or crèche

Reactions: 6
I get your point but do mind yourself. Work is important but so is your health. Extra rest might be needed while you can get it pre-baby 🥰
Oh I’m not a martyr by any stretch, there’s women up and down the country who work a heck of a lot harder than me through pregnancy!!
Plus I’m on the countdown to mat leave now thankfully!!

Reactions: 3
Didn't she say though she still hasn't paid that bill so technically, she couldn't afford to have them. I don't follow her just check in every now and then. But I'd say a lot are following for the car crash that will happen
I remember her actually saying that and I thought at the time it was very strange and she wasnt telling the truth. Ive never had fertility treatments or either would any of my immediate family but I would really be presuming because they are private clinic's that they would want payment before as soon as the first visit is done before moving onto any further appointments/procedures. That they wouldn't wait until everything is finished and the baby/babies are born for payment. It wasn't 'gifted' or she didnt do a collab
But I could be wrong there about her not paying until afterwards

Finally I found her again. Jesus she’s wicked breathless talking even, that’s not good! Also couldn’t cope with the food stuck to her cheek! Has she no personal self awareness or self pride?!!

33 nearly 34

She's in the car talking tit with an hour while dribbling food on herself that she just had to show cos it was such exciting content 😒 god she really is a eehhhhmmm what was I goin to say to ye eeehhhmmm oh ya a large stream of piss

Hilarious that she's doing this when she's meant to be off sick from work. I'm sure her boss is delighted to see her rabbiting on in her car eating rolls while they pay someone overtime to cover her sick leave.

Reactions: 10
She has the most irritating voice and pronunciation of words I’ve come across in a long time . Her accent is 🤢
My son was sitting beside me one evening when I Watching & asked me what language she was speaking, funny thing was even the captions didn’t understand her that evening 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When did she say that? 😳

Bet that bbq is at a friends and not her parents. Off having a great time while getting her full pay!
She said it earlier on whilst sitting in the car showing the suncream. She said they haven't really been out in the sun cos 'she'd be afraid'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.