Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CheesyMarmite

VIP Member
I've said it before and I'll say it again....she takes an awful long time to say fuck all 😂 d'ya know! *lipsmack*

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lisa's friends/family, for the love of god ask her to come off Instagram. She is coming across as someone who absolutely cannot look after her children.

I'm a single working parent. I've nearly been at breaking point trying to juggle work and my child constantly picking illness up from creche. I ploughed through and am on the other side now.

Amazingly not once have I ever posted a picture of my sick child anywhere on social media. It just seems so cruel.

One thing I would say in her defence, I had no clue about how tough motherhood would be or constant illness would be before I had a child.

Ellegee

VIP Member
I usually do the week shopping myself in 2/3 goes during the week, as my partner has the car. I push the pram around with one hand and pull the basket with the other.
If the baby whinges he whinges, that’s what baby’s do.
i don’t know how I do it at all, will someone tell me how great I am doing it all by my big self?! 👏🏻👏🏻
But sure I only have the wan!

re the snacks while they’re shopping, does Lisa use food to keep them quiet?? Already?
What’s going to happen when they’re toddlers if she can’t cope with them getting a bit whingey and noisy now at 9 months and needs to shove snacks in their hands! I don’t think Lisa thought through this whole parenting Craic at all tbh!
She’s used food for comfort since they were tiny. She could easily have a few toys attached to the trolley to keep them busy. If they think they get food every time they fuss they’ll be massive in no time

Oh god I fell asleep when she was taking about the twins sleep routine 😴 swimming pool an she off work sick surely they will say something to her
She probably plays her stories back during the night to keep them asleep.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mad4craic

Chatty Member
Poor solo mom just leave her alone OK she's doin it all alone, solo 😢 let's ignore the fact she only seems to have 1 baby at the moment but I mean the other 1 is well able to look after herself wasn't she into the kitchen the other day for her pin wheels 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ I'd say Hazel doesn't mind bein sick she doesn't have to eat the shite this turnip head is cooking

• Haha

Mad4craic

Chatty Member
Lads I only watched that "add" now sleepylisa 😂😂😂 bone idol lazy sleepylisa would have worked too and she has lower back and hip problems since having the twins and it's made a difference would u fuck off u have never mentioned it b4 and now ur trying badly to make a sale ul slip that in there for the attention factor 🙄🙄 her fuckin head looks huge in that post 🙈🙈

• Haha

nasa5

VIP Member
The mother asking her who she’s talking to, I’d die at her age telling my mother I’m talking to Instagram

She could you know pick the child up instead of biting her nails while watching through a monitor? Might also help?

submarinedream

Ayda probably has a dry throat from all the teetha miracle powder cure for all, being poured down her throat for moms adds

• Haha

nasa5

VIP Member
Can’t leave the girls to go to work, sobbing into the camera.. yet can go for a meal out tonight and leave them with a friend, even has a giggle at the thought of leaving them. Stick to your narrative Lisa, it at least makes the lie a bit more believable

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
I have the same dress. I haven't got to wear it yet with work and all ( not that lisa would know about work anymore)😂, I've just no time to wear anything only uniform, and my days off are cleaning the house , sorting out animals and people in the household 🙄😂
When you do get to wear it, just remember it is ok to take it off and wash it, Lazy Lisa doesn't appear to have seen the latest TikTok on that yet

• Haha

Ellegee

VIP Member
Straight to tattle when I saw the period post. I thought I was going mad, I knew she had a period prior to this. Which one was a lie for content, this one or the last one?
Not a bother on the girls today racing out to the kitchen.

sureitmustbetrue

I think Life didn’t turn out quite as she planned and saw her friends getting married and starting families and decided I want that, went down the pregnancy route and all of a sudden the attention was on her. It was the Lisa show. She was the pregnant one, she was the one people were asking about how she was is, how she was feeling and then it was twins, more excitement more special attention. She’s scared to go back to work becuase if she does she’s losing the one thing that has made it all about her and losing All the attention that made her feel special. If she goes back to work, she’s just like any other working mother of twins and she doesn’t want that!! Look at the Christening, it was all about her, who else got to send their child home after their christening and spend the night out drinking and arrive home late the following evening!! her poll Up this evening!! God forbid the attention would be on her sick child!

CheesyMarmite

VIP Member
Lip smacking and constant picking of her face.
Do we really need to see her dropped food on her top?
God, she just sits there and talks the most bollocks! 😂

nasa5

VIP Member
Lisa wants to be a victim but in reality most of what’s discussed here is her questionable parenting skills. She’s two kids and no house and can’t seem to go to work, she leaves the kids at the drop of a hat with the only exception being when she has to go to work, she’s continuously put her own wants, comfort and needs above the girls, she couldn’t even just give them a bottle. She comes across as selfish and immature but that’s the bits of her day she chooses to show us, and fab she wants to show us the good and bad but sometimes I wonder is this the good? She needs to grow up in a way we all did when we became parents, kids humble you.

Tammys

VIP Member
The ward shes on proberly short staffed with her out sick yet shes at partys going swimming the mind boggles dont start me on the supervalue bag .

miss_americana

Chatty Member
The quality of the photos in that ad! Jesus! If I was working for teetha I’d ask for my money back. Don't understand how she gets these collabs!

Madgereal111

VIP Member
Fuck me pink, she's still shiting on about shopping trolleys 🙄🙄

Edit - she cracks me up with the "routine as a solo parent" carry on out of her and she has more help than most families with a mother and father at home 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Last edited:
  • Haha