Lisa My_solo_journey_to_Mom #9 Back to work, having a ‘mare, would rather be flogging jellies & shapewear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s flat out reading here. No mention of giving the child anything and then she says it as if she’s answering a criticism. A pain killer Lisa- calpol or neurofen not those useless teething bits

Reactions: 6
She’s given them everything she can for da teet ya no. She must have a brilliant gp - I’d struggle to get an appointment for the next day

Reactions: 10
Jesus christ just give the child nurofen or calpol if shes distressed and the teething stuff hasnt worked... or better yet take her out of the cot and try actually comfor her😳.. Useless witch if I've ever seen one

The mother asking her who she’s talking to, I’d die at her age telling my mother I’m talking to Instagram

She could you know pick the child up instead of biting her nails while watching through a monitor? Might also help?

Reactions: 11
She's actually incompetent 🙄
Give the baby neurofen, teething will pass in a couple of days.

As for her being sick... she is in her arse chin sick. Everytime she so much as sneezed before she got de inhalers for her chest from de GP and was flat out sniffling on camera.

She's just a lazy slob who doesn't want to work. HSE has made it too easy for fools like this lazy wagon to hold on for years.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So if Hazel is going to the doctors tomorrow, i take it, lazy arse chin isnt going to work? OH WHAT A TOTAL SURPRISE🤗

Reactions: 13
So if Hazel is going to the doctors tomorrow, i take it, lazy arse chin isnt going to work? OH WHAT A TOTAL SURPRISE🤗
I’m pretty sure as someone working closely with patients she’s required to be symptom free before returning to work but I don’t see a thing wrong with her having seen her sick on her stories many times.
If I was her & was only back after such a long break & had made it well known she didn’t want to be in work & was struggling so soon into her return, I’d refrain from posting on social media on sick days. It couldn’t be any more obvious she’s working up to extended sick leave & if someone of authority is keeping an eye they’ll be watching out for her slipping up so they can give her the chop in advance.

Reactions: 14
I’m pretty sure as someone working closely with patients she’s required to be symptom free before returning to work but I don’t see a thing wrong with her having seen her sick on her stories many times.
If I was her & was only back after such a long break & had made it well known she didn’t want to be in work & was struggling so soon into her return, I’d refrain from posting on social media on sick days. It couldn’t be any more obvious she’s working up to extended sick leave & if someone of authority is keeping an eye they’ll be watching out for her slipping up so they can give her the chop in advance.
She has some neck, shes worked 4 days, since "coming back" and is literally looking for every excuse not to go in.... shes a lazy slob, and totally embarassing herself🙄

Is there anyone who monitors people who pull a fast one regarding long term sickness?
I mean if she gets on it and is then posting constantly living her best life, can she actually be found out?

Reactions: 3
Is there anyone who monitors people who pull a fast one regarding long term sickness?
I mean if she gets on it and is then posting constantly living her best life, can she actually be found out?
She’d have to move off the couch to be found out, I can’t see that happening!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There’s a “wan” on fair city wearing Lisa’s jumper. She’s obviously been influenced.

She has to be 48 hrs symptom free before she’s allowed back to work, that’s hse policy, and they’re v strict on it at the moment.

I don’t know about healthcare workers but if you are a teacher and are out on sick leave longer than 28 days you are referred to ‘medmark’ they have their own set of doctors who will see you and determine if and when you go back to work!! You also can be reduced to no pay if you are out longer than 6 months

It would be very foolish to go on extended sick and continue to post on social media. She will be referred to occ health straight away for an assesment and could actually be subject to disciplinary action. HOWEVER mental health is trickier, and Lisa knows this, because let me tell you that one is no spring chicken to her rights and entitlements and knows how to play the game!

Reactions: 5
In the hse people on long term sick leave meet regularly with occ health etc. there’s occ health doctors who meet with staff too. I doubt those dudes check social media 😂, but to be fair, even if they did, they wouldn’t see Lisa doing anything much. Living her best life isn’t any more than lying on the couch anyhow. the paid sick leave is reduced after 3 months, and gone totally after six.

How has Lisa’s mother allowed this the woman is basically rearing 2 more children. It’s actually insane if it was your teenage daughter you would say something but this one in bed and her mother getting up with the kids again. How is she a solo mom she has more help than I do and I have a husband if I’m sick he still skips off to work and I have to get on with it

Reactions: 16
Well for some she can stay in bed when she sick she when I am sick I still have to get on with it etc , as does any mammy/ Daddy most of the time . She has more help than I do at times and i am married

Reactions: 9
She’s given them everything she can for da teet ya no. She must have a brilliant gp - I’d struggle to get an appointment for the next day
My gp is brilliant to be fair I’ve had a sick child since Monday and had her seen to when I rang yesterday morning she was fitted in for yesterday afternoon

Reactions: 2
She’s one of these who coughs and then thunders off down to the GP looking for an antibiotic straight away.

Reactions: 10
My gp is brilliant to be fair I’ve had a sick child since Monday and had her seen to when I rang yesterday morning she was fitted in for yesterday afternoon
The doctors in my surgery have been diagnosing people over the phone with the last 2 years😳🙄 only time my kids were seen was to diagnose them with impetigo just after xmas. They were trying to fob me off and i was having none of it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.