Lisa My_solo_journey_to_Mom #9 Back to work, having a ‘mare, would rather be flogging jellies & shapewear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Babies are so unpredictable.. Wtf are you on about lisa you moron. You've been doing nothing but going on about Hazel bot being well with over a week now.. Wow

Reactions: 5
Babies are so unpredictable, yeah Lisa who could have seen teething coming

Reactions: 5
No I don’t get half an hour to sit in the car ive about half an hour to eat my breakfast which im just having now and prep the dinner before the kids wake from morning nap I don’t know why I upset myself following her sims should be ashamed of them selfs she’s mentally not able

Reactions: 8
My god she is getting bigger by the day. Instead of sitting In the car devouring a roll, go for a walk Lisa. Bring the girls with you maybe?

Reactions: 13
What age is she ?
33 nearly 34

She's in the car talking tit with an hour while dribbling food on herself that she just had to show cos it was such exciting content 😒 god she really is a eehhhhmmm what was I goin to say to ye eeehhhmmm oh ya a large stream of piss

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
33 nearly 34

She's in the car talking tit with an hour while dribbling food on herself that she just had to show cos it was such exciting content 😒 god she really is a eehhhhmmm what was I goin to say to ye eeehhhmmm oh ya a large stream of piss
Ah stop, is she only that age? Crazy. 😳😳 She looks over 40

Reactions: 1
I know ud think she's alot more like its the weight she has on her and d lack of looking after herself she lives to sleep eat repeat
I think it's her dress sense too, It does her no favors. She just wears whatever fits I'd say. And I'm in no way being mean here. I was that way myself for a long while. I was nearly 16 stone. I'm 14.3 now. Still overweight but at least I dress young or for my age now. I'm 36 since last week 😅

Reactions: 6
I think it's her dress sense too, It does her no favors. She just wears whatever fits I'd say. And I'm in no way being mean here. I was that way myself for a long while. I was nearly 16 stone. I'm 14.3 now. Still overweight but at least I dress young or for my age now. I'm 36 since last week 😅
Well done its not easy

But ya ur right there too with what she wears its like she raided granny's wardrobe and never looked back

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Glad I'm not the only one who noticed the size increase....I mean I'd never judge someone for being on the big side, but she's exploded in recent months.

Good advertisement for not sitting under de babies!!

Reactions: 8
Not a hope in hell could I sit in my car for half an hour eating a roll while my baby is at home sick and not herself. Most women's prioritys change when they have kids and put the kids first not this one she has all evening to be alone, and I definitely wouldn't be taking an more advantage of my mam if she had my kids by sitting in a car stuffing my face. She's on another planet

Reactions: 12
Not a hope in hell could I sit in my car for half an hour eating a roll while my baby is at home sick and not herself. Most women's prioritys change when they have kids and put the kids first not this one she has all evening to be alone, and I definitely wouldn't be taking an more advantage of my mam if she had my kids by sitting in a car stuffing my face. She's on another planet
Not Lazy Lisa......bear in mind this is the same wan that announced a few days ago that Hazel's teething was ruining her life 🤬

Reactions: 7
Lip smacking and constant picking of her face.
Do we really need to see her dropped food on her top?
God, she just sits there and talks the most bollocks! 😂

Reactions: 11
It's clear to see she's not or have never been 100% and I know alot of people are saying she has to bring the mudder with her everywhere with them....shopping etc. But I think the mudder knows herself Lisa can't manage so it's just easier to go with her than listening to her having a meltdown/tantrum. In that house the ratio is 2 adults to every 1 child, so it's very easy for her popping out to town doing whatever she needs to Do even heading off for a shower when she feels like it. The majority of us cannot relate to that, we are all busy with 2/3 children, school drops/babies/cleaning/cooking/working no live in help. So I think it's time for people to unfollow, it's clear to see she can't manage as a 'solo mom' or hasn't managed from the beginning really , she had enough money to become a 'solo mom', think she said €12,000 ......I just wonder if had any questions at the clinic on how she would manage with twins/where she'd live/manage work etc. Shes want we would call around here 'abit of a simpleton' since she came back online most of what she says is ridiculous, she joked one night she was ready to drop one of them back to NICU.....like who does what 🤷 it's someone who isn't well.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.