Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cantinfluenceme

Lisa the sleep nanny... no wonder those girls have been sleeping through.. she'd put anyone to sleep my God the droning on and on.. ten minutes to say absolutely nothing 💤

• Haha
Reactions: 12

hearforthesca

Chatty Member
Bull shit pre recorded. She’s sat in the bedroom with the light on in the child’s face. As if teetha settled the child would ya ever fuck off. I’m sick shit of the lies. When ya back to work lisa?

hearforthesca

Chatty Member
Sat in the hospital all night with that poor child and I’d nearly put money on it she wasn’t giving the painkillers properly. Anything to fit the narrative. What I don’t understand is what she is telling Work. Ya you call in sick when your child is sick but how is she getting away with weeks on end?

Lollyloulou

Chatty Member
Like... What did the think would happen when she CHOSE to be a single parent.. Its not like she 'got caught' and found herself preg with twins. She went down that route by choice.. And chose to implant 2 embryos, which was a high chance of twins. Surely she had a plan... Or her family spoke to her about this scenario. Like it's not out of the way that kids get sick. It's worse in crèche cos they pick up every single thing going. She has done 4 days.. Not even 4 days in a row!! 4 actual days work. I'm dumbfounded

nasa5

VIP Member
Teetha collab incoming, I’ve honestly no respect for brands that get doses like this to promote their products. Free baby robes, bibs and products for someone who has worked four days in over two years.. I’ll be going with another brand 👍

What a thick this girl is… I’d be too hot with sleeves on in bed. Ah they’re nothing like you they’re babies they do not have hormones etc. if you’re too hot it does not mean they are you absolute thick

nasa5

VIP Member
I don’t think Lisa even realises how tone deaf her stories were last night. Yes it’s sad she has to leave her children but instead of focusing on what was the inevitable she should be thinking ok yes this is hard but oh my God what others wouldn’t do to be in my position. Two healthy children, HSE job, supportive family providing housework and childcare and no doubt financial assistance and also said work is only for 2 out of 7 days. Phone down, some frozen batch cooking and some self care such as a nice shower and a gratitude journal and it would do her the world of good that a pity party on insta won’t do

spillthecoffeet

Diet drinks makes you hungry and are terrible when trying to lose weight. Terrible in general. i weaned myself off them to 1 a week as a treat but wouldn’t have been a daily thing and certainly not for breakfast. Could she not have made two lunch/dinners for herself on Wednesday eve?? Has she not done these shifts for years?? You have to plan ahead with these shifts and especially with kids! Gobshite!
And crying at handover, please! While the nurses are there talking about sick and possibly deceased patients, selfish cow!!!

CheesyMarmite

VIP Member
Its the most natural thing in the world to do. I am blown away that she has never patted her babies like that. Its actually very, very, sad.
You’re right, it is very sad…. She has never shown herself to be a very hands on and nurturing, cuddly mum. I feel bad for the girls

hearforthesca

Chatty Member
She obviously just doesn’t give a fuck what anyone thinks and comes on telling everyone what she does be at.
When it comes to benefits for SMBC etc, I totally get where ppl are coming from saying they shouldn’t get benefits. I’d put money lisa is on the housing list as a single mother living in a box room with two babies, getting all the benefits and will be getting all the school allowances and whatever else she can get her hands on till they turn 18 and in her head is entitled to every bit of it

nasa5

VIP Member
Every sob story is part of her taking sick leave soon, I do hope if she does and mental health is her reason that she’s fucking genuine because it would be an insult to everyone else with actual diagnosed mental health problems who can’t so much as a day off without the Spanish Inquisition.

timbertrot

Chatty Member
The LORD forgive me but what the feck was Ted Ted 🙈 If anyone found it you’d think it was a rag 🙈 I know children get sentimental about stuff but like get that child a new teddy

• Haha

Lollipops23

VIP Member
Jesus she just posted a Teetha ad. Except the absolute gomme said #add instead of #ad. Is she that thick or is she trying to side step the rules?
Side note: Lisa, wipe their noses before you take a pic.

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Like Jesus, a bowl of porridge never hurt anyone….
Is she going to be up every morning before school making pancakes too? 😳

Maybe I’m just jealous because my mother only cooked us pancakes on shrove Tuesday🤣

• Haha

Fifibabes

Can't wait til the twins are wrecking the gaff tbh then Lisa will have to get off her arse and constantly tidy and clean up after them🤣 my house gets turned upside down with a 1 1/2 year old on a daily basis. Add another 2 into the mix when they're home from school and its mayhem... The best is yet to come Lisa 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11